Back to mine

Why me?

Me and the boys have just finished a day of filiming and have been walking round London for a few hours. It's getting dark. What if the boys miss the bus back to the hotel? "Yo Jackson whats the time?" I yell across our group. "10pm why?" Jackson replies. .. the last bus is at 9pm! 

"Umm well boys" I say as I walk in front of the group and stop the in their tracks "oh and Savannah" I add smirking at my friend "It seems we're in a bit of a mess. You lot can't get back to your hotel" I see all their faces fill with fear. "Worry not though me and Savannah have plenty of room back at our place which is only walking distance away"

All the boys sigh with relief and Bambam even cheers "Yay! Sleepover" we all giggle at his comment expect JB who's face is still blank. 

"JB" I wispher as Savannah leads the other boys ahead "are you okay" his hand.. I just want to grab it and tell him I'm here and that I'll always be here. Not with our situation I can't no.

"Hm" JB awakes from whatever dream land he was in "yeah no I'm good just wondering what PD-nim and manger hyung will think if they find out we didn't make it to the hotel. 

Lies. I could read his face like a book. "Well don't worry we'll phone them when we get back okay?" We start walking slowly together far behind the rest of the bunch when..

Suddenly I feel JB's warm palm slip perfectly into mine and hold on tight. I don't pull away becuase I never want to pull away.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

We had had the best time in london with Jemma and her friend. It's the first time in a long time I've seen the boys truly enjoy themselves. But as we were walking back Jemma made a decision that scared me out of moving...

To stay at hers. I wasn't scared about the crew finding out or about the filiming the next day. It was just her.. How could I spend a night fighting the urge to be with her, hug her, touch her, kiss her when I could barely last a day. As her voice brings me out of this trance I decide to take action and slip my hand into hers.. they're a perfect fit and she doesn't pull away...

she does like me I can see it in her eyes as I look at her.