{ IV }

Do You Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I didn't include a chapter song because of the bunch of songs in this chappie(:

I walked into the office room with Yena and Chanyeol and saw Bangtan Boys already there. I saw Jungkook and Jimin at the front of the office room, talking to each other while everyone else were talking amongst themselves. I sat down next to Jin and asked him what the two J's were doing. He simply replied with "singing." Then, the music cut on. Their voices were absolutely beautiful [Jimin & Jungkook- Christmas Day]. I didn't even realize anyone else who came in during their song until I heard Luhan's voice behind me and Jisoo's loud clapping; but for once, I agreed with Jisoo. Their voices truly are beautiful. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Rap Monster says "who's next?" It went quiet as nobody wanted to sing after Jungkook and Jimin's beautiful harmony but I was pushed out of my chair and onto the front. By Luhan. I gave him a glare but he smiled at me in return. Suga said "whenever you're ready. Tell me what song you want." I let out a breath and said "Jessica Jung- Someday." He nodded and after a few seconds, the song started playing. I haven't sang in front of people for a while and I was nervous but the smile on Yena, Chanyeol, and Luhan's faces calmed me down. When I finished the song, it went quiet. I felt really insecure when it went silent but Luhan started to clap and it was followed by everyone else. I swear, for half a second, I saw a smile on Baekhyun's face. It was small but I caught it then it disappeared as quickly as it came. Chanyeol started to whistle but it was too loud so Yena punched his arm. I sighed out of relief. I walked back to my seat and sat behind the chair I was originally sitting in, because the chair was now occupied by Chanyeol, and so I stood next to Luhan.

Baekhyun went after me and for about 2 seconds, my heart began to beat faster because of his voice...and all our memories came rushing back to me. When him and I were dating, he would often sing to me if I was stressed, upset, or when I couldn't sleep; he even sang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter