Chapter 2.

My life and i.
You sighed and looked at the Tv lifeless. You looked at your farther and his group performing 'Devil' at Music Bank while your farther was home in the bathroom singing his part of devil and the chorus. It was already embarrising to hear him sing while he is a idol. Untill you blinked and felt something soft on your lap. You looked down to see prince (Tiffany's puppy ^^)  as you softly pet him and smiled. 

"Sweetheart.. dinner is ready." "Not hungry." You said and continued looking at the Tv. Your mother frowned and looked at you. "Choi Mirim what happened yesterday?" Your mother asked and putted both of her hands on to her hips, stood right infront of the Tv so that you would look at her. She looked sternly at you but you could also see that she was worried. 

She was right, yesterday something happened, something that made you like Luhan more.

 Flashback.

You arrived at the launge to see that it was crowded. "Mimi here!!" Yeri happily waved her hands so you could see her as you made her towards, when you arrived You saw Red Velvet and Exo and most importantly... Luhan. He smiled softly which made you blush. "Hey Ice cream. Why you blushing?" Kai chuckled and pointed out by pointing to your cheeks. "I'm not a ice cream and i wasn't blushing!" You said quickly and sat next to Yeri who linked a arm with you. 

She smiled softly and poked your cheeks which made you look at her and smiled. "Ah..The..." You blinked and everyone looked at Sehun and the Exo members directly knew what was going on as they grinned and joined in. "The ice cream is melting! The ice cream is melting! Because she is in loooove~" The members sang as you just faceplamed yourself while Luhan laughed softly at your cuteness. 

'Come on Lu... you can't just sit there and smile at her constantly.. she'll think your a freak! make a conversation with her..' Luhan thought and sighed a little. "Are you okay..?" You blinked and asked him. "huh?! yeah i'm fine hehe.. just thinking about something..? but.. you look great.. today." "I do..? Thanks.." You tried to hide your blush and was proud of yourself for making your own disicion of clothing choice. 

He smiled and nodded. "no problem.." "Ah... is our Lulu in love?" Chanyeol spoke out and . "Dad!" You all looked at Seulgi who had blushing cheeks. "I told you not to embarrass me with my friends.." She whispered towards him. "Oh right... sorry about that sweetheart.." He coughed and smiled. 

Yeap. Seulgi is Dara's and Chanyeol's Daughter. But he's also a part of Exo. Along with Irene who is Taeyeon's and Baekhyun's daughter. Wendy who is F(x)'s Luna and SHINee's Taemin daughter and Joy who is F(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho's daughter.

You chuckled at how Chanyeol apologized to Seulgi as you guys continued with talking and ordering what you guys wanna eat. "This is good.." Sehun talked with his mouth full which made Baekhyun look at him with disguist. "Dude.. my daughter doesn't need to have nightmares of your eating skills." Baekhyun said which made Irene giggle along with the others. Sehun just rolled his eyes and continued eating his cake.

Hours past and you guys exit the lounge. Luhan was walking next to you thanks to Yeri who pushed you on purpose just to have a chitchat with him. You looked at Yeri with a 'why' face while she just smirked and mouthed 'your welcome.' 

"So.. do you already know who is your secret admirer?" Luhan asked all of a sudden. You two were now sitting next to each other on a fountain ALONE. It made your heart race even more while the others were shopping till they dropped. And you could even see Seulgi pleading to Chanyeol if she could buy a new phone case while Chanyeol lightly shook his head.

"Uhm.. no.. I still don't know him.." "Well.. would you accept him if he confessed to you one day?" "I first have to see his face then." You laughed softly while he joined along and scratched the back of his head. There is this secret admirer who keeps on giving you secret letters and poems, sweet chocolates on valentines day and such. 

You still don't know till this day who it is. "We're back!!" Joy happily screamed while she pulled a very unpleasend Chen along with her. "Hm? what's wrong Chen?" You asked worriedly as he sighed. "I lost against Joy with Kai Bai Bo and now i have to hold all of her stupid bags all the way home.." He growled. "Hey! They are not stupid bags you know?!" She defended herself. "Whats so important about buying tons of make-up huh?!" "Alot!!" They fought like little children.

It turnt night and you guys all headed home. "Hey Mimi. Is it okay if i walk you home..?" Luhan asked as you blinked and turned around to look at him. "You know.. It's night and i don't trust it." You smiled at his words almost chuckling and nodded as a aprovement. He coulden't get anymore as he started walking you home. You arrived home as you bid him goodbye and wanted to open the gate but he holded your wrist.

You blinked and looked at him. He breathed in and out and gulped. "So uhm... wanna hang out someday? I mean.. Just you and me?" "Me and you?" You repeaded and letted the gate go to have a better look at him. You blushed insanely and luckily it was night so he coulden't see it. "Yeah like a... A date." It when't silent for a phew minutes. "..... I would love to.." He almost choked on his own spit. He didn't expected that answer from you somehow.

"Really?!" "Yes.." You giggled as he hugged you and quickly letted go. "So.. are you free next saturday?" "Why not tomorrow?" "I can't.. football practice." He replied as you nodded in understanding. "I think i am free on next Saturday." You nodded. "Please call me or text me if you can't we can always go next time together hehe." You heart usually always when't crazy when he said the word 'together' You nodded and bidded him a goodbye. He looked untill you closed the door as he walked off like a happy boy who got a lollipop.

He was so happy that he even jumped untill he arrived home.

You smiled happily at the flashback which made your mom confused. "Well?" You snapped out of it as you looked at your mom. You sighed. "Do you promise not to tell dad?" "Ofcourse dear.." "Well.. i think i've fallen in love..?" "Omo! really?! Tell me who it is!" Your mother took a sit next to you as you blinked, She took Bugsy on her lap as she patted him. 

"What's his name? Nationality? Age? Style?" "Mom.. easy~" "Tell me or else your grounded." You gasped. "Mom!" She sighed. "Alright fine.. lets eat and then we'll talk neh?" You hesitantly nodded. You stood up. "Oh.. baby could you please tell your dad to get out bath? dinner is ready." "Say no more baby!" You looked up as your farther came downstairs with a towel on his head and took a seat on the dinning table. "what are we eating today?" "Baken potato's with nice steak and side dishes added sir." The maid spoke out as you took a seat at the table who was full with food and a big lobster facing you. 

"Mom.. Dad.. I know were rich but.." They looked at you as you continued. "Do we always have to eat this luxury?" You looked at them. "Nah.. come on eat up dear or else i'll eat it for you." Your farther teased you by taking your plate as you quickly took it back with a pout. You laughed and began to eat. 

Now that Chapter 2 is done, i'll be working on Chapter 3 XD I hope you liked it!! < 3 I bet that some of you are probably confused haha.