Unknown Entry.....

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Yonna & Lee shin were walking on the beach, alone.

Yonna: -Oppa Chommal Komawa for tonight.

Lee shin: -you are welcome, am glad we did it.

She stopped, and made him stop too.

Lee shin: what?!

Yonna: -I…..have something to say to you.

Lee shin: -say it.

Yonna: -today is my birthday J

He smiled at her and ruffle her hair: -happy birthday my friend!!!

She pouted: -that’s all?!

Lee shin looked at his watch and smiled: -it’s still 8:30 what do you say we go out and have fun?!

Yonna: -what do you mean by having fun?!!

Lee shin: -we will go by car, we will have fun on me ok?!

Yonna smiled and cupped her hands: -ok then let’s go, it’s my lucky day!!!!

Director Kim: -out where?!

Lee shin: -we won’t go far, we just want to have some fun outside group!

Director nodded and pointed at them: -ok but be back before 12 ok?!

Yonna: -yes director!!!!

Lee shin and Yonna were at restaurant eating Ramion, more like competing over food then after that they went to a store and bought funny masks and wore it to scare each other and laugh till their stomach hurt, then he bought her a bracelet as a birthday gift, then they started walking on the beach chilling their mind and smelling fresh air, it was about midnight only…. When yonna stopped him to talk with him.

Yonna: -thank you so much Oppa it’s like my first time having so much fun.

Lee shin: -you are welcome that’s atlases I can do for yelling at you!!

Yonna: -you can let that go Oppa it’s ok, and thanks for the bracelet I will keep it forever.

They sat down then looking at the wave coming and going and the sound of it making person’s mind calm and let it go just for a while, at those time Yonna stare at him with sad eyes saying in her mind and wishing just for a day he will be hers, her property but how can he?! When all his mind is with Lee Gyo Won even when he is with her….

Lee shin was walking alone at their last night of the trip on the beach listening to the sound of the wave, suddenly a voice woke him up from his daydream….

Gyo won: -what are you doing here?! Alone?!

Lee shin without turning around said: -am always alone, beside I just wanted to think a bit.

She thought that she is bothering him so: -ok then I won’t bother you, I will be going.

Lee shin: -why?!

She stopped at her track and turn her head around: -why “she hesitated a bit” what?!

He turn around and start going toward her, each step he took made her heart go more concern and she almost lost control when he reach her he held her both hand and kissed them and pull her to himself and get more closer, his hands gone to her waist holding her close and he made her hands goes to his chest with full of pain in his eyes he caressed her cheek thwn which made her heart get more weak….and her eyes as always teary…. Their eyes were only 2 inches away.

Lee shin: -why you didn’t gave me second chance?! Tell me.

She was weak enough and by asking this questing she forgot the words she was going to say she forgot the speech she made for him in a state like that….close to him making her breathe getting fast.

Lee shin: -am hurt Gyo won, my heart is in so much pain that I can’t handle it, and seeing you away from me makes my life 100 times harder, I need my answer Gyo won so I can move on little bit, so my heart can take rest a bit.

Gyo won couldn’t look at his eyes, his painful eyes and the only thing came out from was “I just…..don’t like you anymore” with that she barely could save herself from his embrace and leave his hand but she could hear his words, his painful “TRUTH WORDS”……

Lee shin yelled behind: -you are right you don’t like me anymore because YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME AND I AM IN LOVE YOU AND you know that too!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Lee shin’s POV: -

We came back from our trip, some happy, some sad, some upset, some thrilled, and I?! I was broken and divested and I became like crazy seriously I don’t know how that happened to me?! I dream about her and think about her all time and can’t eat anything and am getting crazy far from her, I don’t know how can I handle being away from her while am that close to her?! How can I do that? My life is all about her, what to do without her?!

3 days after the trip, outside Gyo won’s house: -

Gyo won was holding her phone and talking: -yes for sure I will, I got it with me.

She hang up and sigh for while then heads up and saw HIM getting out from his house with his backpack, she got frozen and started staring at him.

He looked at her and she was the first person he wanted to see but not maybe the same for her so his expression became dark and sad, he looked down and start walking till he get beside her, she breathed long then went pass her.

She could feel how she hurt him, but she couldn’t do anything or fix anything so a tear came down across her cheek and she wiped it soon and went behind him.

They both stand together waiting for bus, he kept distance between them at lease few meters so he can breathe well, so did she, she lent her head to the wall while he was standing, bus came , he wanted to go first but sense her behind him so he backed off till she got inside, but he didn’t suddenly he changed his mind and went by walking to camps, she really didn’t mean to hurt him like that and being away from him was slowly killing her but it’s her fault and she has to pay for it.

At camps: -

Yonna was at coffee shop waiting for her coffee when she heard familiar voice.

Lee shin: -good morning freak.

She turn around and smiled and ran to hug him: -Oppa…. What are you doing here?!

He let go and ruffle her hair: -I came for coffee, why I can’t?!

Yonna: -of course you can but I missed you it’s been long time since we last saw each other.

Lee shin: -it was three days ago Yonna.

Yonna pouted and scratched her hair: -really?!

He started laughing at her childish act then move on to pay and order his coffee.

At practicing hall: -

Director: -so did you get your report ready?!

Sarang: -what report director Kim?!

Director: -don’t I ask for reports after every MT?! If it’s not ready then let it be, for tomorrow, any more question?!

All the student: -no sir.

He clapped his hand: -great, let’s start now.

They were about to start when someone suddenly comes in and stand in the middle, everyone starts to look at him, director stood up and went towards him.

Director: -how can I help you young man?!

He looked around and smiled to Gyo won which was creepy for her: -am looking for certain person.

Director looked at the same way he was looking and it was Gyo won.

Director: -who is that?!

He didn’t answered, he just went forward and stood right in front of her, and she was surprised very much and widen eyes.

He bowed his head: -Lee Gyo Won hello, I am Park Ji Won.

She stood up and bowed her head too: -nice to meet you, how can I help you Mr. Park?!

Ji Won: -you probably don’t know me, let me rephrase this, am your..........

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO THE HELL IIS HE?! 

wait more dooleys <3 the thing you have been waiting for will come in next few chapter....

Give you a clue.... wait for 4 chapters....

The Forth is the ONE!!! 

Enjoy for now and wait for your request.... 

i bet you will milt in those chapters.....