Come along, Bae

Failed Date Night (?)

"Ri, you know I tried. I was stuck in traffic and work was a , I'm sorry your skull is too thick to understand how I couldn't get out of it!"

"My skull is too thick? You couldn't even send me a text! Not one lousy text to tell me you couldn't come, not a single one! I'd appreciate it if you just remembered that I'd exist!" 

"Oh, don't give me that! You're so needy, you're probably going to ask me to propose soon, right?!" 

"Ugh, I can't believe you! Whatever, I'm leaving!" 

Seungri stormed out from the kitchen into the living room where the awkward Youngbae was seated on the couch. Seungri just barely calmed down, a sigh of defeat escaping him. "Bae, I'm sorry you had to hear that. I'm really sorry, let's get out of here." Youngbae didn't have to be told twice as he quickly shot up to his feet, he just wanted to get out of here. 

So they headed out to the cute little restaurant they had met in. From that day, Seungri had told him he had a boyfriend--of course Youngbae was disappointed, but even just being his friend was fine. He just didn't want to leave the panda-eyed boy in his memory, he couldn't. So he clung to whatever he could get from him, and he was happy. Jiyong wasn't exactly happy with the thought of Seungri having another male friend that he would talk about with a bit of glimmer in his eyes, he wouldn't admit he was jealous.  

Jiyong was scared though, Seungri and his relationship was already a bit rocky before Youngbae came along, so they were constantly fighting about things that were in the past. Youngbae would come over to their place and they'd be going at eachother's throat about incidents that happened weeks ago. 

Youngbae and Jiyong had tried to get along with each other, but Jiyong couldn't help but snap at the older man out of spite and jealousy. Youngbae would retort and after a few rounds of just talking back to each other with seething glares, they decided maybe they weren't meant to be friends. They didn't do as much as giving each other a nod of acknowledgment and a quiet greeting whenever they met. 

Youngbae's life had been a little altered because of Seungri's presence, he finally disliked someone and he finally liked someone else. Youngbae's feelings weren't completely unrequited though, Seungri had some of his own. He loves Jiyong, but can't help but like Youngbae as well. The guilt eats at him so he tries to bury his feelings, picking out Youngbae's flaws in his head to convince himself different. So far, it hasn't worked. 

"Yes, he'd like scotch on the rocks with a twist. No, that's it. Thank you." Youngbae had politely grinned up at the waiter before he turned his attention at the cute blonde sitting across from him, their eyes meeting with a smile. 
"So, how has it been at work?" Youngbae asked. "Huh? I thought I told you about that annoying guy stealing my ing ingredients all the damn time, I want to yell at him but he's new so I don't want to be rude. Besides, the restaurant has been a little short on workers nowadays. Maybe you should come work there, we have some spots open, garbage boy." Seungri finished with a cheeky grin on his lips. 

Youngbae replied with a playful scoff, "thanks, douche. I'm starting from the bottom and I'll work my way to the top, just wait and see. I'll laugh at you from my 40 floor building." 
"What're you planning to be, a weatherman or an architect? Surely telling people to wear hats in the winter doesn't pay that well." 
"Watch your tone, little boy. I'll buy your restaurant and make you clean out the garbages, see how you like it." Seungri let out a small laugh before being momentarily distracted by the waiter setting down their drinks for them. Youngbae muttered a thanks before taking a sip of his expensive wine. Seungri watched for a brief moment at the way his lips meet the rim of the glass, forcing his eyes away from the way his Adam's apple bobbed along with his gulp. He took a sip of his drink as well before glancing off to the side to distract himself, Youngbae spoke up. 

"Ri, how have you and Jiyong been?" His tone a bit reluctant and slow, unsure of whether or not he wanted to remind Seungri at the moment. He looked back to him with  a small look of annoyance and Youngbae was scared he was going to take out his frustration on him. 
"He's just...unbelievable lately. For the past few weeks, he's been disappointing me and overreacting. I mean, I know I can overreact too but he's just ridiculous.." Seungri's gaze trails off somewhere else before continuing. "I think he might be a little jealous of you, of your abs." A teasing grin pulls at his lips and the weight of the atmosphere lifts. 

"Not surprised, everyone is kind of jealous of me, including you." Youngbae slips in the last part and Seungri kicks his shin playfully under the table with a laugh. "." He mutters. "Idiot." Youngbae replies. 

They finish their meals and drinks with smiles on their faces, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they pay for their meals and head out the door to go elsewhere. Jiyong has other plans though as he pulls up in front of the restaurant, a cold look on his face. Large sunglasses hiding his eyes, hiding his glare. "Seungri, let's go home." 

"Ji, I'm spending time with Youngbae. I'll be home later." 
"Seunghyun, please. It's important." 
Seungri takes his bottom lip between his teeth at the use of his real name, knowing Ji was serious. He looks to Youngbae with apologetic eyes and a small frown, leaning in a bit closer to whisper an apology and farewell only loud enough for them to hear. They hug and Jiyong is sure Youngbae would be dead if looks could kill. 

Seungri reluctantly walks over to Jiyong, eyes not meeting his. "What is it, Ji?" "Can we go back home? It's something serious we need to talk about." Jiyong doesn't raise his voice and keeps his calm, he doesn't want to scare his timid lover. Too late. Seungri's mind is everywhere as he climbs into the passenger seat, a silent ride home is all it takes to set him on edge. He feels like tonight is the night where Ji and him are finally over, and he isn't sure if he's ready to be without him. 

They head into their apartment and it's cold and too quiet for comfort so Seungri speaks up. "Damn, it's cold in here. I'm gonna freeze to death, babe, wanna cuddle tonight?" He forces a nervous smile and looks to Jiyong to be met with a cold stare, his boyfriend setting his sunglasses aside on the kitchen counter. "Ri, this is very serious and I want to talk about this. Please just hear me, okay?" 

Seungri just gives a nod, slipping off his shoes at the entrance before walking to him hesitantly. Jiyong takes a moment before speaking up in a small voice. "Nowadays we've been fighting a lot, too much. It's really scary when I have no idea where this could be going, where this might head too if we don't fix it. I don't want to lose you because, baby, I don't know how to say this nicely, but you're my favourite. If that makes sense, you're my favourite everything. Y'know, red wasn't my favourite colour until you told me it was yours. Now all I see is red, all I see is you. I didn't have a favourite movie until you made me watch Leon The Professional a few thousand times, I was hooked. Just like how I got hooked on you, I know it sounds cheesy and stupid, but it's so ing true. I love how you can't stop quoting Shakespeare, I love how loud your stupid laugh is, I love the way you look when the moonlight hits you just right, I love how you sound when you're beneath me, I love your confidence that knows no boundaries, I love the way you dance in the kitchen, I love the way you look in that pink apron of yours, I love the palm of your hands and the soles of your feet, but most of all I love you. So ing much, and I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose us over a couple of mistakes." Seungri's eyes were becoming dry from just staring at the man with his heart, guts, and organs laid out on the floor, his own heart running miles in his chest. "Ji..." His voice quiet and broken. "Ri, let me finish, please. I'm so used to having you around, I don't want to feel you being gone. I can't risk it, baby. So..." He got onto one knee as his hand smoothly slid into his pocket, a black velvety box appearing in front of Seungri. "Will you marry me?" Ji's eyes b with tears as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful, silver wedding band that glowed in the dim light coming from the living room.

(A/n: Woooooaaaahhhh, finally updated. Hope u liked this short chapter, probably not spelled correctly but thanks anyway.)