new entry !!!!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Next Morning: -

Lee shin was at camps in a meeting talking to director Kim and discuss about the play after director’s insisted so much, shin decided to compass songs and also be substitute for Ki Yong just in case….

One day when they were doing audition to decide on female lead’s substitute they all sat down and of course a lot of girls wanted to be in Gyo Won’s place, and after testing girl after girl after girl Director Kim and his wife along with lee shin and Gyo Won and Ki Yong decided to give up at lease for today but….. They heard a girl singing without music and made everyone turn around it was very soft and clear and sweet and director smiled….

Director: -I think we got what we want.

She appear to their face and she looked kind and sweet like her voice….. And lee shin couldn’t take his eyes away from her and it bother Gyo Won a lot but she can’t say anything……. Not for now atlases, while she was singing director asked shin to go and show them magic right away he was worried at first but he had to it… it was his job after all.

They performed very well and director clapped hard for them and Gyo won too or else she will be caught and then introducing began…

Girl: -hi everyone my name is Yonna and am kind of new here, I said I should try since everyone have fair chance, I hope I did well.

Director: -how do you think she performed lee shin?!

Everyone were surprised hearing that and also Gyo won who obviously didn’t liked the idea of another girl be next to lee shin.

Lee shin looked at Yonna and smiled: -honestly ….”He thumb up her” it was amazing.

Gyo won was bursting inside and she almost take it out but thank god she didn’t.

Director: -hmm…. Good it’s good thing… I think we all agreed that you should be our substitute congratulation you should know that am director and this is my wife Yoon Su chirographer and the one beside you is lee shin your partner and also the composer of every song using in this play and any songs we use is chose by him after my approval of course “he chuckled” and this is lee Gyo Won and Ki Yong the main lead of the play…. And other of the crew meet them later…. Welcome to our crew…

He shake his hand with her and all else welcomed her and went out but lee shin stayed and it was awkward state.

Lee shin stretched his neck and smiled awkwardly while his face was down.

Lee shin: -well… welcome to the crew….. let’s work hard.” He offered his hand to shake”

Yonna smiled and showed her dimples and shake his hand: -thank you Oppa.

Gyo won came back cause she left her phone but she saw this scene her lee shin was smiling to another girl and shaking hand for a long time and her tears were about to come down but she hold it back and cough In purposely and they both looked at her and lee shin looked like he was guilty cause he soon pull off from the shaking hand and looked away…

Gyo won: -sorry for interrupting but I forgot my phone.

She took the phone but since her hand were shaking she dropped her things and Yonna went to help her but she refused and took her stuff and went out.

Yonna: -it is not in my business to ask but….. She is your Ex isn’t she?!!

Lee shin: -If you know that it’s none of your business then why you even ask?!

He went out and leaving her confused.

It was new day of practicing and Sarang with her crew and others were asking about the new girl, no one answered them till…

Director came smiling and all stood up greeting him: -good morning everyone “everyone answered him back” I want to say that we all here to presence a play that introduce our identity and show our ability and…. it’s also our last play in this camps in your last year…now let me tell you that…. a lot will happen… tears going to shed, sound of laughing will be heard, we will see tiredness and also exhausting will be here, and brake down will be seen…so if anyone can’t handle this please go out and don’t waste your & our time….”no one seems to be scared and raise their hand to give up” no one?!! “He clapped his hands” Good then let’s begin shall we?!

Student all together SHOUTING: -YESSSSS.

Director: -ok then…. Let’s start everybody “he clapped his hands sign to begin” oh before we begin I want to introduce our newest member Gyo won’s substitute “pointing at Yonna” Miss.Yonna please welcome her well….

They all welcomed her but let’s say there has been more welcoming by the crew for old Gyo won than this new girl……

Day after day students were getting to know Yonna and they thought she can be nice but they just didn’t liked her for being with lee shin but hey what can they do?! They loved Lee Gyo won and lee shin pair more than that pair but they had to accept her no matter what now.

________________________________________________________________

hello pips thanks for subscribing :-* 

here you go and plz wait for more update :-* 

subscribe more