1/2

eat

“Are you tired?” Jimin asks as he rolls on the couch of Bangtan room, a thumb scrolling his phone’s home endlessly as if all the paid apps can install themselves if he does so.

“…”

Again, no answer, tho he finds that expected. They have been at this for hours, from a nap to another nap, from a dinner to the next. Well, Jimin cannot stop Yoongi from doing his work, right? Said Yoongi has been glued on the rolling chair in front of the desk, eyes never leaving the screen, fingers never leaving the keyboard, and more importantly he concentrates on the song to the point he blocks everything unrelated to it, including food and Jimin.

Jimin can’t help not to feel worried as by each passing hour, his beloved hyung looks thinner and weaker if it is still possible. Plus the fact that he does not admit that he is tired never helps.

So all Jimin can do is wait, and wait, until Yoongi’s head falls limply in his arms and his headphones around his neck. If he needs to reassure himself, until a final file saved with the .mp3 extension appears on their Michael Jordan desktop so that he can put a blanket on top of him, a can of coffee coupled with a sandwich beside his arms, and a kiss or two, probably.