Third.

When Things Happen All Of A Sudden

"Why don't you go talk to her then?"

"I know you guys are busy, but can I talk to Leo for a minute?" 

Out of nowhere, Minhye went inside the Practice Room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ken's POV
Today, we're filming an episode for VIXX TV 2, and my filming time is already done; the other members are still filming, however. 
"Okay, Jaehwan, you're done," said one of the cameramen.
"Kamsahamnida," I bowed and left the other members that are still filming.
As I left the other members, I saw Taekwoon-hyung smiling for god-knows-why. That action of his made me curious. I've never seen him smiling like this; he's usually blunt and very cold as if he's going to kill someone. Maybe if looks could kill, he could've been killed millions of people. I wonder what is his reason for having that angelic smile.
To kill the curiosity that I'm feeling right now, I went to the corner of the Practice Room, where he was seating and daydreaming and smiling, and I sat beside him.

"Hey hyung, you seem happy today, huh?" I approached, as I sat.

"Is it too obvious?" he looked at me and asked.

"Yeah, very obvious," I answered and chuckled a bit.

"Hey Jaehwan," 

"Mmm?" 

"Remember the girl that I was telling you back when we were still trainees?" he asked again, but this question was random.

The girl that he was telling me during our training period? 

Wait.

Oh I think I could recall it.

It's the beautiful lady that he's head-over-heels for. Oh my good Lord, don't tell me he still likes her.

Gosh, hyung is really loyal to the person he likes. It's kind of weird though, because after a long time of being busy and stuff, he suddenly opened this topic up.

"Oh, the beautiful lady you liked in High School? Yeah, I still do. Why? Have you found her? Where did you fo-" of course, in my excitement, I started blowing up questions.

"Shut up, Lee Jaehwan," but he immediately cut me off.

Well, Sorry fam.

"Yes, I finally found her," he added.

"How?" in my surprise, I immediately asked.

"You know that new Music Diretor we just met today?"

"Oh, Minhye-sshi. Yeah. What about her?"

No bruh, don't tell me that's her. Oh my good Lord. He gotta be kidding me

"Jaehwan, it's her," hyung confessed.

Holy .

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

Now I know why he was so stunned when he saw Park-wonjangnim. To be honest, that Kim-wonjangnim's sister is really gorgeous, as if she's an angel sent from above. Damn, Taekwoon-hyung got standards.

"Is that why you were starstrucked when you saw her?" he asked, while wiggling his eyebrows.

He covered his face due to embarassment.

Gosh, he's so funny.

He really is in love with that lady.

"I never thought that hyung has this kind of side. Well, that's cute," I thought.

I wonder if she remembered him. Well if she does, she should must talk to Taekwoon-hyung. He's been liking her for a while, and it's so surprising that until now, he still have lingering feelings over her. He never had a chance to have a confession because he said before that she usually dump the boys who try to court her, and he is very afraid to do that; he decided to hide his feelings and pursued his career, and now I'm with him. Lol.

"Do you think she remembered you? Because that was back in High School, y'know," I asked.

"I don't know. She might remember me or she might not," he answered.

I will really feel bad if she'll not remember him, unless if she was involved in an accident and got amnesia. Who knows?

"Why don't you go talk to her then?" I said.

"I know you guys are busy, but can I talk to Leo for a minute?" 

Speaking of the beautiful lady that Leo-hyung is crazy for, she suddenly popped out of nowhere. 

Wait, did she just say that she needs Taekwoon-hyung

Oh, that's a good sign.

I looked at hyung, his face is blushing, and his eyes are widened.

"Hyung, she needs you," I whispered to his ear.

His face became redder than the usual. 

Gosh, this guy is really innocent.

Since he wasn't doing anything but just sitting while having a surprised expression, I stood up and dragged him to Park-wonjangnim.

"Oh, Wonjangnim, here. Leo is here, and you can have him. He is done filming anyway," I said as I pushed him to her.

" you, Jaehwan," I heard him cussing while giving me death glare.

Wonjangnim thanked me and left along with hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"Who's that girl who just asked if she could talk to Taekwoon?" asked one of the cameramen.

"Oh, that's the new Music Director," answered Hyuk, who is still filming himself.

"New Music Director?" 

"Yeah. Kim-wonjangnim suddenly needed a break from her job because she is pregnant right now, so her sister took her job for a while," N answered, while filming with the maknae.

"Oh, Minhye? Is that her?" asked another cameraman who is filming Hongbin and Ravi.

"You knew her?" all of the members asked in unison.

"Yeah, we do. We met her few years ago before she flew to America. Jisoo introduced us to her," 

"Jisoo is so proud of her sister very much," added the other.

"She went to America?" the boys asked once again.

"Yes, but it was for a job though. She worked at Sony Entertainment as a Producer and a Songwriter," the cameraman answered.

The boys were just nodding on what they heard, and they continued filming.

Meanwhile...

"Wh-why d-did you call m-me?" Leo asked, a bit nervous.

Both Leo and Minhye are inside her office. Both are facing each other on their seats, anda wkwardness filled the room since Leo was too shy to talk to her.

"You're Jung Taekwoon, right?" Minhye spoke up.

"Oh my goodness! She knows my name! Did she remember me? uiwegfdhbyuiwedbu," Leo's inner self started to squeal like a fanboy who saw his bias for the first timer, but his facial expression was doing the opposite.

"Nae, Wonjangnim," he answered, trying his best to keep cool.

"Sajangnim told me that you graduated at Seoul Arts High School; is that true?" she interrogated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhye's POV

Flashback

"Hey Uncle! You're such a great actor!" I said, while laughing.

The guys of VIXX just left the office. I waited for them to get out of the office, so I could talk to my uncle. Yes, Hwang Sejun is my uncle. He and my mom are sisters. He's the youngest of my mom's siblings. Funny, isn't it? 

The reason why we have to act like we're strangers is because we need to avoid "the talks" in the company. We, especially uncle Sejun, hate the people who are talking about our, and if the other employees anthe artists will discover about this, they might think that we're using bloodline relations in order to get a job, which is true at some part; it's my uncle's decision to hire eonni anyway, and it's eonni decision to let me work in her position. 

"Shut the crap up, Minhye!" he said, giving me a deathly stare.

I laughed louder and more. Goodness, I just can't control it.

"Yah, why aren't you wearing a formal attire, huh? Look at you, you're wearing t-shirt and jeans. Is that the former Producer of Sony Entertainment? My goodness, young lady" he scolded.

"Wae? I'm here to work, not to have a freaking fashion show inside this company of yours, uncle," I answered.

"Aisssh, Minhye! You're really crazy!" he shouted.

"I wonder how Minji-noona can tolerate you," he added.

"Uncle, you just really hate me," I said, still laughing at him.

He just sighed in frustration.

"Anyway, why are you still here? Go to your sister's office, and not make fun of your uncle!," he said.

"Well uncle, I just wanted to ask somethig about Leo," I immediately went straight to the point.

"Oh, Taekwoon? What about him?"

"Yes." I said.

"Did he graduate at the schoo where I graduated in High School?" I proceeded to my question.

"You're from Seoul Arts High School, right?" he said and thought for answers.

"Oh yeah, he graduated the same year as you, Minhye," he added.

"He played Soccer in your school, and he played for the National Soccer Team too as far as I know," hestarted to share a little background about Leo.

Oh, so he was the quiet Soccer player back in High School. Wow, he became a singer. I guess tha's not bad.

"Why? You know hm?" he suddenly asked.

"I'm not friends with him, but we're acquaintances," I answered.

"I remember how quiet he was," I added, and chuckled.

"Well until now he is," uncle said.

"Why don't ya talk to him; he might be as talkative as you," he added.

I just laughed.

"Well, thanks uncle! I'm leaving!" I stood up, and waved goodbye at him. Then, I left.

End of Flashback

"You're Jung Taekwoon, right?"

After asking some employees where is VIXX's Practice Room located, I went to Practice Room, just so I could talk to Taekwoon. Gosh, I feel bad for not recoginizing his face. He must have remembered me then; now I know why he was looking at me a while ago. I rally should apologize to him and tell him that I didn't recognize him immediately.

So right now, he's with me, seating across my seat.

"Nae, Wonjangnim," he answered. 

He really looked nervous, just like the old days.

"Sajangnim told me that you graduated at Seoul Arts High School; is that true?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"N-Nae," he answered.

I smiled widely, and I don't even know why. I'm just so happy to see him, I guess.

"Do you remember me?" I asked again, and looked at his face.

However, he looked away as we had a small eye contact. 

This is so Taekwoon.

"Hey, look at me," I said.

He looked at me carefully.

I looked at his whole face. His chocolate brown eyes, his intense gaze, his high-bridged nose, his chubby cheeks, and his pink lips; gosh, he's so perfect. Why hadn't I dated this guy back in High School then? 

Oh yeah, because I hated the concept of dating before.

"Yeah, I do remember you, Park Minhye-sshi," he answered.

Oooooh, he remembered me? Awwwh How sweet.

In my excitement, I went to his seat and gave him a tight hug.

"I know we're not really close, but I'm happy to see you," I said as I let him go.

It's great to work with someone you knew in the past, you know? I gues this job will be fun.

"So, how are you?"I asked.

"I-I'm a bit tired but doing great. I became a singer, finished studies, became successfu, and now I'm working with you," he answered, and smiled.

"So, how about you, Minhye-sshi- I men, Park-wonjangnim?" he asked back. 

"Me? I'm fine as always," I said and smiled.

During our start of conversation, he was a bit stiff and shy, but in the end, he became comfortable with me which is very nice. He told me how did he end up being here in here, and he said that he was streetcasted when he was shopping with his older sister in Myeongdong.He also said that the company kept on calling him. At first, he was very reluctant to accept the offer that was given by my uncle (A/N: Leo doesn't know that Hwang-sajangnim and Minhye are relatives) because he really wanted to be a professional Soccer player, but during our Senior year, he decided to give up his dream of being a professional Soccer Player because the doctor told him that his leg bones were overly bruised , and if he continued to play Soccer, it might be bad for his bones. He said he still plays Soccer, it's just that he doesn't play that much anymore to take care of himself.

"You still use your legs though because you dance," I said.

"Yeah, but at least I'm not hitting them," he replied.

I kind of feel sorry for him because he gave up his dream of being a Soccer Player. Now I know why he quitted to play for the school's Soccer Team. 

"Do you miss playing Soccer, perhaps?" I asked, due to curiosity.

"Yes, of course, but I'm satisfied to where I am right now. I sometimes play Soccer with the members when we have free time," he answered.

"I didn't know that you and Kim-wonjangnim are sisters," he suddenly changed the topic.

I just laughed. I'm already used to that kind of statement. Most people said that I have an 'only child' aura, so it is really not a big deal with me.

We killed the time just by talking to each other; we laughed, joked around, and talked some serious things.

Gosh, I still can't believe that I never had a chance to be close with him in the past. Maybe this is the other reason why the good Lord wanted me to work in this place, aside from being my eonni' substitute. 

After a long talk with him, we exchanged our phone numbers in order to contact each other.

"Hey, if you're the new Music Director, why are you just wearing t-shirt and jeans?" Leo suddenly asked.

Bruh, is he trying to follow uncle Sejun's footsteps? Gawd.

"I thought I was was just going to see him, but I didn't know that I'm going to meet you all," I answered.

"Don't worry, I'll wear somethig descent tomorrow," I added.

"Okay wonjangnim, I'll look forward to that," he said and smiled.

"Stop calling me wonjangnim! That's awkward. Just call me by my name, okay?" I told him.

"Okay, Minhye," he said.

I just smiled at him.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, and I realized it's already 6 o'clock in the evening. We've been talking for too long, huh?

"Hey, your co-members must be looking at you right now," I said.

He looked at the clock as well, and chuckled as he realized the time.

"Oh yeah," he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It was really nice talking to you," he added.

"Uhuh. Now, go back to what you're doing," I said.

So, we said 'goodbyes' to each other and he left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

VIXX are still inside the Practice Room, but they're done filming. The cameramen already left, and the boys are just hanging out.

"Hey, where is Taekwoon by the way?" N asked.

"Oh, he's probably still talking with Wonjangnim," answered Ken.

"Until now?! That's ridiculous!" Ravi joined in the conversation, while looking through his phone.

"Is she trying to flirt with hyung?" Hyuk spoke up as he opened a bag of chips.

"What flirting you saying? The , if you only knew," Ken thought.

"Might be," said Hongbin.

"She's not even wearing proper attire," N added

"She thinks her sister's job is just very easy," Hongbin followed.

The boys, except Ken, started to talk about her despite the fact that they've just seen her for the first time. Hyuk tried to impersonate Minhye, and the other members laughed. 

"They should be lucky; Leo isn't here," Ken thought once again, while watching them making fun of Minhye behind her back.

The boys noticed thet Ken isn't laughing along with them.

"Hey, why aren't you laughing hyung?" Hyuk asked while munching some chips.

"Making fun of girls isn't good, y'know," Ken answered.

"Especially if you only meet them for the first time," he added.

"Don't tell me you're planning to hit her up, huh?" said Ravi and Hongbin.

" no; she's for Leo," Ken thought

"No, I have standards," he said.

"She's pretty though," N said.

"but I don't like her. A Music Director wearing t-shirt and jeans on her first day, and trying to show off to sajangnim that she can handle things up? That's bull," he added.

"What's bull, Cha Hakyeon?"

Out of nowhere, Leo popped out on the scene.