2/2

eat

“Are you tired?”

Yoongi seats himself on the vinyl floor of their dance room, his back pressed to the mirror, not minding the loud sounds it makes.

“Just a few more sets hyung, and I’m done,” jimin answers from his spot, a few meters away from Yoongi. But in contrast with Yoongi which is propping his chin lazily on his knees, Jimin is body-waving to the beat, humps his chest in and out as he is in fact practicing a new choreo which their teacher has just given this morning.

You didn’t answer my question, Yoongi eye-rolls inwardly, but chooses not to press on further as he knows how Jimin will never answer his question.

And so Yoongi sits there, trailing each and every movement Jimin makes in front of the mirror with his eyes, carefully stares at how each muscle flexes in and out, while reminding himself that he is doing this to improve his dance skills not to wait for Jimin until his practice ends or checking him out. No.

In the end of the day, usually Yoongi gives up. His eyes are droopy and his shoulders are too heavy not to reject sleep because even when he finishes his work earlier than Jimin, he came in earlier.

Usually Yoongi ends up waking to the warmth of his bed more often than not.