Jungkook's Prom Date

BTS ONE-SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prom 

    "I've got tickets for you. Come with me to my graduation prom. Wear the dress that i bought for you on your last birthday. I'll arrange some make up artist and hair stylist to your house on that day to dress you up."   That was random. We are just a  junior-senior relationship, why did he want to bring me to his graduation prom? Why did he need to spent so much on me ?   I rejected his offer and made up an excuse that i already have something on on that day.    "Liar. I've already checked your schedule, you've absolutely nothing on that day. Now listen to me and dont talk to me about it till that day. Remember to wear the dress i bought for you."    Few days later, i waited for Jungkook outside school. I decided to tell him that he doesnt need to  spend so much on me and i dont worth it.    "Babe, you're everything to me, i dreamt about you  every night. I need you in my life. Please be with me"    " you don't worth me, you come from a rich family while i don't "    " babe come on . You're mine and i'm sure "    You eventually agreed and both of you went to the prom.  The staff open the ballroom door and you interlock arms with Jungkook as you walk in the ball room along the red carpet. Everyone stares at you and baekhyun .    "They look so good together" whispered around the ballroom the whole night.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter