1/1

Good Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beep, beep, beep!

 

Already the fourth time the alarm that is placed on the table beside his bed was sounded, and its means that there are four times as well Seokmin hit the snooze button. He is still very very sleepy. Possible effects of staying up all night for the sake of office tasks. Then the damn alarm woke him? No way, not to be effective.

 

“..Min ..”

 

– Unless Soonyoung hear the alarm as well.

 

“Seokmin ..” Hand Soonyoung began groping his back. Yeah, what to do again if Soonyoung already doing something like that. he couldn’t resist it. So Seokmin change his sleeping position that originally turned Soonyoung, becoming vice versa. Now he is facing on Soonyoung –which did not open his eyes.

 

“Come on, wake up,” Soonyoung’s Words really completely opposite to what he does. He even leaned on Seokmin, then pressed his face to Seokmin’s chest.

 

Seokmin chuckled. Sleepiness somehow move around after seeing Soonyoung’s behavior – it's very cute. “You even did not open your eyes yet.”

 

“You go first,” says Soonyoung still with his eyes closed. Seokmin once again laugh. He’s too cute.

 

“What day is this?” Still with his eyes that had not yet opened, Soonyoung asked. He even pulled the blanket to covered his body back. “Um, Monday, maybe?” After hearing the answer from Seokmin, Soonyoung suddenly opened his eyes. Soonyoung wake from his sleep, sat with his eyes not fully open yet.

 

“Argh, Monday,” Seokmin attention is now being attracted to Soonyoung’s brown hair – which Seokmin remember, ten years ago it was blond.

 

“Hey, Soonyoung,”

 

“Hm?”

 

“What if you dyed you hair to blonde again?” Soonyoung’s slanted eyes perfectly rounded when he heard a request of Seokmin – which is really strange. Seriously? His hair was dyed blonde when he is no longer a teenager? Actually, he hated to admit it. In less than two months his age will even be thirty–five.

 

“I’m thirty–four.” Soonyoung get down from his bed. Stepped to the mirror, began combing his hair now long been touching the shoulder. Actually Seokmin is the one who forced him not to cut his hair, the reason he likes to see people with long hair –which culminate in Soonyoung sulking for more than one week. Seokmin luckly eventually apologized. Although demand for lengthening the hair is still there. Only reason only that he had to change. The reason for Seokmin like hair Soonyoung. Initially Soonyoung still did not want –he's not stupid, certainly Seokmin replace reason with forced. But, finally agreed to Seokmin’s request, but with the condition, he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter