Soooo let's go from the top......

Why me?

April 4th, I'm in the dance studio I work at as always but today was different today I decided to push myself to my ultimate limit. So as I do every solo dance session I have I turn on my playlist titled " warm up" and let the sound of Mark's voice in the begining of 'A' fill the room and my body I just start moving until.... The voice of JB always gets me and makes me pause for a moment. I mean he has the voice of an angel... At least that's what I think.

After about a 30 minute warm up sweat is aready falling down my forehead but I'm ready to start the choreogrphy that I've been working on. Suddenly I think I hear the creak of the door. "But that can't be"  I think to myself, "no one ever uses this studio just me when I'm by myself". So I shake it off and just keep going. "step, step double turn" I mess up on the double turn and I expect to fall to the floor but instead my arms grip on to someone else's their strong hold helps me find my feet. I can feel my face going a red as the person's shoes which I'm looking at as I'm too scared to look up. I slowly step away not wanting to leave the embrace and, to my suprise, the other person also steps away slowly as though they didn't want to leave. " So..rry" I manage to say, I wipe my hands on my leggings and slowly lift my head to see the person who helped me was... "It's okay"  mumbles JB with his thick accent as his formidable grin spreads across his face. This time I almost trip over my own feet in shock. "Sorry Jemma, I meant to tell you as you came in that Got7 would be using our space as they prepare for their first UK stage but i got held up" these words ring in my mind for a while after they are said by the manager of the studio. As the sentence finally sets in I make the quick reply of " oh no! of course its fine! But surely they would prefer to use a nicer studio?" As I say this I do not break eye contact with JB. 

"I was just coming to that" says the manger to break the magical silence, "I thought since you speak Korean you could be their guide whilst they're here beacuse their company thought it would be nice for them to have a real 'British person' show them around" That is what breaks me away from looking at the boys and making eye contact with the manger " what are you serious !!! Sorry it's just I mean theere must be someone higher up that could do it" "No remember they went on the nation wide tour which you couldn't because you got injured during rehersals" replies the manger as if I've lost all my sanity. " They will also be fliming it so need someone who speaks the language." A moment's slience passes until the manger relises no one is going to reply and says " well I'll be off then, I'll leave you to get to know each other...ummm.. oh yeah the flim crew arrives in like 20 mintues so you have time to kill" The boys say goodbye to the manger bow and thank her all I can mange is a small wave. Then I'm left alone in a studio with Got7.