Ummm it's okay I can cook alone...

~Serving the Angels~

hehe, welcome back everybody, this has been such an amazing experience! I didn't know you guys also liked the ships :3 I really hope this story gets far! thanks for all the support <3

~Seoul 10:53AM~

"J-Jin Hyung?..." Jungkook asked. "Oh, sorry... Hehe... What is it Jungkookie?" Jin answered after being snapped back from confusion. "Oh... You were frozen for a bit, so I got worried." Jungkook said as he helped Jin clean up the dance room. "Oh... It's probably nothing!" Jin smiled. "Oh- yeah.... Did your lips touch a moment ago?......" Jungkook asked curiously. "I... Don't know...." Jin blinked quickly.

"well that was fun, wasn't it?" Jungkook smiled. "Y-yes it was pretty fun, I wonder if Suga and Yuna will be upset when We order later." Jin chuckled. "Well let's go home Hyung!" Jungkook smiled. "Hehe of course Jungkookie!" Jin said as he patted Jungkook's back.

~Seoul 11:43AM~

BTS returned back to their dorm and argued in the living room. "So... Expensive restaurants it is?" J-Hope teased earning a glare from Suga. "Aish... If it wasn't for this little Park Jimin! I would have won, and Namjoon and Hyejeong would have paid instead..." Suga nodded. "W-wait?! Your mean, I have to save my money on fashion!" Rapmon frowned. "Hehe, we already discussed this.. Your a fashion terrorist, all the clothes you bought could buy us a car." Jimin joked. "But either way, What matters is that Yoongi and Jimin noona lost... Which means foooood!" J-hope cheered. Suga was about to shout again but was silenced when the Rest of BTS Cheered. "How about the top two lowest teams pay?" Suga suggested. "I dunno, let's ask AOA and see if their okay with it." Jin said as he grabbed his phone and texted AOA.

Jin: Excuse me Jimin? Can I ask a question...

Jimin: Sure why not?

Jin: since your leader... Yoongi asked if Hyejeong wants to split the bill..That means you and Yoongi pay half and Hyejeong and Namjoon will pay the other.

Jimin: sounds good to me :) I won't have to pay full then. :D

Jin: Great! Let me know when your done!

Jimin: Yeah she agrees with it! Thanks for the suggestion.

"I just texted them, Jimin said Hyejeong agrees with paying half of it with Namjoon." Jin said as he set down his phone. "Aishhh, your lucky Hyejeong is so nice, if it wasn't for her you would have had to pay full price with Jimin noona!" Rapmon whined. "Well then... How about we take a look at more cheap restaurants." Suga suggested. "Oh, how about spicy rice cake! It would be more fun since we would be able to order it too!" Jungkook cheered. "Or, Jin hyung can be smooth and cook te food fresh again! The two losing teams would just have to pay for the groceries!" V teased. "I wasn't trying to be smooth~ I was just making an impression." Jin answered. "Well then... Let's go shopping shall we?" Jin grabbed his car keys and BTS followed after yet again.

~Seoul 12:38PM~

"Lets pick the cheaper stuff!" Suga and Rapmon said in unison. "Yeah, yeah, I'll try... You guys lost anyways." Jin laughed as he picked up some ingredients. "If anybody wants to buy snacks you'll have to use your own money!" Jin warned as he walked around with the shopping cart picking up more ingredients. "Ahhhh too bad Jungkookie is too young for this." Rapmon and Suga complained as they held up alcohol. 

"Yah! If you want it then buy it! That means your using your personal money then!" Jin yelled. "Awww I wonder if AOA likes grapes." V asked as he and Jungkook looked around for any snacks. "Seolhyun likes strawberries~" Jungkook thought as he looked at the fruit section. "Hey, Kookie lets get some chips!" V shouted as he ran towards the large pile of snacks. "Hehe, let's get 3 bags, I think that's good enough for 14 members." Jungkook said as he handed V the bags.

"Should we catch up with Namjoon Hyung, and the others now?" V asked. "Let's hurry! Their gonna pay soon!" Jungkook and V quickly dashed through the store and got back to BTS. 

 ~Seoul 1:38PM~

"Is that the last one?" Jin asked as he was about to close the trunk of the car. "Hobi says Yes!" J-Hope answered as he pushed the cart back to its location. "Well then.... Let's head off shall we?..." Jin sighed as he entered the car. "I'm only doing this so you guys wouldn't have to pay a lot... It seriously would have been better if we just went out to eat." Jin yawned. "Well... It's better than being poor." Suga shrugged. "We bought the party starter guys!" Rapmon smiled as he looked at Jin. "Fine... Please keep it away from Jungkook, and Chanmi please." Jin ordered. "So.... How long will it take to cook this stuff Jin?" Rapmon asked. "Ahh... Since we have to marinate it, probably 4-5 hours to marinate then 1-2 hours to cook." Jin answered. "Oh... What exactly are we eating?" J-Hope asked swatting at Jin's hair from the back.

"Yah, I'm driving... It's going to be bulgogi and dalbak.. Two time consuming meals... But I love cooking so it really doesn't matter." Jin shrugged.

~Seoul 1:56PM~ 

Jin sighed and rung the doorbell to AOA's dorm. "W-why are you guys here so early I thought we were going to eat out tonight?" Jimin asked through the monitor. "Ahh you see, Namjoon and Yoongi are too cheap to go out and eat, so I'll be cooking the meals today." Jin chuckled. "Okay, thanks for coming then!" Jimin smiled as she opened the door. "Chanmi-ah!" V shouted as he ran over to play with Chanmi. "Don't upset her okay Taehyung?" Jin winked. "Yeeeeeees Jin hyung~" V sang as he sat down next to Chanmi.

"Hehe, Welcome back Boys~" Choa winked as she passed by. "Oh my gawd..." Jimin drooled. "Yah, don't do that here!" Jungkook chuckled as he slapped Jimin's head. "Alright then... I'll get started, so we don't lose time!" Jin announced as he headed to the kitchen. "I'll make sure to clean up after I'm done, alright?" Jin smiled at Choa who already began taking out the supplies for Jin. "Haha, don't worry, I'm sure you'll do it!" Choa giggled.

"well then, you may go do whatever you do... Just pretend I'm not here." Jin bowed before he began the process of marinating the Beef and Chicken to make bulgogi and dalbak. "Nahh I'm good I'll just stick around so you won't get bored... You enjoy me being around though... Right?" Choa asked. Jin was chopping the vegetables and could feel Choa's eyes gazing at him. "Ummm.... You make me feel... Fuzzy.... I don't know, how to put it..." Jin answered weakly. 

"So.... Are you saying you don't like me?" Choa asked taking steps towards Jin. "N-no it's not like that, I meant it in a good way!" Jin panicked speeding up the chopping as she came closer. "Jin... Your really cute when your in the kitchen and cooking like this... Has anybody ever told you that?" Choa giggled. "N-no... T-thanks?" Jin blushed. "Since it's just the two of us..." Choa stepped towards Jin some more. "Can I help~" Choa asked as she placed her hand on Jin's. "Ummmmm it's okay I can cook alone..."

wooohoo, that's it for chapter 5 guys! I hope you enjoyed, the story is going by smoothly then I thought it would! Unfortunately school starts in 4 days... *Sigh* I hope to update as soon as possible though! Goodbye! <3

~EunJi