Final

Late Night

Jihoon really regrets his decision to stay up and watch every Friday The 13th with Soonyoung.  It's one in the morning, and the two are sharing a bed, because the dancer "forgot" to mention that he's easily frightened by things like slasher movies, and now he won't stop tossing and turning, keeping Jihoon awake, and irritating him further with every movement.  The younger tries to hold in his agitation, but after five more minutes of constant shifting, his mouth moves on it's own.

"If you don't stop moving, movie monsters won't be your biggest fear."  He snaps, rubbing at his eyes, and though his voice is quiet so as to not wake up anyone else in the dorm, it's apparently scary enough to keep Soonyoung from moving any more.

"Sorry, sorry; I didn't mean to keep you up." The blonde's voice wavers, and Jihoon lets out the tiniest of sighs, guilt slowly creeping up on him when he realizes the boy next to him is shaking, enough to move the blanket covering the two of them.  A few seconds that feel like hours pass, until the vocalist can't stand it anymore and turns over to face Soonyoung, throwing an arm over his abdomen and pulling him closer. The older goes stiff immediately, and Jihoon huffs, resting his forehead against the other's back.

"Stop worrying so much, and go to sleep.  I'm right here, so nothing can get you.  I'll protect you." Soonyoung relaxes when the pink haired boy speaks, a smile creeping onto his face, and a bit later, when he thinks Jihoon has fallen asleep, he carefully gets closer, and closer, and turns in the younger's grip, until his head is just under the other's chin.  Jihoon doesn't move, or make any noises to show he's woken up, so Soonyoung closes his eyes, already starting to drift off to the younger man's heartbeat. He's shocked out of the sleepy haze though, when he feels Jihoon start to shift. He pretends he's still sleeping, thinking he'll get told to move, but what happens instead leaves him shocked, and embarrassed, and so, so happy.

"You really are too cute sometimes..." The vocalist's voice is so soft, Soonyoung almost doesn't hear it, but he definitely doesn't miss a pair of lips pressing against his forehead gently, or the feeling of Jihoon pulling him even closer. The blonde's breath is uneven all of a sudden, but he somehow manages to not let the other boy know he's awake, and soon enough, he's asleep again, and Soonyoung is smiling so much his cheeks start to hurt. He thinks it will be impossible to sleep after what just happened, but it's no more than five minutes later that he's snoring into Jihoon's chest, and the younger's face is buried in a mess of blonde hair.