Got7 in Camden

Why me?

Me and Savannah are walking around Camden market half looking for the film crew half looking at the food surrrounding us when suddenly hands grab my shoulders. Their strong grib turns me around to face JB who seems much more happier then yesterday as a big smile crosses his face " Isn't this place AMAZING!" "Yeah I love it here" I reply as I try to find Savannah's wrist with my hand before she walks off. After I find her wrist I spin her around to face JB with me.. "What?" Savannah says as she is turning around when she relises who she is facing she changes her tone. "Oh.. Hi I'm Savannah nice to meet you!" Savannah stretches out a welcoming hand and JB take it smiling. How is she not nervous? "Oh good! Thank you JB you found them." Sophie rushes over smiling " don't worry today will be much more slow running then yesterday." Then she notices Savannah standing next to me " You must be Savannah sorry I'm Sophie I will be the guide of the guides if you will. Follow me" Sophie walks away lightly chuckling about her own joke. Me, Savannah and JB join in as we follow her to the front of a chicken stand. The six other boys are all standing there smiling. Youngjae walks up to me, "morning Jemma, did you sleep well" and he hugs me which shocks me at first. "Yeah great thank you Youngjae how about you ?" Youngjae walks off before replying. "What do you think they ate this morning to be this happy" Savannah whispers to me as we take our set places and we both start giggling.

When filming starts everyone is quiet. "Okay if we can have you in the order of, Mark, Jackson.." as the director calls out the order the boys all start moving into their place and everything moves smoothly until he places JB after Jackson. As JB starts to move he some how trips over air. I run up to try to help him rebalance but I'm too late and we both end up on the fall and I'm on top of him.....  Our faces are inches a part and we stare back at each other and the world pauses for a moment.. I've never felt so so safe with someone else. No I shouldn't feel this way it would never work out. Why do I think like this it brings me back to the real world. I place my hands on JB's chest and use my core stength to push myself away from him turning my head away as I come away.

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The first time I saw Jemma she was walking with her headphones in to the dance studio and she just caught my eye. Then I caught her.And now she has fallen on top of me and her eyes are linked with mine our lips inches apart... I could just kiss her now, and I really want to. Her hair is falling perfectly creating a curtain so I could. But as I lean in she gets up and moves away. Why? Doesn't she like me? Is she scared Jackson will tease us? I should just shake whatever feeling I had in that moment off but as she reaches out her hand to help me up I can't I just can't. What is it about her? I know the risks of staring a relationships with the job I have and all... So wouldn't starting a relationship with a girl that lives half way across the world be even more complicated... Oh come on JB get a grip you don't know if she even likes you like that and your in Camden Market in London enjoy the trip don't make it anymore complicated then it needs to be! "Sorry" me and Jemma say in unison, we both laugh as she takes her place behind the camera and I take mine in front.