Following them

Capturing Love ♥

Advertisement: Hey guys! I've decided to make another Fan Fic enititled "This is Our Song ♪" starring You, Kim Myungsoo/L, Jo Kwangmin, Lee Byunghyun/L.joe, Jung Jinyoung, Gong Chanshik, Lee Sungyeol, Im Siwan, Kim Kevin, and Park Jinyoung. So I hope you'll check this story out and subscribe to it! ^^v


Chapter Twenty Eight

 

MiYu went O[]O when she saw Gongchan, Gongchan raised his brow and said “What’s with you? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost or something” “Y-Y-You, w-why are you here!?” MiYu proclaimed, “What’s wrong? Can’t a person walk around the park? Shall I ask permission from you first?” Gongchan responded, “Answer me seriously! (-_-)” said MiYu, Gongchan smirked and said “Minwoo sent me here in replacement of him” “(._____.)M-Minwoo?” said MiYu.

*croo* *croo* *croo*

“I’LL KILL THAT BRAT WHEN I SEE HIM!” MiYu proclaimed to herself and Gongchan rolled his eyes then he saw Kwangmin and Ha Young leaving, “Hey let’s go” he said as he grabbed MiYu’s hand and started to follow them.

                In Kwangmin and Ha Young’s case…

“Oppa, what should we do first?” Ha Young asked as she was clinging on to Kwangmin's arm, “H-How about we eat lunch first since it’s already 11:30?” Kwangmin suggested as he got away from Ha Young’s grip and walked ahead, “Uh” Ha Young said then she followed.

The two decided to eat at a fast food chain, Ha Young was waiting for Kwangmin to finish ordering, while waiting she got bored and decided to look outside the window, she saw a few couples holding their hands and acting sweet she smiled at them and she felt jealous…

“What kind of date is this? I mean, eating at a fast food chain… it’s not even romantic!” Ha Young thought to herself “I wish Kwangmin oppa and I are like that” she added then she released a sigh, then “Here’s your order” Kwangmin said as he placed the tray on the table and sat down then he noticed Ha Young’s upset face

“Are you okay?” he asked “Oppa, you do realize that I am an idol star and I need to watch my figure” Ha Young responded, “Yeah, so?” said Kwangmin “(-___-) Oppa, why did you decided to take me out to eat here? It’s not even romantic!” Ha Young cried, “Really? I thought this was how normal people would date” said Kwangmin “E-EH!?” Ha Young proclaimed.

Meanwhile, “She’s one demanding girl isn’t she?” MiYu said as she and Gongchan were sitting at a table a few tables from where Kwangmin and Ha Young were. “Heh, stars are always like that” said Gongchan “So are you saying that you’re like that as well?” asked MiYu “Maybe… it depends with the person I’m with but when I’m with someone I like *faces MiYu with a serious face* it doesn’t matter if we go on a normal date or on an extravagant one, as long as I’m with her, I’m fine with it” he said, MiYu slightly blushed and looked away. Gongchan smirked and he continued to eat his meal.

                After eating, they decided to walk around for a while but Ha Young was getting bored, “How long are we going to walk around?” she asked, “Why? Is it getting boring?” asked Kwangmin “Yes!” Ha Young proclaimed, “Really? Well I hope you can forgive me, this is the first time I’ve gone on a date with a girl you see ^^” said Kwangmin “E-EH!?” Ha Young cried as she made an O[]O face “So this is actually your first time?” she asked and Kwangmin nodded his head, “Aigoo, you should’ve told me earlier!” Ha Young proclaimed “Eh?” Kwangmin wondered then Ha Young grabbed his hand and said “Since this is your first day, I’ll be the one to lead okay?” she said “But-” “No buts, I’m leading” Ha Young said then she walked ahead and dragged Kwangmin with her

“Oppa, I’ll make sure that you’ll have fun on this date that way you’ll really like me!” she thought to herself and she smiled to herself.

                On the other hand, “Where are they going?” MiYu asked as she was following behind then she realized that she couldn’t feel Gongchan’s presence anymore; she looked back and noticed that he wasn’t behind her

“What the? BRAT!” she decided to go look for him that drover her attention away from Kwangmin and Ha Young.

She was looking around and finally found him inside a boutique looking at some jewelries, “Tch” she said as she went inside the boutique as well, when she entered it, she suddenly remembered something…

“We also entered boutiques like these on our first ‘date’ heh” she thought to herself, she realized what she said and shook her head “Darn it, what am I saying?” she added then “Hey” Gongchan said and she turned to him, “This… is for you” he said as he gave MiYu a small paper bag, MiYu looked at him and noticed that he was slightly blushing “Are you…” “Don’t get the wrong idea! It’s a sign of ‘thank you’ since you gave us chocolates during Valentine’s Day so don’t say things that I gave you that because I like you, okay?” he said, MiYu smirked and said “Why? Do you think I would say such a thing? Did you forget? I hate you” “Uh, tch” said Gongchan “By the way… where are Kwangmin and Ha Young?” asked Gongchan “Oh shoot” MiYu mumbled.

At the movie theatre…

“We’re going to watch a movie?” Kwangmin asked as he turned to Ha Young who was busy trying to decide which movie to watch.

“Hmm, I wonder what kind of movie we should watch.” Ha Young asked herself as she was looking at the “Now Showing” list “I want to pick a movie wherein oppa and I will be really close to each other but what kind of movie? Hmm… AH! I Know!”

                Meanwhile, “So they’re going to watch a movie huh?” MiYu said as she and Gongchan hid behind the snack bar, “Let me guess, we’re going to follow them inside he cinema too?” asked Gongchan “Uh? Should we?” asked MiYu “Wait, you don’t get it do you?” questioned Gongchan and MiYu showed him a clueless face “Argsh, seriously” Gongchan mumbled then he faced MiYu and started to explain “Inside the cinema where it’s dark and no one won’t even bother you… it’s the perfect place for lovers to do…”

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” the people screamed “Oppa, I’m scared” Ha Young said as she held on to Kwangmin’s arm tight and tried to avoid the screen, “If you’re so scared, why did you choose to watch this horror movie?” asked Kwangmin “Because I’m able to get closer to you like this ^^” Ha Young responded and Kwangmin didn’t bother to say anything anymore.

                Meanwhile, “I-I-I-Is it over?” MiYu nervously asked as she was covering her eyes, “The ghost over” Gongchan replied while taking a sip of his drink “You sure?” MiYu asked once more and she was still covering her eyes, “*sigh* I don’t get it, you’re not good with horror movies but you still chose to enter this cinema because you came want to follow those two” said Gongchan “That’s because you said those things before!” MiYu responded “Uh?” Gongchan then recalled what he said to MiYu behind the snack bar…

“Inside the cinema where it’s dark and no one won’t even bother you… it’s the perfect place for lovers to do intense stuff like kissing or maybe more than that” said Gongchan “WHAT!? (=[]=)” MiYu proclaimed “We’re going to follow them inside and stop them (if ever they do it)!” she added and she dragged Gongchan into the movie theatre

Gongchan chuckled then faced MiYu, he noticed that she was still closing her eyes; he smiled and then “Come here” he said as he pulled MiYu close to him then he took out his handkerchief and used it to cover MiYu’s eyes “Uh?” MiYu wondered “W-What are you doing?” she asked “You’ll get tired if you cover your eyes with your hands so just cover your eyes with a handkerchief” Gongchan responded “But-” “You’re not good with horror movies right? Don’t worry, I won’t let you watch it” Gongchan said in a serious tone, MiYu was surprised because of what Gongchan did, she slightly blushed suddenly she felt something being placed on her ears “What the?” she said, “It’s also best if you listen to some music instead of listening to the sound effects of the movie” he added “I-I see, thanks” MiYu said as she faced him (even if her eyes were covered) and smiled, “Heh” Gongchan said then he sat back and watched the movie while MiYu kept quiet.

“What is this weird feeling inside of me? Why is my heart beating fast and why do I suddenly feel that it’s hot in here? GAAAAAAH (>.<) watching a movie with this brat is making me feel nervous but… why?” she thought to herself, the fact that Kwangmin and Ha Young were on a date, escaped her thoughts. Right now, she felt like it was only her and Gongchan in the movie theatre, suddenly she felt something on her shoulder “U-Uh?” she wondered, she took her blindfold off and was surprised to see Gongchan sleeping peacefully on her shoulder “E-EH?” she silently cried as she suddenly turned red “H-He fell asleep” she said to herself as she continued to look at him then she looked away.

                After the movie, Gongchan was still asleep “H-Hey wake up” MiYu said as she was poking his head (that was still resting on her shoulder) “Unh~” Gongchan groaned as he was waking up, he blinked his eyes for a few times then faced MiYu “I fell asleep didn’t I?” he asked “No, you were watching the movie the whole time (-_-)” MiYu responded sarcastically, “Tch, hey where are Kwangmin and Ha Young?” he asked “Ah, those two already left a while ago” MiYu replied “Eh? How long have I been asleep when the movie ended?” asked Gongchan “About 15 minutes” MiYu responded “Then why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” he asked “Because you look really tired and I didn’t want to disturb you but since the guard told me to leave already…” “Heh, idiot” said Gongchan “Uh?” MiYu wondered “Since it’s still early… why don’t we go on a date too?” Gongchan suggested “E-EH!?” MiYu proclaimed.

                Meanwhile, “The movie was really scary right oppa?” Ha Young asked as she and Kwangmin were walking on the streets but Kwangmin didn’t respond “Oppa?” Ha Young wondered as she looked at him but then noticed that Kwangmin had a jealous face on “U-Uh?” she wondered then she remembered what they saw on the way out of the theatre.

Flashback

The movie ended and the two stood up to leave, “Don’t forget your coat” Kwangmin said as he gave Ha Young her coat, “Thank you oppa ^^” Ha Young responded and Kwangmin smiled suddenly “Look at those two, they look cute together right?” they heard someone say, they turned around and at the second to the last row seat, they saw MiYu and Gongchan. Gongchan was sleeping on MiYu’s shoulder while MiYu was looking at him “U-Uh” Kwangmin said “Hey it’s unni! U-” but before Ha Young could finish what she was saying, Kwangmin grabbed her hand and pulled dragged her out of the theatre.

“O-Oppa?” Ha Young wondered

-END-

Ha Young stopped walking and Kwangmin turned to her “Oppa” she said as she lowered her head, Kwangmin noticed that she was about to cry and he suddenly felt bad “Ha Young, why don’t we go to the park and eat ice cream?” he suggested, Ha Young faced him with a smiling face and said “Sure!”

On the other hand, “Where are we going?” MiYu asked as she was following Gongchan “Let’s go biking!” Gongchan beamed “EH!?” MiYu cried “Why? What’s wrong?” he asked “W-Well, the truth is… I don’t know how to ride a bike” MiYu responded “uh?” Gongchan wondered then he started to laugh “Why are you laughing!?” MiYu exclaimed, “AHAHA! You really are a kid, come, I’ll teach you” said Gongchan “E-Eh?” MiYu was surprised of what she heard, “Let’s go!” Gongchan proclaimed and he grabbed MiYu’s arm and dragged her to the park. He rented two bikes and stayed at an isolated place…

“Biking is really easy, all you have to do is to learn how to balance” he said “U-Uh” said MiYu.

                In Kwangmin and Ha Young’s case, after buying some ice cream they decided to walk around while eating it “Kwangmin oppa is really tall and handsome… I really like him but… *remembers what happened at the theatre* he likes someone else” she said to herself, Kwangmin noticed that Ha Young stopped walking “Uh? Ha Young?” Kwangmin wondered as he turned to her then he was surprised because Ha Young started to cry

“H-Ha Young?” he said

Back in MiYu and Gongchan’s case, “Don’t let go okay?” MiYu said as she got on the bike, “Don’t worry, I won’t sheesh” Gongchan responded “Now start” he added, MiYu started to pedal but suddenly, she fell “Ooh that’s got to hurt” Gongchan said to himself then he went near her and helped her up “You really are a klutz” he added “S-Shut up!” MiYu proclaimed, Gongchan smirked then he sat in front of her “Let’s stop for today” he said and MiYu kept quiet.

“What? Are you mad because I tried to teach you how to ride a bike?” Gongchan asked “No” MiYu responded “Then why are you mad?” asked Gongchan “I’m not mad” MiYu responded “Yes you are” said Gongchan “No I’m not” said MiYu

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not!”

Then the two noticed that their faces were near each other already “U-Uh?” both of them wondered, Gongchan smirked and got hold of her “I know that I promised you before that I won’t act ‘strange’ towards you anymore but… right now… can I… kiss you?” he asked as he looked at MiYu in a serious way, MiYu went O[]O when she heard what Gongchan said and she was speechless, Gongchan suddenly chuckled then he burst into laughter

“AHAHAHA! Look at your face! It’s so funny ‘Can I kiss you?’ ahahaha! IT WAS SO HILARIOUS! It looked like your head was about to explode!” Gongchan proclaimed, MiYu was confused and at the same time furious “ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!” she proclaimed then she suddenly hit Gongchan “I hate you!” she proclaimed then she started to run away, “Uh? HEY WAIT!” Gongchan proclaimed as he ran after her.

                In Ha Young and Kwangmin’s case… “Oppa… I think we should end this date right now” Ha Young said “Uh?” Kwangmin wondered “You… don’t like me right?” she asked “What?” said Kwangmin “You’re nice to me but your feelings for me are not the same as the feelings I have for you… right?” she said, “Uh” Kwangmin said then he smiled “You’re right” Kwangmin responded “I like Ha Young but only as a friend…” he added “O-Oppa” Ha Young said as she was starting to cry, “Ha Young” Kwangmin said then he went near her and touched her face.

                Meanwhile, Gongchan spotted MiYu hiding behind a bush, “Hey!” he said, MiYu turned to him and told him to keep quiet “Uh?” he wondered, she motioned him to come near her quietly and make sure that he no one sees him, he did what was told and he went near her

“What’s going on?” he asked

“Look” MiYu said as she pointed to Kwangmin and Ha Young, “Uh?” Gongchan wondered “This is getting intense, I can’t believe that Kwangmin would easily fall for a girl” said MiYu “Uh” said Gongchan and they decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

“It hurts right? Liking someone but that someone likes someone else” he said and Ha Young nodded her head as tears started to fall from her eyes

“I also feel the same way right now… I like her but… it seems she likes someone else” said Kwangmin

                “Wait, what are those two talking about?” MiYu asked
                “I think Kwangmin is trying to tell Ha Young that he likes someone else” Gongchan responded
                “EH!? Really?” said MiYu

“Oppa… I really like you! Ever since the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you so oppa… please… why can’t you love me back? If the person you like already likes someone else then why can’t you just give up?” said Ha Young “Uh, heh, Ha Young… what you’re saying is completely… unacceptable” said Kwangmin “U-Uh!?” Ha Young exclaimed

“To give up? It’s like I’m throwing everything already and besides… I also made a promise to myself that’s why… I can’t give up” he added “O-Oppa…” “Ha Young… if possible, let’s not see each other again, okay?” said Kwangmin “W-What?” Ha Young wondered “I also think that you should look for someone else… I’m not fitting to be with a girl as nice as you” he added “O-Oppa, what are you-”

“HEY JO KWANGMIN!” they heard someone proclaimed “Uh?” Kwangmin turned to his right and suddenly, MiYu slapped him on the face.

Kwangmin, Ha Young and Gongchan were shocked because of what she did “H-Hey klutz, you-” “IDIOT! Why do you have to say things like that?” MiYu proclaimed “M-MiYu…” Kwangmin said as he turned to her, “Idiot… Kwangmin you idiot” she said they looked at each other with a serious face then, they started to laugh

“What the? (-_-)” Gongchan said to himself as he was a bit confused because of what was happening, Ha Young was also confused then, “Ha Young” Kwangmin said as he faced her and Ha Young turned to him, “Someday you’ll understand why I said those things…” he said “Oppa” said Ha Young “I hope you’ll find your prince charming soon, whoever that guy is… he’s really lucky to have you ^^” he added, Ha Young smiled and said “Thanks oppa and I hope you’ll be able to confess to her soon ^^” then she went near MiYu and held her hand “Unni… please take care of oppa okay?” she said “Uh, I don’t know what you mean but… of course, I’ll always take care of this idiot over here” MiYu said as she patted Kwangmin on the back, Ha Young smiled at them then she turned to the bush, “Gongchan oppa, take me home!” she proclaimed “E-Eh?” Gongchan wondered “Let’s go” she said as grabbed Gongchan’s arm and pulled him away leaving MiYu and Kwangmin alone…

“Ha Young sure is an energetic girl isn’t she?” said MiYu “Yeah…” Kwangmin said then he smiled because he knew that Ha Young wanted him and MiYu to have some alone time together, “Uh, MiYu…” he said as he turned to her “Yeah?” said MiYu “Why were you on a date with Gongchan Shik? I thought you hate him (-_-)” asked Kwangmin “D-Date!? What are you talking about? We’re not on a date!” MiYu proclaimed, “Really? Then if it’s not a date, were you following us?” asked Kwangmin, MiYu released a sigh and nodded her head “Ha, knew it. So why were you following us?” he asked,

“Uh, that’s because… it was your first date and I wanted to see what your reaction was so-”
“MiYu…”
“Uh?”
“This wasn’t my first time to go on a date”
“E-EH!?” MiYu exclaimed “So you went on a date secretly and you didn’t even tell me!?”
“Uh? Heh, P-A-B-O” Kwangmin said then he gently hit MiYu’s head “Uh?” MiYu wondered
“So you already forgot huh?” he added and MiYu showed him the ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ face

“I can’t believe you’d forget… it was my very first date… with YOU ^^” Kwangmin said as he showed MiYu a weak smile

“U-Uh?!” 


 

Author’s Note: I wonder what Kwangmin meant when he said that his first date was with MiYu? Guess this means that the next chapter will be a flashback during their High School days! ^^

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter~

and I hope you guys will look forward to Chapter 29(^^)

BTW, Sorry for the grammars and the typos; no one’s perfect right? (:

Remember to Comment and Subscribe ;)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. Credits to the real owner/s (: