Chapter 1

Social Butterfly

Main Characters:

 

Leila Tong

 

 

 

 

 

 

Raymond Lam

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ron Ng

 

 

 

 

 

 

Samuel Chan

 

 

 

 

 

Kenneth Ma

 

 

 

 

 

When Samuel arrived at the Tong mansion, he knew he was already too late. All the lights were off in the mansion and the doors looked force open. Dead bodies were everywhere as he walked up the stairs leading up to the second floor. He saw his own father, the number one gun-man for Mr. Tong lying on the floor outside the master bedroom.

“Father, let me take you to the hospital.” Samuel rushed to his side.

“No son, I’m not going to make it. They took Mister and Misses Tong. And you have to find Ms. Tong and protect her. Don’t think about revenging me. Promise me; don’t let anything happen to Ms. Tong.”

“No father. Don’t die!!!” Samuel’s voice echoed through the ghostly mansion.

 

Leila waited impatiently for her luggage at the Hong Kong international airport. She had rushed back from the US after receiving the phone called from Samuel concerning her parents and her own safety.

“Hi Samuel, yes, I am here. Just waiting for my luggage now.” Finally, she noticed the familiar LV luggage and grabbed it with one hand.  She wasn’t prepared for the weight of the luggage on the rotary belt and she was pulled into the passenger next to her. Leila looked up and saw her own reflection from a pair of Gucci sunglasses. She looked like a mess but more importantly the man that was holding her looked more annoyed than he should be. Even with the dark shades on, Leila could feel his cold, piecing eyes. Leila could tell by the designer suit that he must be pretty wealthy but the two MIB looking bodyguards behind him suggested she better apologize and run away. 

“I’m very sorry. I wasn’t prepared for the weight and it was moving fast.” Leila started rambling and the guy looked even more impatient. He waved at her as to signal her to stop talking.  Leila took that as her cue to exit. With her luggage in one hand and cell phone in the other, she headed for the exit where Samuel would be waiting.

 

Back at the luggage claim, Raymond’s eyes were still on Leila. He watched as she rushed to the exit and gave a warm hug to the man waiting by the curve for her. An unexplainable rage ran through him.

“Raymond, here’s your suitcase.” Kenneth, one of the body guards grabbed Raymond’s LV suitcase off the belt.

Raymond with his eyes still on Leila: “Joel’s probably waiting outside, the two of you can take it back to the mansion. Ron and I will make a little visit to our “friends” first. ”

Ron, the other bodyguard whom was silent this whole time met Raymond’s glaze and knew exactly what he was talking about. It was time for Raymond to claim his legitimate throne.