K-pop Idols Part 1

Don't Hate Me

"Hi, my name is Yoo Ji Ae. You can call Ji Ae," said a lovely looking girl to Kai Lee and Ai Lee.

"I'm Chae Jin Seok but you can call me Chae Jin," introduce the boy who is seating next to Ji Ae.

"Oh, hi" reply Kai Lee.

  Ai Lee just act normal like the two of them never talk to her. She just sitting on the chair while her twin brother, Kai Lee do the talking. Other of the classmate start to come near them. 

 "Do you know us?" ask two boy to them

"Who're you two?" ask Kai Lee to the two of them

"OMG!!!! You two don't know the two of them?" ask Ji Ae

"No" answer Kai Lee. 

"They're are member of Exo, Kai and Sehun" explain Ji Ae to Kai Lee

"Exo? Never heard of it" other were very shocked to heard it.

"How about you, Ai Lee" asked Chae Jin to Ai Lee

"What is Exo? It's a new product or what" Ai Lee started to open to talk

"Exo is a famous k-pop idol band" said Chae Jin

"Ooooo" said the twin with innocent face.

"Well, if you want to know, our classmates are k-pop idols" said Sehun

"It's a bit dissapointing that you two don't know us" Kai stare at the twin

"How about we introduce you to our classmate. Come here you two" a girl with the name tag 'Hye Ri' grab their hands

"Attention everyone!!! Please stand up as me introduce you guys to this newbies" shouted Hye Ri to her classmate

  The students of 2 Jupiter stand up and ran into group. Kai Lee and Ai Lee just ignored them althought the other smile to them. Kai Lee began to look everyone of his classmate to remember their face while Ai Lee just stand there looking toward her twin. Hye Ri noticed their action and started to begin the introduction of each person in the class.

"Let start with her. She have an amazing voice and she is a solo singer in the FNC Entertaiment,Juniel. And the girl next to her is also a solo singer of YG Entertaiment, Lee Hi" she point at the two girls with a smile.

"Hello, Choi Jun Hee but please call me Juniel" Juniel smile to them

"Lee Ha Yi or you can just call me Lee Hi" Lee Hi wave to them

"His full name is Lee Chang Sun but people call him Lee Joon.He is a member of MBLAQ. This is the member of CNBlue, Lee Jong Hyun. LEDApple's member,Kim Hyo Seok, B1A4 Gong Chan Shik but he prefer to call hi Gong Chan and B.A.P Zelo or his full name Choi Jun Hong" she said.

"Hi" said the five of them


I'm a bit sleepy typing this chapter and can't keep typing this until the end of this chapter. I will continue typing in the next part. The introductions is not finish yet. My fingers are a bit tired. Maybe I will to continue next week if I have free time. I'm having a holiday about a week and a half because it is Raya Haji holiday. Other schools only have a week of holiday. Although I'm having school holiday, I have to help my parent at the store. Please leave a comment about the story and suggest something to make the story more interesting. Anyway thanks for reading until now. Good night everyone and have a sweat dream.