The One with the Pissed Baerrito

Failed Date Night (?)

"Stupid Jiyong, Stupid Seungri--no, he's not stupid. I mean, he is. But he's really cute so therefore he isn't guilty. It's just that stupid Jiyong." Youngbae is mumbling to himself with an expression filled with barely suppressed rage as he wipes coffee off the desk placed in front of a camera, the crew and anchors all busy getting ready for their next segment as he's left behind to clean up. His head lifts to catch himself in front of the camera, showing on a few TVs with the light hitting him just right. He straightens his back and forces a friendly smile to speak in a voice filled with fake cheer. "This just in: Youngbae is having a ty day."

 
He can hear a familiar snicker coming from the side and his gaze immediately shoots towards the source of the sound, seeing Seungri smiling brightly with two coffee cups in hand as he walks towards the man. "You're funny, Baerrito. Even when you're mad." He steps onto the platform to hand the cup to his friend. "What're you doing here? How'd you get in?" His eyebrow slightly raising in question and a bit of shock. 
 
"It's not exactly hard to get into a news station, Bae. And when I told them I was hear to drop off coffee for one of the workers they let me come back here." He glanced around the studio curiously. "Damn, so you want to work behind this big desk someday, huh?" 
"Welp, that's the dream. Uh, how much of that did you hear?"
"Just your ridiculous report. Why, is there more? Can I hear it?" 
 
So once Youngbae's shift is over, they make their way to the tiny little restaurant with happy spirits. Seungri, of course, gets lightly scolded by the man but his pout and puffed cheeks get him out of too much trouble. 
They're sitting across from each other with happy smiles and carefree laughs, everything feels perfectly fine. Until it doesn't. 
 
Jiyong is suddenly pulling up a chair at their "built-for-two" table with a forced grin of kindness towards Youngbae, Seungri has a look of confusion for a brief moment before awkwardly chuckling at the unexpected situation. "Ji, what're you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" 
 
Jiyong coolly replies, "there was a power outage in the building so we were allowed to leave." Youngbae is staring at the man with masked disbelief, he just wants to get up and storm home but...well, he doesn't have a home at the moment. 
 
"O-oh, aren't you going to get something to drink or eat?" Seungri speaks up after a moment of silence.
"Nah, can't you just feed me, baby?" 
An flustered expression graces Seungri's features as his cheeks heat up to a light shade of pink, chuckling softly. "I don't like to share, Ji." 
"Too bad, princess." Jiyong gently squeezes Seungri's thigh under the table and he can't help but let out a squeak followed by a cheerful giggle. They begin flirting and all Youngbae can do is try to escape his personal hell by picturing a Seungri underneath him. 
 
They all finally arrive home and all Youngbae wants to do is plop down on the couch and sleep for a couple of years. Of course Jiyong wouldn't be Juyong if he didn't annoy the other man in some way. 
"Why don't we become best buds and watch a movie together?" Jiyong suggests with his arm wrapped around Seungri's waist firmly, keeping the man close. The three sit down on the couch as Jiyong has a remote, clicking through the options of what they can watch. 
 
They eventually end up watching the stupidest comedy and Youngbae can't even laugh along with them as his mind is totally elsewhere, his head turns to Seungri before mumbling a joke involving the movie with a small laugh escaping the both of them. Jiyong's jealousy kicks in as he automatically leans in to leave a lingering kiss on the exposed neck of his "boyfriend." Seungri shudders at the contact and turns head to subtlety glare at the man, Youngbae notices and can't help but feel queasy from the sight of another man on his secret crush. 
 
The night passes with both men desperately trying to keep Seungri's attention, completely forgetting the movie playing out in front of them. 
 
Seungri and Jiyong are laying in bed, both cuddled together as they share their warmth. "Seungri, do you have an answer?"
Seungri pretends he's asleep. 
 
 
 
(I kinda feel like this is incredibly lame and idk if I should continue this story due to the lack of creativity but I really like the plot but for some reason I just can't seem to add anything necessary. This feels sorta like a filler chapter and I never intended the story to have any of that so I'm just sorta doubting this story right now. Idk. Please leave what you think in the comment section below. Thank you for reading Nd I hoped you enjoyed it. Also sorry for any mistakes I didn't really proofread like always lol)