First.

When Things Happen All Of A Sudden

"So, this is Jellyfish Entertainment, huh?" she said as she got out from her Mini Cooper

Today is Park Minhye's first day as Jellyfish Entertainment's new Music Director. After getting out of her fancy vehicle, a not-so-huge yet not-so-small building welcomed her. Before entering her new workplace, she fixed herself for a while, making herself looked more presentable although she is just wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. It's kind of ironic, isn't it?

As soon as she walked inside the building, several staffs and trainees saw her and greeted her. Of course, showing her kindness, she reciprocated the greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Park Minhye?" out of nowhere, a lady with slendr figure, wearing an office outfit, approached her.

"The she want, bruh?" Minhye thought as she examined the lady's overall physique.

"Yes, I am Park Minhye. Do you need something from me, agasshi?" answered she.

"Oh, I am Kim Myunghee, Hwang-sajangnim's Secretary," said the lady.

Minhye just smiled and gave her a nod.

"Sajangnim said I must bring you to his office," she added.

Being obedient, Minhye followed Myunghee and walked to their destination.

While they were walking on their way to the CEO's office, Myunghee and Minhye had a small talk, knowing about each other's backgroound.

"You and Kim-wonjangnim are sisters, right?" asked Myunghee out of curiosity.

"Yes, but actually we're half-sisters," answered Minhye.

"Oh, no wonder why you guys have different surnames," said Myunghee.

After a not-so-short walk going to their destination, they finally arrived.

Meanwhile...

"Do you know why all of you are here?" the CEO spoke up.

Inside the the CEO's office, there are six young men, sitting right beside each other on the couch accross their beloved CEO.

"Not really, Sajangnim," answered N, one of the guys sitting on the leftmost portion of the couch, also dark-skinned with a neck that is a bit similar to a giraffe (Author's note: No hate juseyo).

"Why did you gather us in here, anyways?" asked Hyuk, the guy sitting beside N. Compared to N, he has fairer skin.

"Remember when I told you guys that Kim-wonjangnim had an abrupt leave due to her pregnancy?" said the CEO.

"Nae," all these men facing him answered in unison.

"Well...." the CEO said, as he crossed his arms,

"Her proxy is here, and she'll be here in a few minutes,"

The five men were somehow surprised on what the CEO just said, except Leo, the tall guy with broad shoulders and a cold demeanor who sits at the other end of the couch; it seems that he didn't give a or a two at all.

"Is the new Director a male or a female?" asked Ravi, the rapper. He is seating between Leo and Hongbin, the good-looking guy that has the 'Prince Charming' vibe.

"According to Kim-wonjangnim, it's a female. It's her half-sister, as far as I know," answered the CEO.

"Is she pretty, Sajangnim? Is she nice or strict like Kim-wonja-,"

"Hey Ken-hyung, you better stop hitting on girls, for real," before Ken, the guy seating beside Hongbin and Hyuk, Hongbin stopped him immediately. Yes, Ken is a little flirty with girls.

"She's nice according to Kim-wonjangnim, but I don't know if she's pretty or what," said the CEO.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter. What matters is how good she is in this kind of work," he added.

Out of nowhere, Myunghee entered the office.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang-sajangnim. I have Park-wonjangnim with me," Myunghee said, and gestured Minhye to come inside.

Without wasting any second, the six men and the CEO stood up as Minhye came.

"Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Park Minhye-imnida," Minhye greeted all of them, and gave them a big smile.

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you, Minhye-sshi. I am Hwang Sejun, the CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment," said the CEO.

"And these six men are the members of the group, VIXX," he added and commanded the guys to introduce themselves.

"Real V! V-I-X-X Vixx-imnida," the guys introduced themselves, except Leo.

Instead of introducing himself or his group, he just stared at Minhye with his face in shock.

"M-Minhye?!" he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo's POV

I don't really know why the is it so necessary for us, VIXX, to know our new Music Director. I'm okay working with anyone, even with Satan or the good Lord, as long as he or she will not try to intervine about my stuff because he or she should not give a about me. 

Anyway, we're inside Hwang-sajangnim's office, waiting for that "most-awaiting" Music Director. Bruh, as if i give a . According to Sajangnim, it is a female. Well, I'm not being a ist, but why the our new Music Director is a female, again? It's not really a problem for me to work with females: it's just that I hate Jaehwan's flirting skills with girls. Since our Kim-wonjangnim is not here to be a savage over Jaehwan, for sure he'll be flirting with this new Music Director. I wish this proxy will be as savage as Kim-wonjangnim

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang-sajangnim. I have Park-wonjangnim with me," Sajangnim's secretary came inside the office.

The new Music Director must be already here, probably.

I saw his secretary calling someone to come inside the office, and I'm right; it's the new Music Director. 

As this new girl came inside the office, I scanned her from head-to-toe. She's the substitute, but she's wearing t-shirt and jeans. Wow honey, just wow. Well , I'm not being ert or trying to hit her up, okay? I'm really that kind of person who examines a stranger if he or she is normal; it's my habit, I say. Anyways, I looked at her, and I stared at her face for a minute. Bruh, I was stunned! Why is that? It looks like I've seen her before. 

Not giving a on what was Sajangnim saying, I started recalling the past events that happened in my life, just in case I found this girl in one of my memories, and guess what....

Flashback

Eight years ago....

"Hi Minnhye-sunbaenim,"I was on my way to class w while she was walking on the hallway.

Minhye is very popular in the whole campus. She doesn't only have beautiful face; she also have beautiful heart, and is a very clever student. Unlike the other girls in the campus, she doesn't try to look like a or a hoe; in fact, she's manlier than any men that exists, and this is the reason why am I head-over-heels over her. It's impossible for her to like me though. It is because she always dump the guys who like her, especially the kingkas, so why try, right? I am contented to see her from afar, I guess.

"Oh, Hi!" she said, while passing by at those boys.

Of course, being the fanboys, they were so happy as if they won on a lottery. Yes, that's how everyone loves this lady.

Me? Ha. I am just an ordinary student who only does study and play Soccer. I do play Soccer for the campus's varsity team, but I don't think Minhye notices it.

"Hi Taekwoon-sshi! You look good today!" 

Wait... Wait... WAIT!!!!

Did she just greet me? OMG YRGWCUIJKWHEDI YEGWUICJKWEGHUIDHH

"Hey, are you okay?" she suddenly stopped in front of me, and suddenly put her hand on my forehead.

I felt my cheeks burning. OMG I can't-

"You're not sick though," she added, removing her hand from my forehead.

I am so out of words because of her. Oh good Lord, you can get me right now.

"Have a nice day!" without me having a chance to greet her back.

Gawd, I'm just so out of words.

End of Flashback

Oh good Lord, it's her.

My crush.

My Highschool crush.

No, scratch that.

She's my forever crush.

Like, OMG

OMG

OMG

WAIT!

So, she's the new Music Director? Like for real?! FOR REAL?! OMG I'm going to give a this time bruh. I swear. 

"Hey hyung, are you okay?" I came back to my senses after Ravi tapped me and asked.

Goodness gracious! I've been fanboying too much.