Answer

Capturing Love ♥

Advertisement: Hey guys! I've decided to make another Fan Fic enititled "This is Our Song ♪" starring You, Kim Myungsoo/L, Jo Kwangmin, Lee Byunghyun/L.joe, Jung Jinyoung, Gong Chanshik, Lee Sungyeol, Im Siwan, Kim Kevin, and Park Jinyoung. So I hope you'll check this story out and subscribe to it! ^^v

[A/N] Purple - MiYu's thoughts


Chapter Twenty Six

 

After eating lunch, “You sure you’re okay?” Kwangmin asked as he noticed that MiYu was troubled about something, “Hey, are you listening?” he said as he felt a little bit annoyed “I’m sorry, what?” MiYu responded “Argsh, never mind (=_=)” said Kwangmin, then

“MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~” Minji called as she ran towards her and hugged her “What the heck? Sis! What’s your problem? (-_-)” said MiYu, “Hey, Valentine’s Day is this Monday so let’s go shopping this afternoon~” Minji responded “Why? We still have 4 days to go and besides, don’t forget about the weekend” MiYu responded “But I’m going to Japan tomorrow and won’t be back ‘till Sunday night so please? Let’s go shopping today” Minji begged as she used her cute puppy dog eyes on MiYu, she released a sigh and said “Okay” “YAY!” Minji cheered, “Let’s meet at the lobby at 4PM, okay?” she added and MiYu nodded her head in respond, after that, they parted ways.

“So you two are going shopping” said Kwangmin “Seems like it, and I really wanted to go home early and rest (=_=)” said MiYu “*laughs* don’t worry, I’m sure your bonding time with your sister won’t be that bad” said Kwangmin “Yeah right, try spending the whole day with her talking about boys, fashion and such rubbish. I don’t mind talking about boys and fashion but she’s just too much and she’ll start blabbing about her ex-boyfriends, as if I really care (-_-)” said MiYu, Kwangmin smiled then patted her on the head “At least that’s a sign that the two of you have a good relationship” he said “Tch, hey why don’t you come with us?” MiYu suggested, “No thanks, hyung, Minwoo and I are going to play computer games the whole night” Kwangmin responded “so it’s a boys night out for the three of you huh, just can’t get any dates” MiYu said then she quietly laughed “T-That’s not! You know, I can get many girls as I want it’s just that... I’m not interested in anyone right now” Kwangmin said while blushing, “Oh really?” MiYu said as she raised her brow and smirked at him, Kwangmin felt a little bit nervous

“Y-Yeah, I’m not interested in anyone right now except for...”
“Except for?” said MiYu
“Except for- ah! Minwoo!” Kwangmin proclaimed
“EH!? YOU’RE INTERSTED IN MINWOO!?” MiYu exclaimed
“What? No, I’m not, eew!” Kwangmin responded then, “Hey did I hear my name?” Minwoo inserted “Yeah, don’t forget about tonight okay?” said Kwangmin “Okay! (^^b)” Minwoo responded, MiYu rolled her eyes “Boys” she murmured then walked ahead.

Afternoon came and when MiYu arrived at the lobby, her sister was there getting all excited “Let’s go already!” Minji beamed as she grabbed MiYu’s hand and dragged her to the mall.

They arrived there and “MiYu-ah!” they heard someone call MiYu’s name, MiYu turned to her right and saw Eun Mi and Soomin walking towards them “Uh? Eun Mi, Soo min? Why are you here?” MiYu wondered “Your sister invited us to go shopping and we couldn’t say no since she’s really good in picking clothes” Soo Min replied and Eun Mi nodded her head in agreement.

While the three girls were busy shopping, they’ve noticed that MiYu wasn’t in the mood at all “I think we should take a break first from all this shopping since someone over there seems to be getting bored” Minji said as she glanced at MiYu “Uh?” MiYu wondered.

They decided to hang out at Star Bucks for a while, “Okay, so what’s wrong with you?” Minji said as she placed her coffee on the table after taking a sip from it, “What?” MiYu responded as she wasn’t touching hers at all “MiYu, something’s wrong with you so don’t try to act like there’s nothing wrong with you, okay?” said Soo min, “Uh heh” MiYu said then she kept quiet, “(-_-) Listen here Park MiYu, if you don’t talk I’m going to send that picture of you and GongChan Shik doing the y pose to mom and dad” Minji blackmailed her and MiYu widened her eyes “DON’T!” she proclaimed “Then tell us... what’s wrong with you” Minji said as she was in serious mode, MiYu noticed it and she released a sigh then started telling them what happened.

After a while... “HE WHAT!?” the three proclaimed and MiYu told them to keep quiet and lower their voice, they nodded and continued with their conversation...

“Jinyoung-ssi confessed to you and he wants to hear your response on Valentine’s Day?” Soo min questioned and MiYu nodded her head “Yah MiYu, why didn’t you tell me earlier, I could’ve arranged something romantic for the two of you” said Minji “I don’t need your help and it’s a good thing I didn’t tell you before (-’_‘-)” said MiYu, “E-Eh, tch, well at least now we know so...” said Minji “So?” MiYu wondered “What are you going to tell him?” the three asked in unison as they looked at her in a serious way, MiYu suddenly felt shy that she looked away

“I... I don’t know” she replied “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW!?” the three proclaimed “E-Eh? (=.=)” MiYu was a bit puzzled, “You said you like him right? So why aren’t you sure about your feelings for him?” asked Eun Mi, “Hey I said I liked the guy, meaning, I admire him but I don’t have feelings of ‘love’ for him though there are times when my heart would beat fast but I know that it’s not love” MiYu responded “Uh” the three girls said then they smiled at her “What?” MiYu said as she raised her brow when the three girls were looking at her and smiling

“Actually, we just realized something” said Soo min, “And what is that?” MiYu asked “Before, you used to be the one listening to us while we talk to you whenever we had love problems or whenever we get confused with our feelings when it comes to love” said Eun Mi “But now, you’re the one sharing to us ^^” Soo min added “And we somehow feel happy” said Minji “Uh” MiYu said then she smiled at them “Tch, seriously” she mumbled. “MiYu, just listen to what your heart says okay? If you it says that you should say ‘yes’ to Jinyoung-ssi then follow it, but if it says ‘no’ then... you know what will happen” said Minji, “Heh, I guess you’re right” said MiYu, they continued to talk about ‘love’ then “By the way, how are things between you and GongChan?” Soo min asked “Eh? Why must you bring him up? (-_-)” MiYu responded “I don’t know, I somehow feel that you two have a chemistry” Soo Min replied “Yeah right” MiYu mumbled “Last time I’ve heard was that he kissed you right? Did things between the two of you change?” asked Eun Mi “Hold up, GongChan Shik kissed you?” Minji inserted “Y-Yeah but can we not talk about him, I’m starting to feel irritated again (-_-)” said MiYu “Okay” Soo min and Eun Mi responded “But wait that’s so unfair! Why didn’t you tell me about that? MiYu!?” Minji proclaimed but MiYu changed the topic and ignored her. (=[]=)

                After staying in Star Bucks, they continued shopping and MiYu felt a little bit at ease after talking to them about what was bothering her. At around 6:30 PM, they went home

MiYu arrived at her apartment and was about to open the door when suddenly, the door from B1A4’s side opened and GongChan went out and saw MiYu “Uh” both of them said to each other, MiYu turned away and opened the door, she had eight bags with her so she decided to take them inside by two, she went inside her apartment carrying the two bags and placed them on the counter when suddenly, “Uh?” she wondered as she saw GongChan carrying the other six bags and placed them at the counter as well “Wait, what are you-” “Are you busy?” GongChan cut her off “Uh” said MiYu.

***

At the nearby playground, GongChan was playing with the monkey bars while MiYu sat on the rock watching him “So you want me to watch over you while you play?” she said as she felt a little bit bored, GongChan went down from the monkey bar and faced her “Nope, I just felt like we should talk” he responded “Huh” said MiYu “Yah, Jinyoung hyung told me that he wants to hear your response this Valentine’s Day” said GongChan “U-Uh?” MiYu said as she turned to him “So what are you going to tell him?” he asked, MiYu noticed that he was acting a little bit weird “hey klutz, what are you going to tell him?” he asked again, “U-Uh, tch, why the heck should I tell you” MiYu said as she turned away from him “WHAT!?” he proclaimed “Hey you klutz, don’t be so full of yourself just because Jinyoung hyung confessed to you, don’t forget I’m still here to prevent the two of you from ending up with each other!” he added, “Heh, you still don’t get it do you? My feelings for Jinyoung-ssi are only feelings of admiration and nothing more” she said as her back was facing him “So you don’t have to worry about preventing the two of us from ending up with each other because I now know what to say to him” she added, GongChan was silenced for a while

“I’m going back, it’s getting cold already” MiYu said as she started to walk away but then GongChan grabbed her hand and stopped her from walking “Uh heh, let go” she said “E-Eh?” GongChan wondered, “Didn’t you say... that...”

“...from now on, I will continue to be a bully to you and we can hate each other once more!” –GongChan

“...we can hate each other once more? I hope that you’ll finally stop acting strange towards me because to tell you the truth, it somehow feels awkward and it gives me this weird feeling inside that I don’t understand and it bothers me a lot” she said, GongChan let her go and she turned to him, he was facing the ground “See ya around, good night” she said, she took a few steps away when “Hey” GongChan said and she paused for a while “Sorry again for messing with you, but what can I do? I think it’s the only way I can show that you are an interesting person” he added, MiYu didn’t know why but she blushed because of what he said “Good Night” he said and MiYu continued to leave; GongChan released a sigh then he sat on the rock.

                A few days have passed and it was already Valentine’s Day

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!” Minwoo beamed as he hugged MiYu after receiving chocolates from her “Y-yah! I can’t breathe idiot!” she proclaimed and Minwoo broke the hug “Sorry about that and thanks ^^” he said “Heh, why is it such a big deal to you? I mean, it’s just chocolates” said MiYu “Well this is my first time receiving chocolates from you ‘Ms. Unfriendly during high school’ that’s why I’m so happy because it’s proof that you’ve become soft hearted ^^” said Minwoo “(-’_‘-) if you don’t shut up I’m going to let you eat the stupid box as well” said MiYu “Okay2x, sheesh” said Minwoo then

“Hey thanks for the chocolates” Kwangmin inserted “Uh, you’re welcome” MiYu responded “Well let’s go, we still have an interview with Sistar, Teen Top and Dal Shabet” Kwangmin said as he walked ahead “Uh, right. We’ll see you later Minwoo!” MiYu proclaimed and Minwoo nodded his head and smiled as he watched the two leave

“It’s Valentine’s Day today... I wonder if Kwangmin will confess to her?” he asked himself as he remembered what Kwangmin said before when they were still in highschool...

Flashback: Senior Year, a day before Valentine’s Day...

“Hey its Valentine’s Day tomorrow, looks like our lockers will be flooded by chocolates again”said Minwoo “M-hm” Kwangmin responded “Argsh, maybe I’ll just give those chocolates to the pre-schoolers in my neighborhood, what do you think Kwangmin? Good idea?” Minwoo asked as he turned to Kwangmin “M-hm” Kwangmin responded “(-_-) Yah, are you even listening to me?” Minwoo said as he felt a little bit irritated, “Uh, yeah I am” Kwangmin responded then he released a sigh “What’s with the sigh?” Minwoo asked as he sat next to him, “Minwoo... do you think I should confess already?” Kwangmin asked “Eh? Confess to who? MiYu?” Minwoo questioned and Kwangmin nodded his head “EH? Why? Is she going to confess to you too?” asked Minwoo “No but tomorrow will be my first time receiving chocolates from her” Kwangmin responded “Really? And how did you know that she’ll give you chocolates?” said Minwoo “Well, I told her to give me some and she just said yes” Kwangmin replied, Minwoo face palmed himself, “Aigoo... that’s really low of you... to ask a girl to give you chocolates instead of waiting for her to give you the chocolates on her own will (=_=)” Minwoo mumbled, “B-But she said yes so it somehow means that she was planning to give me some, right?” asked Kwangmin “Argsh, I don’t know, I’m not a girl. Anyway, I think you should confess to her that way she’ll be aware” said Minwoo “Hmm, you’re right ^^” said Kwangmin “Keh” said Minwoo

[Minwoo’s Narration] In the end, that idiot wasn’t able to confess his feelings for her no matter how many Valentine’s Days have passed already, Aigoo (=_=)

-END-

                Meanwhile, “Hyung, today’s the day that MiYu-ssi will give you her respond right?” Sandeul asked as he sat next to Jinyoung, “Yeah” he responded, “Are you nervous?” asked Sandeul “To tell you the truth, I’m a bit nervous” Jinyoung responded “Heh, you also felt like that when Chun Hei was going to give her response to you” said CNU “Uh, heh” said Jinyoung then “Okay guys, 5 minutes ‘till performance, get ready” said manager Yun, “Ne” the guys replied

After having an interview with the 3 idol groups, MiYu and Kwangmin decided to eat lunch at an Italian restaurant, while waiting for their order...

“Aren’t you going to eat them yet?” MiYu asked as she pointed at the box of chocolates that she gave Kwangmin earlier this morning “Hmm, not yet ^^” Kwangmin responded “Tch, weirdo” MiYu mumbled “How mean (=3=)” Kwangmin pouted. Moments later, their orders arrived and they started eating then BEEP, MiYu received a text message and she decided to read it

(1 Message)
From: Jung Jinyoung
                “Hey, I have to be honest, I’m really looking forward already and can’t wait so... Can we meet up at ------ at around 12:30?”

“U-Uh” she said, she looked at her watch and it was already 12:00

(Message Sent)
To: Jung Jinyoung
                “Sure”

MiYu released a sigh and she continued to eat “Uh?” Kwangmin wondered as he noticed the nervous aura coming out from her “(||O_O) E-Eh” he said “Kwangmin, our next schedule will be at around 1:30 PM, right?” asked MiYu “Uh yeah, why?” Kwangmin replied “I’m meeting up with someone at around 12:30, so you can go ahead of me” said MiYu “Uh, who are you meeting up with?” Kwangmin questioned, “It’s a secret” MiYu said then she continued eating “Hmmm (-_-||)” Kwangmin said as he felt a little bit bothered.

After that, “See you later” MiYu said then she left, Kwangmin watched her go to the other way, “MiYu... just what are you up to?” he said to himself then he released a sigh.

                MiYu arrived at the park and started to look around then, someone covered her eyes “Uh?” she wondered “Guess who?” the guys said, MiYu somehow felt a little pain when she heard the guy’s voice...

“Jinyoung-ssi” she said and Jinyoung removed his hands from her eyes then he made her face him, “Happy Valentine’s Day ^^” he greeted “Uh” MiYu said then she looked down, Jinyoung smiled and held her hand “Let’s go over there” he said as he dragged to the fountain found in the center of the park and they saw many couples there

“Uh?” MiYu wondered why Jinyoung brought her there

Can I do it? Can I actually tell him that I can’t accept his feelings?

“MiYu-ssi” Jinyoung said and she faced him

 “I want to hear...”

“Uh?”

“...your response” Jinyoung said, MiYu looked him in the eyes and noticed that his eyes looked very serious and it made her feel more nervous

“I...” she said but Jinyoung didn’t say anything, he was just looking straightly into her eyes, “I...” she said, she looked down and held on to her chest

Can I really do it?Then she remembered her conversation with GongChan the other night

“Hey you klutz, don’t be so full of yourself just because Jinyoung hyung confessed to you, don’t forget I’m still here to prevent the two of you from ending up with each other!” he added, “Heh, you still don’t get it do you? My feelings for Jinyoung-ssi are only feelings of admiration and nothing more” she said as her back was facing him “So you don’t have to worry about preventing the two of us from ending up with each other because I now know what to say to him”

That’s right... I know what to say to him...

“Jinyoung-ssi, I-” but before MiYu could continue what she was saying, Jinyoung suddenly kissed her on the lips and it shocked her “U-UH!?” she cried in her thoughts she suddenly pushed him away

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?” she proclaimed, “Sorry... I just couldn’t hold back anymore, to tell you the truth, I’m scared” said Jinyoung “U-Uh?” MiYu wondered “I’m scared that you might reject me...” he added then he faced her “So MiYu-ssi, I-” “Don’t come near me” said MiYu “Uh?” Jinyoung wondered “MiYu-ssi” he said as he continued to step forward but then MiYu was stepping backwards suddenly, she bumped into someone, “Ah, I’m so- uh!?” she was surprised to see who it was and so was Jinyoung “C-Channie?” he wondered, “Hey hyung” GongChan greeted then he turned to MiYu “So you were here all along, you do realized that I kept on calling but you didn’t answer” he said “U-Uh?” MiYu was confused of what GongChan was saying then he turned to Jinyoung

“I’m sorry hyung, but it looks like this klutz here can’t accept your feelings” he said “C-Channie... what are you saying?” Jinyoung was puzzled, “You see hyung... I think she likes me, right MiYu?” GongChan said as he turned to her and smiled at her, MiYu suddenly blushed then she remembered what GongChan said before

“Sorry again for messing with you, but what can I do? I think it’s the only way I can show that you are an interesting person”
 “You are an interesting person”

“Uh...” she said “Heh” GongChan smirked then he grabbed MiYu’s hand “Looks like she already gave you her answer hyung, so I guess it’s our turn to talk, see you later back at the apartment hyung and... I’m really sorry!” he beamed then he and MiYu left while Jinyoung stood frozen on his spot and he was still a bit confused of what happened.

                When the two reached an isolated area, “Argsh, this is bad, I bet when I return to the apartment hyung will be in a bad mood and will ignore me, argsh T^T” GongChan murmured to himself then he remembered that MiYu was with him, he turned to her and noticed that tears were starting to come out from her eyes “Y-Yah, why are you crying?” he asked as he felt a little bothered then

 POW! MiYu smacked him on the head

“WHAT THE HECK!?” he proclaimed “YOU BRAT! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MEDDLE IN TO THAT CONVERSATION!” she proclaimed

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL RIGHT? I MEAN I DID HELP YOU PLUS, HYUNG SUDDENLY KISSED YOU AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG!” GongChan responded
(=’[]‘=) WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU BRAT, YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS DIDN’T YOU?” said MiYu “(¬_¬||) I... err... STILL! WHY CAN’T YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU SAID ‘NO’!?”
“Well I was about to when he suddenly kissed me, sheesh” MiYu said then she released a sigh, “Uh” GongChan said as he noticed the upset look that she was wearing, he felt sorry so he went near her and patted her on the head

“Well, at least you rejected him ... You did good today” he said, “Uh” MiYu said as she blushed then “SHUT UP!” she proclaimed as she hit GongChan on the head then he fell on the ground and she started walking away.

“Stupid brat! Always pisses me off, stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” she proclaimed to herself then she remembered how Jinyoung kissed her on the lips, she paused and touched her lips...

Weird... when he kissed me, I didn’t feel anything at all but when that brat did... there were fireworks...

She also remembered what GongChan said to Jinyoung just a moment ago

“...I think she likes me, right MiYu?” GongChan said as he turned to her and smiled at her

Stupid brat, how can he say that I like him? In fact, I absolutely hate him, he’s too confident with himself and he pisses me off... but... he’s always there whenever I need help though and I’m really thankful... *sigh*I wonder if Jinyoung-ssi will be okay, I mean... we suddenly left him at that fountain all by himself... even though I hated how he acted so forcefully to me, I still can’t help but worry about him...

“Jinyoung-ssi... I’m really sorry”

(Play: I don't Know by Jung Hee Joo)


Author’s Note: Wahaha, I have no idea what I just typed, how was this Chapter? I'm sorry if ever it was a disappointing one  T^T but I hope the answer was delivered clearly to you guys that MiYu said 'No' to Jinyoung ^^ by the way, I wonder what will happen next? :O

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter~

and I hope you guys will look forward to Chapter 27(^^)

BTW, Sorry for the grammars and the typos; no one’s perfect right? (:

Remember to Comment and Subscribe ;)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. Credits to the real owner/s (: