Five

Sunflowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been four months since Seolhyun and Hyejeong started dating. Hyejeong persuaded Seolhyun to move in with her so that she can save up the rental for her apartment. Seolhyun did and the couple didn’t separate from each other quite often. Given that they work in the same place.

 

 

 

 

Hyejeong and Seolhyun are taking a night stroll at the beach after having dinner. There were girls wearing bikinis and Hyejeong was obviously drooling over them. She couldn’t stop staring at the girls until Seolhyun pretended to be clearing .

 

“You need a tissue to dry your drool?” Seolhyun asked sarcastically.

 

“Hehe. What are you talking about~?” Hyejeong tried to kept her eyes on Seolhyun but whenever those tanned girls who are wearing bikinis walk pass her, she’ll automatically change her line of vision.

 

“YA! YOU COME WITH ME!” Seolhyun shouted and pulled Hyejeong to the park right next to the beach.

 

“Are you done staring at those girls? Do you still realise that I’m still here?” Seolhyun glared at Hyejeong. She was really pissed this time.

 

“Are you jealous?” Hyejeong wrapped an arm around Seolhyun’s waist but the latter immediately slapped her hands away.

 

“Don’t touch me.” Seolhyun stood an arm length away from Hyejeong.

 

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.” Hyejeong stepped closer to Seolhyun and hugged her tightly. Seolhyun didn’t show any reaction but she secretly loves it when Hyejeong hugs her like this.

 

“What are you wrong at?” Seolhyun asked.

 

“I’m wrong at… Staring at those girls?”

 

“At least you know it. Are you going to stare at other hot girls next time?”

 

“Nope!” Hyejeong punched her fists into the air.

 

“Let’s go.” Seolhyun showed a sweet smiled this time and took Hyejeong’s hand.

 

Hyejeong is just like a little girl with her dirty thoughts in her mind all the time. She drools over girls who are hot when they walk pass her, even though Seolhyun is right beside her. But she is one who’d still throw herself back into her girlfriend’s arms at the end of the day and at the end of the day, her heart still belongs to Seolhyun. That is one thing Seolhyun always loved about Hyejeong. She might get jealous and angry when Hyejeong had those thoughts about those girls but at the end, Hyejeong still belonged to her, only her.

 

“Wait Seol,” Hyejeong made Seolhyun stop on her tracks.

 

“Why?” Seolhyun

 

“Marry me, Kim Seolhyun. I love you so much, I want to keep you to myself forever. I want to always wrap you in my arms without any ounce of selfishness in it. I realised I never loved someone in the way I loved you. You are the only one I wanted to be with. I won’t betray you, I won’t lie to you, I won’t do things you don’t like. When you’re having premenstrual symptoms, I’ll buy lots of chocolates for you and let you vent your anger on me. When we fight, I’ll always apologise, I will always be the one in wrong. You’ll always be right because you’re the queen. Please marry me.” Even before Hyejeong finished her long confession and proposal, Seolhyun was already crying.

 

“I do.” Seolhyun accepted her proposal in the middle of crying and Hyejeong slid the ring on Seolhyun’s ring finger. She has two rings now — one when Hyejeong asked her to be her girlfriend and second one, the proposal ring.

 

 

10 years later

 

 

“Mummy H~ You are so lucky to have me!” Hyejeong’s and Seolhyun’s daughter Audrey said.

 

“I’m lucky to have you? It should be the other way round lil’ girl!” Hyejeong knocked on Audrey’s forehead.

 

Hyejeong turned back to her magazine.

 

“I’m guessing you won’t mind if I show this to Mummy S right?” Audrey took out a M18 magazine from her shirt.

 

“YA! Where did you get that?!” Hyejeong snatched her magazine back.

 

“You left it in the toilet this morning. Now, you owe me one.” Audrey showed her victory face.

 

Seolhyun and Hyejeong gave birth to their little princess on the same year of their marriage. Audrey is now ten years old and somehow she inherits Hyejeong’s genes, full of dirty thoughts, drools when hot girls walk pass them, watch M18 shows all the time on the television. Seolhyun almost went crazy trying to educate Audrey but Hyejeong just doesn’t care. She wants Audrey to have her own freedom, and also, a partner who will watch those stuffs with her.

 

Now their family consists of Seolhyun, Hyejeong, Audrey, their two huskies Jamie and Lady. And here is their hierarchy: Audrey ➜ Hyejeong ➜ Jamie ➜ Lady ➜ Seolhyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter