{ VI }

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: MONSTA X- Hero

"Please don't touch her so easily. She's my date."

My eyes widened at his words and I could see Kai's eyes also widened but a smile appeared on his face soon after. He apologized and winked at me before regrouping with his friends. I looked at Luhan and I noticed how his eye lashes are naturally long and how his jawline isn't the sharpest but that's one of his strong points. It makes him look more.....approachable. His skin is really nice and I was so busy complimenting his visuals internally that I didn't notice he was looking at me. I was pulled out of my trance when he lightly flicked my forehead and smirked at me. "Am I that handsome that you have to stare?" I scoffed and gave him a disgusted face and walked away. He ran after me and he slung his arm across my shoulder. Unconsciously, my arm wrapped itself around his waist and we didn't realize how intimate we looked until Jisoo came with Baekhyun and pointed it out.

"You two actually look like a real couple," said Jisoo.

I felt Luhan pull me even closer to me. I retored "why does it matter to you? Do we have to report our relationship to you?"

I rendered her speechless and I smirked. I won this round as well. I was about to walk away with Luhan but I stopped and turned around to them. "Oh, Baekhyun. If you two wanna have in the office, throw away your condoms somewhere else instead of your office trashcan. It's disgusting." And I walked away with Luhan toward the wine bar.

I sat down and Luhan leaned his back against the counter and rested his left elbow on the counter. He looked so attractive and I ordered two red wines for us and the bartender handed me both so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter