Chapter 3.

My life and i.

"Come on Mimi we're gonna be late!!" Yeri said pulling you by your arm. You were busy with the ties of your shoes. All of the students were getting reported immediatly to the anouncement room (basically the big gym) You guys luckily reservated two chairs by Mark 2nd row. You were done with tying your shoe lace while Yeri kept on pulling you along with her it wasn't even anymore on you but your uniform. (This is your school btw. lol)

Mostly whenever you guys would be reported immediatly to the announcement room it would always be about new students arriving or a new teacher. Mostly male students since there were more girls then boys. You guys arrived and took your seats and Luhan sat beside you. "Hi." "Oh, Hey." You blushed a little as he smiled and asked you how you've been doing. You guys had this little chichat untill your principal arrived.

"Good Morning students and teachers. Today i brought you all together because we got 7 new boys arriving at the school." Everyone wow'ed there was even a girl who coulden't believed it. You and Yeri looked at each other and could almost talk to each other in telepathy. 'Well thats.. alot..' 'You think..?' "SM High, please welcome them with open arms!" The guys came up on the stage as most of the girls started screaming. "Omg look how handsome!!" "Look how cute they are!!" "The one in the middle is mine!!" "Omg that one looks like Infinite's Myungsoo oppa!!" "They better be in my class!!" "No way they are inrolling our school!!"

"Well, atleast they got some fans and admirer's already?" You looked at Yeri you nodded in understanding while you guys chuckled. "Please introduce yourselfs." The principal said. One of the guys who was pretty tall and blonde hair stepped infront and bowed. "Hello, My name is
Hansol." Some girls screamed as he stepped back and someone next to him came upfront. "Hello, I'm Johnny." "I heard he's SNSD's Sunny and Super Junior's Yesung's son!!" One of the girls behind you and yeri spoke. Yeri blinked and looked at you.

"Wait.. how come you don't know him then?" Yeri asked you. "Huh?" "Super Juniors sunbaenim are like your uncles" You chuckled while she chuckled along. "He does look fimiliar tho.." You looked at him. Next up. "Hello, i'm
Taeyong." Many people were quiet at first and later screamed they're lungs out alright, he was probably the popular one, you could just feel it lol. "He's fromer exo's Kris and former snsd's jessica's son!" Some girls whispered behind you guys.

"I don't trust this dude.. he seems.. imtimidating.." You blinked and looked next to you to see a growling Luhan. "Hey.. you okay?" He softens as soon as he heard your worried voice. 'apparently i thinked too loud..' he thought as he smiled softly towards you. "Yes! don't worry about me heh." You blinked as you could almost feel that something didn't felt right, you just shrugged it off and paid attention back to the audience to hear the others introduce themselfs. "Hi, I'm
Ten." "Did you know he's from Thailand?" A girl whispered. "The name's Yuta." Both of the guys smiled. "He's from Japan." Yeri spoke.  

"We once met each other at a cafe." She confessed. "I bet he's your number one stalker then." You . "I can't believe your saying that!!" She hitted your arm while laughing. But.. Yuta's eyes was looking all over for Yeri as he spotted her, he smiled softly. Is it maybe true what you told her? "I'm
Doyoung. Please take care of me!" "WE WILL!!" The girls screamed while some guys faceplamed. The last guy stepped infront and did a 90 degrees bow and did some failed aegyo who almost made a girl faint. "Hello, I'm Jaehyun! Nice to meet you."

"Well, Nice to meet you all, now remember guys. The festival is almost a week ahead. don't forget to pay a ticket and team up and this is a must. You attend you succeed you don't attend you fail. Only the sick ones are excused. Your dismissed." The principal said.

After all that the guys got separated and class begun. The teacher told Taeyong to sit next to you. You directly reminded yourself what Luhan said.. He took a seat next to you as he took his book and less begun. For some reason you felt he was watching you while the teacher explained things on the board. You had enough and looked at him as both of your eyes met which made you wide your eyes and look back on the board, he chuckled in himself. "Hey.. i'm Taeyong." He whispered. "I know." You replied as cold as possible. 

"You must be Choi Mirim?" You blinked. 'how does he know..' You nodded slowly. "Your pretty just like your mom.." He complimented. 'Oh. that clears everything, he probably knows my parents by watching suju and snsd.' You tried to ignore him while he blew a little bit of air. That made you shiver a little. You looked at him with a annoyed expression while he smiled and admired you.


Chapter 3 is up! sorry if its so short ;; i'll work on chapter 4 now and maybe upload it tommorrow hehe. btw, i used Anime picture for the school since well, they are more interesting and pretty xD annyeong!! < 3