Suga ft Red Velvet - classmates pt 1

BTS ONE-SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga ft rv You are a transferred student.

 

"Okay class, we have a new student. Her name is Yeri. Please do make friends with her! Yeri-ah sit at the empty spot beside Suga, the class chairman."

Yeri went to sit beside Suga, took out her books and notes from the previous school and read them. Suga, being a reliable guy, took the first move to introduce the class to her each and every student as well as who she can make friends with.

During lunch break, Suga asked Yeri to join him, so that she wouldnt be lonely. Days have past and Yeri is adjusting fast to a new environment, thanks to Suga. Yeri and Suga became bestfriends after weeks and had fall in love with each other after a few months.

However, there is still a vice-chairperson in the class. She is the vice-chairperson because she likes suga and everyone thinks they're a perfect pair. She is none other than Joy. She became jealous and started to create a hate group chat just for her. She es about how she snatch Suga away from her and also planned to play some prank on her. Irene, Seulgi and Wendy also agreed to help Joy.

To be continue....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter