Chapter 1.

My life and i.

If you see any of the words coloured in blue. It means they are clickable to make you guys imagine more heh! ^^ 


You woke up and groaned at the noise your alarm clock and dad made, he was in your room singing for you to wake up. You rubbed your eyes and looked around, your dad chuckled and came sitting at the foot end of your bed while your mom stood at the entrance of your room You sighed and asked yourself why you even bother asking them but you did it instead. "Why are you two waking me up this early... in the WEEKEND?" You chuckled as your farther ruffled your hair while you petted Bugsy. (Siwon's dog ^^) They chuckled. "Good Morning our ice princess." They greeted in chore. 

"Ahh i see, you guys got a free day off huh?" "How'ed you know?" Your mother said and looked at you with a eyesmile. "Cuz this only happens when you guys have a free day off" You giggled. "We're sorry dear for-" "It's okay dad." You smiled at both of your parents as you when't off bed. They felt guilty for barely having time for you, they usually always have a hectic and busy shedule that sometimes even the maids come over to your house and sleep there just to be sure that the house stays clean and that your save. 

You when't to the bathroom to make yourself ready for a lazy day like you usually do whenever its weekend untill you got a phone call from your best friend. "Mimi where are you right now?" "Uhm.. it's 11:00 in the morning where else do you think i am?" You chuckled. "Meet me at the
lounge that got popular at 14:00 kay?" "Yeri, i don't-" "Luhan will be there." "... 14:00 it was right?" "Yes!! be there okay?" You hung up and sighed, rolling your eyes. 

Yeri knew that your big crush is Luhan. The cute, handsome boy that every girl adores and faints for yep thats him. You were already thinking on what you should wear. It was summer so you should usually see people showing off their legs even men, you laughed at your own thought. You were about to ask her but hesitated. Whenever you asked your mom to choose a simply outfit for you it would always take two hours for her to make a disicion for you. She's mostly known for her pretty fashion maybe thats why? lol. 

In strong Hearts she appeared with the other members and you got mentioned if you would one day end up wearing something unfashionable and your mom directly pointed out that every month she comes in your room and throws some clothes out that seem old even if you never tried them on which made the audience laugh and you at home faceplaming yourself.

So this time you shall make the disicion yourself. You wore something comfortable and decided to later change into the clothes you'll wear to the launge you smiled and headed outside of the
bathroom to see your parents already sitting at the dinning table with the breakfast made, waiting for you to join them. You could see on your dad face that he was hungry so you didn't let him wait any longer. 

Later you played a little with bugsy and letted him out. Check your email on your
computer/imac and checked the time. And made yourself ready for the 'date' with your best friend. Ofcourse her friends would come as well. Red Velvet. But you are much more important to her. You two met each other at the rooftop of the school.


Flashback. 

You sighed and closed your eyes and took a deep breath. For the first time you would be thankful to school to not allow the Papparazzi to take photos of you while attending classes. There was always a dude with a camera right around the corner snapping some shots of you, since you are the daughter of two famous idols. This was very common to you but also very annoying. 

You heard the footsteps of someone as you quickly turned around to see a pretty girl with a very nice smile looking at you. She waved a little as she waved back and made her way towards you. "Sorry but.. are you..?-" "Super Junior's Siwon and SNSD's Tiffany's daughter? yes i am." You said and looked the girl who coughed awkwardly because you knew what she was about to ask you. You often got this queistion alot from young to old people and it shall never stop.

"Sorry..." "It's okay.." You responded with a friendly smile. She smiled softly and stood next to you. You blinked looking at her clearly and chuckled. "Hm?" She blinked and looked at you. "Sorry but... aren't you F(x)'s Victoria and SHINee's Onew's Daughter...?" "Why yes i am!" She smiled and faced you. "You got more of your mother to be honest." "Thats what many say." She chuckled. "I'm Yeri." "I'm Mimi." "Cute name for a pretty girl!" She chuckled. 

"Thanks.. my real name is MiRim." You smiled. "OMG!!" She said with wide eyes. "What?" you blinked. "Mine's YeRim!" You laughed. "Seriously?" Yeri laughed and nodded quickly. "Yeah! my friends call me Yeri but my real name is Yerim!" And as proof she showed you her ID card as you showed yours and both laughed. "So, what brings you here to the rooftop hm?" She asked looking as both of you looked forward to the sky. "Well i just need a nice breath from all the stupid papparazzi that keeps on following me.." You sighed and looked down. "I know how it feels." "Really?" You looked at her as she nodded in response. 

"To be quite honest, its the fault of our parents." You bursted into laughter. "No i'm serious!" Yeri said and giggled. After that you guys talked for almost hours and even asked to walk home together, You guys got alot in common and even dislike the same girl! And didn't even know that most of the classes you are in is Yeri in as well! "You know Mimi.. Your pretty quiet but i'm starting to like you, lets be best friends!" She smiled skipping with you home while you smiled, walking and nodding. 

"Sure, we have so much in common." "I know right?! Give me your phone number and usernane on LINE and kkt." "I use both to be honest." "Omg me too!" You chuckled. "Another thing in common!" You two laughed as both you and Yeri said it in chore. You bidded goodbye and walked home happily arriving at the
condo of your parents. 


You smiled at the flashback and looked at the mirror as you did a little spine to see your outfit and hairstyle.
And told your parents to head out but.. "But sweetheart you know i could help you.." You mom said with a frowning face. "Ah Pani.. The girl is 17 let her decide what she wants to wear okay?" Your dad said while he was zapping the tv constantly while laying on the couche. As you smiled and agreed at what your farther said as your mom pouted and nodded.

"Well okay then but next time ask me okay?" You just nodded at your moms words and bidded them goodbye. "I'll be at the launge in the city. Enjoy your day off." You chuckled at your last words as they nodded. "Be carefull with the papparazzi dear." Your dad said teasing you while your mom laughed.

Your rolled your eyes and bidded them goodbye and headed of the city as you greeted the gardener who was working and left the gates. You happily skipped cuz your gonna meet your best friend and ... Luhan.


Wow! my Chapter 1 is done! and that rhymed lol. I hope you liked it and don't be afraid to put a comment, thank you! < 3