BEGINNING OF THE DAY

May I fall in love with you?

 

The sound of alarm echoed through a small apartment on an early Monday. You turn it off and check the time. 

5:55am. Should I stay 5 minutes longer?

The cold autumn air outside isn’t really tempting. No sun in the morning to wake you up.. You kick your blanked and get up angrily. You turn off the sleeping music you like to listen to at night and start searching for some morning music to wake you up. You really like autumn actually but it’s always easier to get up when sun annoys you through the window.

I guess this will be one of those moody mornings. - you said out loud as you went through your playlist unable to find anything.
Finally you settle for not-so-happy song but you find it pleasant at the moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsuOTRVigmU


You go to your kitchen and put water to boil for some coffee.
You unplug your phone from the charger to check messages.

34 from your family group chat - your 2 older sisters and your mum (your dad is terrible with technology). Looks like they are discussing another barbecue for the weekend. You’re assigned with fish again. You'll have to get it on the way back from work. 


104 messages from your friends group chat. No way you’re reading that. 

12 messages from your best friend Patrice - and as expected it’s just random shouting as to why you went to bed so early. She probably has an emergency that isn’t really important. Oh and here it is. She saw her ex with that bi*ch that he said it was just a friend. Classic from that idiot.

~I told you so didn't I?
~I was sooo busy yesterday and fell asleep like a baby hehe :)

The water is ready and you pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit
 on the couch, turning on the TV.
Patrice responds immediately saying how she should have listened to you. Well that's nothing new. You’re an expert in avoiding guys but she’s a complete opposite. Always finding guys and saying that one is the one. Hopeless. 

Suddenly you remember why you threw youself into your bed at 10pm. There’s a lot of tourists today and you have some new places to show them. You had to come up with what to say about those places and then translate it to korean. It came out as 3 pages of speech which you then had to learn. You lower the volume on the news and start going over through your speech. It was kinda your morning routine actually. 
Another message comes in. It’s Patrice saying you’re overworking. Aish this girl. She’s always been the lazy one. We went to high school and dance school together. She was lucky to have met me, honestly. Someone had to take her out of trouble and help her with her studies. To her everything that includes some thinking is overworking. 

~I'm fine mom... 
~Is the evening coffee still on?

You throw a look at the TV. Nothing special 
as usual. Suddenly your phone starts to ring. You look at the caller ID and it says 'Handsome'. Aish he went through my phone again. 

What is it? - you say (but not in an annoying way)

You didn’t answer my text. 

Oh? I haven’t seen it yet. I was going through my lines so I-

Yeah yeah I know. Just check it. - he hangs up

Ugh so annoying.
You open your messages again.

~Do you have time for the evening coffee tomorrow? 

A small smile forms on your face
~Patrice and I already have a date, wanna join us?

~Great! What time?

~20:15 at the cafe

~Ok, see ya

~Sigh.. Can’t you at least write an emoticon after all these years...


~No.

You laugh laudly now and enter your contacts to change 'Handsome' to 'Jackass'

Patrice, Jack and you are best friends since high school. Your class was all weird or/and annoying kids and he clicked with you and Patrice right away. You were always shipped with him by the other kids but his bossy and snobbish personality isn’t really what you look for in your ideal guy.
 
Your alarm rings again and you know it’s 6:45 now so you go take a shower and get ready for work. You wear this:
http://laurenconrad.com/blog/2011/10/dress-coding-casual-work-attire/# (the first picture)

You leave your place at 7:30. Your office is close by at the city centre. When you got the job you moved out from your family house that’s on the outer side, close to the nature and replaced it with an apartment close to the city. It’s quite noisy during the days but since you’re mostly out it’s ok. There's a tram station right around the corner so when you’re late you just hop on and its a 5 minute ride. That was impossible when you 
lived with your parents. 15 minute walk through your dead-end street, a 10 minute bus ride and 15 minute tram ride. Ugh you're so happy that's over. Since you had to do all that walking your whole life and you’re still a dancer after all, you always walk 15 minutes to work rather than taking a tram. Plus you always go to the bakery to have your breakfast on the way.

You come out of your building and it’s a beautiful cold autumn morning that you love so much. The leaves are slowly getting brown, clothes get dark, plus your birthday is soon. This is your season definitely. You put on earplugs and start walking. It’s another what-the-hell-should-I-listen-to-morning. You start pressing shuffle madly. Your playlist is full of old kpop. Well it’s 2012-2016 songs but that’s considered old now. You don’t even listen to them anymore but you don’t have the heart to erase them. The other songs are your country songs and some english ones mostly being Westlife or some other songs no one knows of now. You decide it’s hopeless and start going through your speech again. One last attempt on shuffle turns on Winner - Tonight. You love this song but you're not in the depressive mood right now.

I guess it's not meant to be. - you turn off your phone and start walking down the street. -> 
http://www.hkv.hr/images/stories/Slike05/ILICA_2/59-Ilica.jpg