Date...With Who?!

Thank You, Dear Book.

I. AM. SO. SORRY.

For not updating in a long time~ 5 days?!! Hope I didn't lose any viewers or subscriber during that period. BTW,enjoy :D


 

Brring~

       Wave of students buzzing with noises pour out of their class and through the hallway. On my way out at the door's frame, I met eyes with him. His face lit up in excitement. "Hey Eun Ji!" He waved. His voice unfortunately, was drown with all the noise. I re-checked my bag to make sure nothing was left behind.

        And when I look up, the next thing I knew, I lost his sight among the heavy crowd. "Off! Sorry! Hey, watch it!",I could barely hear his voice. I rolled my eyes and squeezed my way out. *Geeky. How on earth could I ever fe-* At the 'F' word, I slapped my own face to stop thinking. *Watch it! No 'F' word around here!*

        Na Eun blinked at the sight of my slightly palm-printed cheek. She pointed out, "Why did you-"

        I cut her off when I drag her out of the crowd to the main staircase. I loosened my hair from the back of my ear to hid the mark, "N-nothing".

        "Whatever" She shrugged.

        We was just about to climb down the stairs when she suddenly gasped, "Omo!"

        I whirled around in panic. "Wae wae?!"

        She shyly bit her lip and twirl the end of her hair locks around her fingers. As if I could read her mind, I followed her gaze. A model-like male was leaning against his motorcycle, elbow propping his body, showcasing his endless long legs. I narrowed my eyes at him. *That bastard. Don't you dare..*

                                                  

        He smirked and motioned her to come over from his motorcycle and held out a helmet.

        I rolled my eyes and was just starting to curse in my heart when she suddenly trudged down the stairs in giddyness.

        I reached out and grab her arm. "Woah woah, where you're going?" I interrogated.

        "A date with him of course, what else?" She managed to escaped from my grasp and when down the stairs.

       "You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere" I blocked her way.

      "Eun Ji! He's waiting for me!" She whined and stomped her feet on the ground.

       I crossed my arms, shrugged innocently and lazily tapped my foot. "Then let him be. What's the big deal?"

        I looked over at him and gave him a dirty glare. He was surely taken aback, when he suddenly straightened up and stare at me with widen eyes. *What the.. Did that girl just..?*

        She held my shoulders and firmly gazed right through me, "Look, he, is just a fling. A total fling. Nothing serious. No strings attached, okay?".

       Somehow, I just..couldn' t believe that.

       She leaned back and seductively smiled towards him. She turned her gaze back at me. "Besides, when would you get another chance to go on a date with the school's kingka? Never, right?"

       I was remained tongue-tied.

       She took it as an aprroval and went pass by me, "This is it."

      I harshly grabbed her arm. I looked over at her, "Are you sure about this? On this particular day?"  *Please say no*

       She forcefully pulled her arm away. "Yes. I. Do. And what's wrong with this day, huh?" She mockly flipped her long, silky hair and dashed off before I could even have the time to answer it.

        I hung my head low and sighed deeply. 

        "It's..your first-aniversary with him",I muttered.