Realm of Gothoa and Overland...something's coming.

FALEHYN IN WONDERLAND

REALMS OF GOTHAO

    The kingdom of Wonderland is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. It is a beautiful land, home to the nine wonder’s of the realms making it the most powerful, and most coveted kingdom in the whole of Gothao. It was a place filled with such magic that anything you wish could become yours, with this much power came much danger. Everyone in the realms…and even lands beyond wanted their hands on the power within Wonderland.  War was always in the air and the kingdom was growing weaker with the digression of power. The soul power source to the realms of Gothao were the beloved fairies, they were regarded as gods in the peoples minds, to their dismay and confusion the fairies have been disappearing, along with the magic of the lands. Without which even the nine wonders are meaningless. In a last ditch effort to protect our beloved kingdom, I Princess falehyn have been given to the prince of logres for marriage as a merging of the kingdoms…my life has been used as a business transaction and I as the princess must do my duty for my kingdom.

    “Meyrong! Stupid Princess falehyn!” dae ryong called sticking out his tongue as if he were a ten year old child. I whipped around to grab him but he scurried off.
    “Over here! Pabo princess!” I whipped around to see the same exact face dae ryong had just done. This time it was his just as absurd twin brother so ryong.
    “You boy’s are so frustrating!” I growled stomping my booted foot against the stone of the hall. “Father will not approve!” I snapped.
    “Who cares” dae ryong sniffed.
    “he care’s not except for you” so ryong continued.
    “PABO PRINCESS” the both said in unison before sticking out their tongues and walking off with their heads held high in contempt.
    “You would think they were twelve not 23.” I said bitterly. I sighed as I grabbed the heavy bell of my dress pulling it up in the front so I could walk easier to the window. Dropping the dress I placed my gloved hands on the window seal and lifted up to my tip toes so I could look out across the tall surrounding wall of the palace. Beyond the wall was a large blooming forest, it looked peaceful and serene but I knew the dark secrets held there, and the adventures hidden within.  “I wonder if I’ll ever be able to explore those woods again.” I said saddened.
    “But why would you do that?” I jumped startled as hongki appeared suddenly beside me.
    “Must you always appear-” I looked up again and he was gone. “And disappear like that!” I yelled angrily.
    “How am I supposed to be seen otherwise? Appearing and disappearing are just another word for coming and going…would you rather me not exist?” he said smoothly as he appeared on the other side of me. Hongki was the king and queens trusted wizard.  The best in the land.
    “You could always walk like a normal person instead of poofing in and out.” I said using my hands as an emphasis on the poofing.
    “Now girl, why would you want to explore those woods? They are filled with dangerous creatures that would kill you as soon as see you whether you be the princess or otherwise.” he said circling me slowly.
    “Adventure.” I said dreamily. “Those woods may be filled with danger in your eyes…but in my eyes it’s adventure.” hongki gave a raspy laugh and a wide grin.
    “Adventure…be careful what you wish for princess…adventure might be more than you can handle.” he whispered beside my ear then was gone again.
    “Stupid wizards…always poofing.” I grumbled turning back to look out of the tall window. “it’s not more than I wish for…it’s all I wish for.” I whispered to myself as I stared into the enchanted forest.


OVERLAND

    While princess falehyn battles with a heart yearning for adventure in her world, a boy is dealing with a heart yearning for one peaceful day for once in his life. Daehyun sat in the car watching across the street as two men in suits speak with two high school boys. They exchanged some handshakes, which daehyun assumed had more in the hand than kindness, as the boy’s walked off. The two men in suits returned into the building like nothing had just gone down. Tossing the er stick he had been chewing aside daehyun slipped from the car pulling his black baseball back farther down on his face covering it from sight as he made his way across the street.
    Music and light’s filled the inside of the building’s bottom floor as daehyun made his way inside. Royal flush was many level’s, the first level being a club that was widely known for it’s lax ID rules and easy drug score. It was the easiest level to get into, unfortunately it wasn’t the level daehyun needed to be on. Tucking his hands into his pockets he started pushing his way through the crowd of dancing girls and boys. He cold tell they were all under the influence of drugs, alcohol or both and most of them were underage.
    “Hey you!” a deep voice called out. Daehyun looked up to see three men in suits looking straight at him. They started towards him and he whipped around and strode off as if nothing was happening as if he hadn’t seen or heard them. He could hear the people behind him complaining as the goons sped up shoving them aside to get to him. He picked up his pace without running as he reached the elevator and slipped in pressing the close doors button. The men reached the elevator just as it was shutting. Daehyun smirked giving them a condescending wave as the doors finished closing.


REALMS OF GOTHAO

    “But father, I do not love this man.” I cried as I stood in front of my father. He was imposing and large sitting higher than the rest on his large golden throne.
    “Do you love your kingdom?” he said in his deep booming voice. I looked up startled by his question.
    “Why yes father, I love my kingdom with all my heart.” I said sincerely.
    “Than you should not need true love, for you do not have any room in your heart to keep it any how.” I looked at him horrified.
    “But father, you twisted my words!” I said frustrated.
    “No, i just took them as literal…which everyone else will as well.” he said sternly. He stood up then making me have to crane my neck back just to see his face. “My dear falehyn, I have indulged you in every possible way in your life. Letting you run around rampant with your warriors, practicing sword fighting and combat. It’s time to let all of that go, you do not need to fight to protect your kingdom…you need to be queen and to do that you must have a king.” he walked down the steps of the throne until he stood in front of me placing two large hands on my shoulders. “And prince Castel is a wonderful match, the merging of these two kingdoms will guarantee the safety of our kingdom for years to come. If you truly love your kingdom…you will go through with this wedding without another complaint.”
    “Yes father.” I said defeated. I knew there was no convincing him otherwise.
    “That’s my daughter.” he said as he laughed his deep rumbling laugh. “Now the announcement of the marriage is later tonight, I’ll expect you to stay inside the castle and keep out of trouble until then…make sure you dress in your grandest gown, for this is a jovial occasion.” he said laughing again as he left the throne room. I sunk to the floor my dress spilling out around me.
    “Why so glum big sister.” a mischievous voice said from above me. I looked up to see dae ryong sitting in the throne with one leg slung of the arm.
    “You are not permitted to sit upon the throne! Remove yourself at once!” I snapped.
    “Come on big sis, let us have a little fun with it.” so ryong said walking out from behind the throne. Dae ryong moved to sit on the arm with his feet on the cushion as so ryong took up the other arm the both looking down at me smirking smug like.
    “I insist you remove yourselves from the throne room at once!” I said shoving myself to my feet. “Or I will turn you both into frogs!” I called holding out my hands.
    “Oh sister, we both know your magic isn’t strong enough. You’re a warrior not a witch…you’ll never be able to rule this kingdom on your own.” dae ryong said laughing as so ryong joined in.
    “Boy’s you shouldn’t tease the princess so.” hongki said appearing beside me suddenly. He reached out a hand palm up with his thumb touching his middle finger. “Now…be gone.” he said snapping his fingers. I looked up to see the boy’s had disappeared in a puff of blue smoke.
    “What ever did you do with them!” I gasped running up the steps to look around the throne.
    “I removed them from the throne room like you so adamantly wanted.” he said as he crossed his hands behind his back. He took a step disappearing on the spot and reappearing beside me. “they’ll be busy for a while now.” he said smug. I took a few quick strides backwards putting the throne between the two of us.  
    “Thank you…you can leave now.” I said giving a small curtsy to hongki.
    “But I did not come to help you princess…I wish to speak with you.” I looked at him curiously.
    “About what.”
    “About what indeed.” he said stepping around the throne to get closer to me. I didn’t respond and just waited for him to continue. “There is something coming princess…I can feel it.” he said looking up into the glass dome above us that showed the sky. “Something not of this world.”
    “What…what is it? What’s coming?” I said suddenly intrigued.
    “A mad man with a hat.” he said looking back to me. I scoffed grabbing up the dress and started off angrily down the stairs.
    “If you’re just going to spout nonsense than I see no reason to listen to you anymore.”
    “Princess…don’t you want an adventure?” he said tauntingly. I stopped mid step and looked back of my shoulder to hongki.
    “What kind of adventure.”
    “Ahhhh…so that got your attention. Come back have a seat and let me explain.” he said crooking a finger for me to come to him. When I didn’t move he sighed and reached out snapping his fingers. I felt a Whoosh of air and then I was suddenly sitting in the smaller throne meant for the air of the castle. I coughed waving my hand in front of me making the smoke dissipate. “Now that I’ve gotten you attention.” he said smiling as he circled the throne. He moved swiftly placing his head beside mine from behind the throne. “There’s something coming…I don’t know what it is…it’s not from our land.”
    “So they’re from another realm?” I asked curiously.
    “Not from our realms…from another world.” I looked at him incredulous.
    “There aren’t any other worlds…you’re insane.” I said laughing.
    “You’re conceded…thinking that in this whole of reality we’re the only existing world? There are an infinite number of worlds, an infinite number of realities, all aligned up together so close that sometimes they collide and you can slip through…between reality and worlds in a split second. You’ve just got to find the door.” he whispered before he suddenly disappeared. I looked around frustrated for him wanting to hear the rest of what he had to say. He reappeared in front of me making me jump sinking back into the chair startled.
    “So what’s coming? We should tell the king.” I said hurriedly standing up.
    “If you want your adventure I wouldn’t.” he said before I could take more than one step.
    “Why not?”
    “Because he’ll go to the caterpillar and find a way to stop it before it occurs.”
    “Adventure or not…I can’t put the kingdom in jeopardy…when is it coming? And what is it!” I said getting frustrated that he still hadn’t told me what was coming.
    “I don’t know my powers are limited to this world alone. I can’t tell what another world is or wants. You can tell your father but nothing can be done anyway without knowing when it’s coming. I doubt even the caterpillar can decipher this magic.”
    “Will you quit calling youngjae the caterpillar…he’s a vegetarian that doesn’t make him a bug.” I snapped. Hongki smirked nodding.
    “The adventure will come whether you tell or not…when it does…you’ll need a lot of strength to follow this adventure.” he said and I watched as his form blurred then he faded away completely.
    “I need to tell father.” I said and hurried off out of the throne room to find the king.