Jin Hyung...you are not good with girls...

~Serving the Angels~

~FlashBack~

"Ohhhhh my god! Are you serious?! We get to serve AOA?! Thank you so much Bang shi Hyuk PD-Nim" Jungkook asked excitedly. "I wasn't expecting you guys to be this happy... But since I owe them a favor either way like iron not you guys are going to have to serve them." Bang Shi Hyuk smiled as he handed BTS slips of paper so they could write their phone numbers down for AOA.

"Oh my gawd! I can't believe I'm going to serve my favorite girl group!" Jungkook cheered as he finished writing his number down. "Yah! Since your so excited why don't you just serve them yourself!" Suga teased as he also finished writing his. "Maybe your right!" The others joined in as they made Jungkook feel more happy. "Besides its not like their going to need you guys to serve them all the time!" Bang Shi Hyuk thanked the boys as he headed out to FNC entertainment.

~Seoul 7:22AM~

"H-hehe good morning guys!" Jungkook greeted the members tiredly. "Yah! Take a break Jungkook! I was just joking last week, you literally don't have to serve every member of AOA!" Suga frowned as he seated himself down next to the Maknae. "This is serious.... We can help if you want, don't do the work just because your the Maknae and were your hyungs." Rapmon said as he handed Jungkook a water bottle. "It's okay guys! Really... But could you ask them to.... Cool down a bit?" Jungkook smiled. 

"Jungkookie... Are you sure you want to keep doing this?" Jin asked feeling worried. "Y-yes.... Thank you Jin Hyung!" Jungkook bowed. "I'll have a talk with their senior later." Jin smiled as he patted Jungkook on the back.

~Seoul 8:20AM~

"Everybody please go somewhere Else! Choa Noona is on her way!" Jin announced, as all the members left the dorms so the two could talk. After the members left Jin sat silently for 10 minutes until he heard the doorbell. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Jin greeted respectfully as he opened the door for Choa. "Aww Annyeonghaseyo~" she greeted. "So what do you want to discuss?" Choa asked with a spine chilling smile. "Please have a seat." Jin motioned as the two seated themselves.

"well our Maknae Jungkook, has been serving you guys right? Has he caused any trouble?" Jin asked trying to sound as natural as possible. "No, not at all he's been doing very well these days." Choa replied. "Ahh, that's good to hear... But it seems as though I have an issue, Jungkook says he is happy with his job but thinks your going a little too harsh on him... Could you please tone it down a bit?" Jin asked respectfully.

"hmmm... I don't know, your asking for help even though you haven't contributed since the beginning? You should care for your members considering that your their senior..." Choa replied with a y smile. "I take care of my members well, it's just that Jungkook has been secretly helping you guys without my notice wh-" Jin didn't get to finish his sentence. 

"A good Senior would know about this am I not correct?" Choa asked with a sharp gaze. Jin was boiling mad on the inside. "How dare you insult me like this.... I'm the mother of BTS I've cared for all of them since day one!" Jin thought as he sighed. "I'm sure you wouldn't have known either if your group was doing this..." Jin accidently blurted. 

"Oh? Are you calling me a bad senior?!" Choa asked as she leaned over the coffee table, staring directly at Jin. "N-no... Sorry Choa... I-!" Jin stuttered. "Hmm~" Choa leaned closer slightly Revealing her cleavage. Jin was starting to blush but it quickly faded. "W-would you like some tea?" Jin asked breaking the awkwardness from her gaze. "Hmm.... No thank you." Choa answered slowly seating herself back down.

"So... Thanks for bringing this up, but... I don't think i will ask the others too cool it down, you signed up for this and haven't been helping at all, what makes you think it would be easy for one person to serve me and the others?" Choa asked. Jin was really upset. "Well Choa, if you ever need to, please stop picking on my youngest, I will take place of Jungkook to serve you then." He answered regretfully. "Awww, now that's a good sacrifice, I'll be sure to call you if I need anything~" Choa giggled before standing up. "It was good meeting you Choa." Jin bowed.

"It was nice to meet you too, Jin~" she bowed before leaving. 

~Seoul 9:12AM~

"So how did it go?" Rapmon asked as the rest of BTS gathered together. "Well... I accidentally blurted some things out here and there... So I'm going to be serving AOA As well... So Jungkook please get some rest." Jin answered. "I guess your charms don't work with AOA's senior huh?" J-Hope teased earning a couple laughs from the others. "Yah, I'm still the oldest you know." Jin smiled. "Well, as long as our Kookie is safe let's ask you some questions... Was Choa Noona Hot?!" V asked curiously. "W-well, I don't know.... Y-yes.. No... I mean Maybe?" Jin started to blush. "Was she y?!" V teased once again. "Yah! She was very mature, while we were talking!" Jin lied. "No wonder Jin Hyung gave in he couldn't resist himself!" Jimin smiled. 

"Do you want to be punished or something?" Jin asked. "Haha, I'm just joking Hyung." Jimin smiled. "Well.... I guess that settles it then." Jin sighed as he sat down and checked his phone. To his supersede he got a message.

Choa: Aghhh Jin I'm hungry, come eat with me, I don't wanna be lonely!

Jin: Fine... Where...

Choa: how about my dorm? just bring the food with you when your coming!!! >.<

Jin: what about the rest of AOA.... I'll bring all of BTS if you'd like.

Choa: Really? Or are you just too awkward to eat with me alone~ ;D

Jin: Beleive what you want, me and Bangtan will be over in 20 minutes.

Jin sighed and turned of his phone. "BTS... Let's have breakfast with AOA!" Jin announced. "W-what?! Are you serious?" Rapmon asked. "They invited us, plus you could get to know the members more..." Jin lied. "Hehe, I already do!" Jungkook clapped. "Yes, let's hurry I wanna impress Ch- I mean AOA with some fresh food, so lets go shopping for fresh items!" Jin quickly grabbed his jacket and keys. And headed out with BTS.

~Seoul 9:48AM~

"That's the last one, now cmon everybody!" Jin said as he transferred the last bag of food into the car. "Awww Jin Hyung, so orginal!" Rapmon teased as they headed out to AOA's dorm. "I just want to make a good impression..." Jin smiled as he continued driving. 

After a 10 minute drive they finally reached the dorm of AOA. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Jimin of AOA greeted as BTS Entered their dorm. "Is Everybody ready?" Rapmon asked as BTS lined up from youngest to oldest. "Hana, dul, set! Bangtansonyeondan imnida!" BTS bowed down respectfully. "Hehe, thanks for  bringing BTS with you Jin!" Choa cheered as she came up behind Jin. "Excuse us for a second." Choa waved as she lead Jin to her room. 

"Hehe, your really something huh? Are you afraid of me~" Choa giggled as she shut the door. 

Alright everybody that's it for Chapter 1! Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 will be the continuing of this chapter!remember to leave a review of you like it! See you soon! ~EunJi