"Hold my hand".......... "I can.....not"

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

The funeral day: - Day 2

Lee shin wore black suit along with his family, Gyo won was in blank state and couldn’t see what is going on around her and kept silence since grandpa died, she didn’t cried, she didn’t showed any feeling, unlike Jeong Hyun who kept crying for losing her teacher and her inspiration, all the camps fellow were there to calm her and be with her, but seems like she didn’t need& want anyone.

When everyone left the place, lee shin went to Gyo won to talk.

Lee shin: -Gyo won listen I-…….-……

Gyo won talked with blank stare and cold tune: -thanks for coming, and sorry for making you tired, you can go to your house and rest.

Lee shin wasn’t surprised with her words: -but-…..

Gyo won: -good night lee shin. “She bowed to him and went to her room”

Lee shin didn’t tried to stop her, he just looked behind and got sadder.

Day 3 at the camps: -

The crew were practicing lazily, without Gyo won nothing was the same, till suddenly in the middle of the practice the door was opened and she showed up and shocked all up.

Gyo won: -I want to practice director Kim.

Director: -but-…..

Gyo won: don’t worry am fine!!! “She looked up and saw lee shin looking at her with sad eyes” and everyone I don’t want or need any sad or pitiful stare so let’s just be normal…. Arraso?!

The crew were sad for her, she was a friend to all but in that day even this amount of friends couldn’t help her out.

The practice start with her, She gave her best but with blank face, no emotion at all, danced well, sang well, acted well, but her face was the same.

Director end it the practice sooner, Then Gyo won went over to lee shin.

Gyo won: -can we talk please?!

Lee shin: -sure.

She went out and he began to follow her.

They stood face to face, but without talking, right there in camps balcony.

Lee shin: -Gyo won I know you are sad, please don’t let it inside you just let it out, I will be here with you all the time just-…..

Gyo won: -lee shin I -…….

Lee shin: - hold my hand “offering his hand” let’s get through this together, you will be fine soon, please, I promise.

She looked at his hand for a moment then held his hand feeling save just by his touch interlocking her fingers with him feeling secure and safe, making him think positive.

Gyo won: -I can’t “this two words shocks and woke him up from his daydream” I can’t hold your hand and keep going, I have to be alone-….

Lee shin: -Lee Gyo won!!!

Her voice was shaking: -please keep your promise, and stay away from me and don’t show your face to me.

She hardly could leave his hand, she didn’t want to lose this touch, this safety, but due all this pressure she didn’t want to have more so with the last moment of holding his hand she whispered “am sorry” but he didn’t heard it.

She left him broken and frozen at his place, she came face to face Yonna.

Yonna: -are you ok?!

Gyo won with teary eyes and shaky voice: -please be with him.

Yonna: -what? “Looking at her confused”

Gyo won: -don’t leave him alone….. Please.

After that she left without giving the poor girl any chance to talk.

Day 3 over……… for good.

Gyo won was at her room with her tears coming down slowly, she wiped them fast and didn’t let them come down.

She went out from her house and went straight to lee shin’s house, she stood there frozen, and almost knocked, but near the door by 2 inches she gave up and went back to her house, to her room she didn’t knew that lee shin was standing there wanting to go out but regret at last second and went back inside, inside his dark room, tonight only one door was keeping them distance and they didn’t know what would happen if they cross the door and meet?! No one knows because they didn’t and they went back to their dark room crying themselves to sleep.

4 days later in camps

Yonna: -director can I take a break I can’t breathe and-……..

Director: -go out and take rest Yonna, be back in 5-10 min.

Yonna: -yes director thank you “she bowed down and went out”

She bought a bottle of water and get some rest on her way out she bumped to someone.

Yonna: -am so sorr-…… Oppa!!!!!!

Lee shin: -hi Yonna J

She couldn’t stand like that, she missed him so much, so she jumped to his embrace and hugged him tight, he hugged her back then let go after a while.

Yonna: -Oppa where were you?! I called you, texted you, I even wanted to come to your house but then I said in my mind that yah maybe you would call me back, but you never did!!!! Why? What happen to you?!

Lee shin: -am sorry if I made you worried, Oppa just need it some rest, that’s all.

Yonna: -don’t do that again please, ok?!

Lee shin: -ok, let’s go back to practice hall director hates to be late.

She nodded and they together went back to practicing.

Yonna knocked the door and went in because director was talking to the students, so she didn’t want to go in like that to disturb them.

Yonna: -can I come in?!

Director turn his head and smiled: -come in Yonna.

Yonna came, but not alone, lee shin was with her, which surprised all.

Director stood up seeing him: -lee shin!!! You are here already!

Lee shin bow his head and smiled: -am here director.

He looked up, he saw her, the one who gave him all this sickness and headache, the one who gave him pain in his heart, the one who made him shed tears, his inspiration, his everything, but he lost it, it’s over for him.

She saw him, his eyes was full of emotion, full of sadness, full of pain, and it’s all because of her, she didn’t mean to but she did, she wanted to erase all, she wanted to take all his pain which she caused, but not now, she can’t and won’t.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So in one of the comments says the grandpa really died :( :( :(  am sorry i didn't knew really or i wouldn't include that in it "Sniff" "Sniff" 

well it gets sadder... 

also it will get exciting so......

don't stop reading pals :-*  

see you tomorrow..... i guess :/