Thank You, Dear Book

Thank You, Dear Book.

            Pitter patter pitter patter. Little drops of water rolled down her cheek. Eun Ji's eyes fluttered open at the breeze of air conditioner caressing her now soaking wet face. She looked up to her own reflection.  *This is it. Monday. School. Books. Him* She sighed at the last thought and hung her head low.

            Two girls came in, giddily giggling about some pretty-faced boy band concert they went last weekend.

           "Hey, it's her!"

           "Her who?",the girl with bangs asked back.

             Eun Ji was lucky she had her iPod earphone turned off so they won't suspect her eavesdropping. She stayed very still.

           "The girl who sits at that desk! The desk where that new pretty boy left a red book or whatever on it. Not to forget, he got B2ST Gi Kwang's looks!",she played a little with her braids.

           The other girl twirled her long hair locks between her fingers while mockingly observing Eun Ji, "Oh really? It's, a shame though. He chose someone like this as his first crush. I wonder what crime he commited in his past life that he deserve such, insultment".

            Eun Ji slammed her palm on the sparkling marble surface of the sink counter, sending splashes of water almost landed on the queenkas' uniform. She gave them a brief glare that send shivers ran down spine of the girl with the braids. She lazily slung her backpack over her shoulder before making her way out.

            The girl with the bangs, Ga Eun smirks slightly before turning to her reflection on the mirror. "You know freak, miracle doesn't take place everyday",she started. Eun Ji's hand form a tight fist and her knuckles turn pale white. *What did she, just call me!?*

            "As for example, when someone who has that kind of look, which the look that you probably don't have any idea how, to choose someone like you as his first crush like today",she washed her hands and walked over to Eun Ji. *I swear if there's no CCTV at this corner of ladies', this girl would have her head smashed to the mirrors* Her fist shook with anger

           With her wet hands, she patted the Eun Ji's shoulder. "So, cherish the moment will you? Because when I, took him away~ from you, you wouldn't even know what hit you darling",she whispered.

           Making her way out of the toilet with her friend tailing behind, Ga Eun waved her delicate manicured fingers Eun Ji's direction, "See ya".

            Eun Ji however, felt quite...amused with what just took place infront of her just now. *Why on earth does she thinks that I would give a damn about that!?! You want him, then please do so. I got way bigger problem to be handled* Chuckling and shaking her head, she headed first class. Listening to her iPod, she struggles to come out with a better soulution.

            Little did she know, that all was merely just a plan. Ga Eun just went pass by a corner when sa husky voice called out her name, "Yah Lee Ga Eun".

           Hands in the pocket, the figure straightened up from the wall. "Thanks, cousin".

           Ga Eun chuckled and played with her false nail, "No big deal dear cousin. Post me my VIP ticket for B2ST concert A.S.A.P". With that, she walks away.

~0~

             Eun Ji arrived at the door framed to be greeted by..only desks and chairs. Her eyebrow twitch in confusion. She looked around at the hallway. *And why the hell am I alone here?* She took her earphones off and looked down at her watch. *It's only 7:30 am and I'm already here!? Gosh, Ki Kwang's issue really turns my life upside down* She looked around again before stepping into the class.

             *Well then I guess, sleep time it is* She walked over to her desk to be greeted by a dark red book facing upside down. Recognition hit her. Hard. She bitterly gulped. *He even returned this book back*

             She grazed her delicate finger on the back cover of the book. Unknowingly, tears clouded her view. *I guess, he really hates me now* She wiped the corner of her eye before taking a sharp intake of breath. Eun Ji turned the book upside down facing her.

             She tilted her head in confusion. *Why is there    MY name on it, not Na Eun's !?!*  The confusion however, is nothing compared to the shock when she flipped open the first page. It's..it's their first encounter at school!

            "An-anyeonghaseyo" ,the timid boy pushed up his falling glasses frame up his nose bridge.

            "Do you like flowers?" , the girl spat.        

            "E-eh?"

             "I said, do you or do not you like flowers?"

             "A-a little bit",he joined his thumb and index finger together.

              The girl then flinched at his answer, "If so, stay away at least 100 meters from me and don't anyeong-anyeong me, I hate that",the girl warned.

               "Y-yeh..?" O_o

Eun Ji herself chuckled at the memory. Not wanting to cry of happiness, she skipped to the last page. And this one, I'm telling you, if the cover already made her tilt her head and the first page gave her the shock of her life, the last page greeted her with an invitation the Afterlife. One word almost make her die at a young age from heart attack!

         The last page was the day when the confession took place at the playground. But there was one unmentioned word by Ki Kwang, written in this page:

"Saranghae, Jung Eun Ji-ah"

             Eun Ji looked up when a click of door opened. There he is. Standing beneath her eyes. Looking 360 degrees different from his usual. Looking insanely cute, breath-taking warm ans suprisingly hot.

         No words are able to be said by both of them. No, no words are enough to describe the overflowing emotions in their heart. Let the wind talk for them.

          The only thing Ki Kwang and Eun Ji could make out in their heart right now is just,

          *Thank you, dear book*


Phew~!!! I finally somehow managed to finish this for you guys, my lovelings ~ <3 Thank you SOOOOOOO much for being ultra patient with me and thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for those who are looking forward for more. Regarding the new character in this chapter, Lee Ga Eun, she is indeed BEAST Lee Gi Kwang cousin and this is how she looks like:

May I see you SOON with a brand new BEAST threeshot (what can I do? I'm in love with them~!!!!! gaahhhh~!!!!!) .. So~, nite2 :D