{ II }

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song: BTS- Does That Make Sense

Luhan hasn't talked much but he has relaxed. He smiles more freely now, often because of Yena and Chanyeol's stupid bickerings. We were just enjoying our 2 hour lunch break when we heard Yena's phone ding, signalling she had a message. Chanyeol and I continued to talk about his outfit, which consist of a black t-shirt, blue distressed jeans, a black/blue plaid jacket (even though he wasn't wearing it, it's still a part of his outfit), a baby blue hat, and black sneakers [1]. The hat kind of threw off the look and I wanted him to take it off but he wouldn't so we were arguing. We only stopped when Yena said "Chanyeol. Hyerin. Luhan." The three of us looked at her. She slowly removed her gaze from her phone toward us. She didn't even have to tell me. My gut was telling me that the text was from the ex-boyfriend bastard. I nodded my head at her and stood up. From his seat (which was next to mine), Luhan looked up at me with the most confused yet adorable look on his face, as if asking me where I was going. I opened my mouth but nothing came out...I just realized I don't know what to call the ex-boyfriend bastard. If I call him "Baekhyun" then Luhan's going to wonder why I'm calling him by his first name despite him being our superior. I can't call him "ex-boyfriend bastard" like I usually do because like, what the . I was going to open my mouth again but Luhan nodded at me. He stood up and smiled at me. I gave him a thankful smile in return. He understood me without me having to tell him, and I was thankful about that. The four of us threw away our coffees on our way out of the coffee shop. I looked at Yena when we were waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green so we could cross the street. I asked her "what'd...Byun-sshi..say?" Her eyes widened at the way I called the ex-boyfriend bastard and she smiled a little before taking her phone out from Chanyeol's blue/black plaid jacket that was wrapped around her waist.

"Yah," spoke Chanyeol. Yena, Luhan, and I looked at him. He removed the black/blue plaid jacket from around his shoulders and walked toward Yena. He stepped close enough for his arms to wrap around her waist but still kept a respectable distance. He quietly and gently wrapped his black/blue plaid jacket around her waist and tied it. Yena raised an eyebrow at his actions. He didn't say anything, but instead, he coolly crossed the street once the pedestrian light turned green. I smiled at his sweet action toward Yena and followed after the two, with Luhan walking beside me.

She handed me her phone and I read the message. "Come back to your office. -Wooyoung sunbae" Ah, so Wooyoung sunbae sent it from ex-boyfriend bastard's phone.

The pedestrian light turned green but I didn't notice it; I was too lost in my thoughts. I felt a pull on my left point finger so I looked up to see who it was, it was Luhan's right pinky that was connected to my left point finger [2]! He didn't remove his finger even after we were safely standing in front of the company building. I didn't bother removing mine either....I didn't even realize they were still linked. It's amazing how comfortable and forgettable I am around Luhan. The four of us walked into the elevator and it was quiet the entire time. Chanyeol and Yena walked out together while Luhan and I lagged behind. Chanyeol held our office room door open for Yena but by the time we arrived, the door already shut so Luhan held it open. I don't know how he did that without unlinking our fingers but I didn't realize about that....until we walked in. Our office was filled with people, most I knew, but some I didn't. Chanyeol and Yena were already sitting beside the two guys I didn't know. I automatically scanned the room to see if there was a place to sit, and when I finally found two open seats, turns out it was next to Baekhyun and Jisoo. Wooyoung motioned his head toward the open seat and I walked over there. I didn't want to but I put up a brave front; to show Baekhyun and Jisoo that I've moved on from the incident and that I'm totally fine with being around them. When Luhan and I sat down, the seat arrangement felt like it was planned. Jisoo sat on the left of Baekhyun while I sat on his right with Luhan on the other side of me. Worse part is, not only did I forget to unlink Luhan and my fingers, but Wooyoung sunbae saw it...and pointed it out.

"Ahhh Hyerinnie. I see you've reeled in a big fish," said Wooyoung. I narrowed my eyes, mentally asking him what he meant. He understood what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter