Suga ft Red Velvet - Classmates pt 2

BTS ONE-SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Next few days, Yeri came to school as usual with a big smile as she had prepared a surprise for suga's birthday. She came into the class but to her surprise, there were Chili, tomato as well as cream on her chair.  Yeri was totally in shock.  Joy walked over "im sorry, i dont know who did this" She then walk away, rolled her eyes and smirk.    Suga walked into the classroom, saw the mess. He grabbed Joy to somewhere. Yeri, still in shocked, clean up the mess before class starts.    "It was you right, Irene told me last night about your plan. She doesn't want you to do the wrong thing. Its either you admit you did it to the whole class, or you help Yeri to clean up and be friends with her. I will keep my mouth shut and continue be friends with you. Definitely. Joy, not wanting to break the friendship with Suga kept her promise and help Yeri. They became really good friends.    That day, after class, Yeri and Suga was the last to leave. Yeri handed Suga her present. And apparently Suga bought a present to surprise Yeri. They laughed. Both of them got the same present for each other. Great mind thinks alike doesnt it ? Both of them said in unison.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter