Transfers Student

Don't Hate Me

"Hey,we gonna to have new student in this class today!" said one of the student in 2Jupiter toward his friends.

"Really? How do you about this,Jonghyun?" ask his friend, Lee Joon.

"I was passing by the teachers' room and I saw a beautiful girl in there with Miss Ji Hyo. I never seen her before and I guess that that girl will be our new classmate," answers Jonghyun.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys. I overheard about your conversation. It's true that girl very beautiful?" ask Lizzy.

"We don't mind, Lizzy. Yes, she is. I never see such beautiful like that before. I think that I feel in love with her," said Jonghyun. His cheek turn red.

"You're blushing. Hahaha... I never see you like that before," laughed Lizzy.

"Everyone, Jonghyun is blushing," Lee Joon tell their other classmate.

"Lee Joon you're so mean" said Jonghyun with a mad face.

"You two stop the act will you. I know that Jonghyun is an actor now and you just want us to praise him," said Zelo with a sleepy face.

"Oppss, sorry Zelo for waking you up. We're not acting right now. Well you see, he saw a beautiful new student at the teachers' room and he say that he think he fall in love with her." explain Lee Joon to Zelo.

"What? Really, Jonghyun?" ask Kai 

"Don't see that coming" interrupt Sulhu

"Jonghyun fall in love" tease Sehun and Ricky

"Guys stop that. You'll make him cry" said Suzy

"Hahahaha" laughed everyone except Jonghyun when they heard Suzy's joke

"Not funny at all" Jonghyun stare everyone of his classmates

"Just relax. Suzy is just joking, Jonghyun" comfort Min Woo

"Sorry, Jonghyun. Don't take that seriously. I was joking around" Suzy asking for apology from Jonghyun

"All right but don't do that again or I'll never forgive you" Jonghyun stare Suzy with his sharp eyes

"Don't do that. You look really creepy doing that" shout Sulli

"Please don't shout Sulli. My ear will  be broken if you do that again" said Nam Joon 

"Opss. My bad" Sulli said tward her

"Guy, hurry back to your palce. I saw Miss Ji Hyo is walking toward our class" shouted Lenny to her classmate

  They ran toward thier sits when their heard what Lenny said. They heard a similar of footstep's sound walking toward them. Their homeroom teacher, Miss Ji Hyo appear infront of the class with a smile.

"Good morning, class" said Miss Ji Hyo

"Good mornind, miss" they reply.

"I heard your voice outside the class and how many times that I have to told you guy to keep lower your voices. Remember that most of you're idols, please take of your images,"advise Miss Ji Hyo to her beloved students.

"We're sorry, miss" they say while looking on the floor

"Don't look down there on the floor. I came here to brings new friends to you but not to see you all down. Anywhere, please come in," she look at outside the class.

  A boy and a girl walk infront the class. The student in that class were amazed of thier good looking and notable face. The boy is about the same tall as the girl. His hair were brown on the left side and black on the right side. His eyes were green and his face look was very pale as white as the snow. Same goes to the girl but her eyes were violet, her hair were brown on the right side and black on her left side. Their face look the face.

"They are transfer student from other town. Please introduce yourself to them" Miss Ji Hyo say to them.

"My name is Song Kai Lee. I hope that I don't disturb you guy" said the boy

"I'm Song Ai Lee" the girl said while looking at the back at the class.

"Any question to them?" asked Miss Ji Hyo to the class

"Emmm.. Your hair colours are original or you guys coloured your hair?" ask Lee Hi

"Are you twins?" ask JunQ

"Do you wear contact lens?"

"This is our original hair colours since born, yes, we're twin and no, we don't wear them" answers Kai Lee

"Look at the time. I'm going late for the meeting. You two sit at that empty seats and please you guys treat them very well. Don't tease them for their hair colour and eyes. It a give from god to them. I'll be seeing you tomorrow then. Bye" rushes Miss Ji Hyo out from Class while Kai Lee and Ai Lee walk toward to their sits.