oh no....

you're lucky i like you

     "Looks great so far." Soonyoung says nodding in approval and smiling. He is currently lying beside Jihoon, reading the lyrics he is showing him. It is 1:54am, kind of late, but Soonyoung doesn't mind, especially since he is talking to Jihoon. This happens pretty often.

     "Are you sure? Be honest." Jihoon says, taking the lyrics and reading over them again himself. He's is writing some lyrics with the other members, and is not sure if it turning out well.

"I am always honest. Yes, they're fine. Do you have a melody yet?"

"Not really, I am wroking on it."

"I am sure it will be great."

     Jihoon couldn't help but to smile at the other's words. They talked about other things for a while before both of them fell asleep.

     Soonyoung woke up first, not unexpected. He was a little confused because he noticed he was not in his bunk, but remembered he was talking to Jihoon last night. He is lying face down on the bed, head turned towards Jihoon, who is facing him.

"So cute." Soonyoung says, poking his face. Jihoon turns over the other way.

     Soonyoung uses his arms to raise himself. Then he attempts to turn around and sit, but his hand slipped, causing himself to slam back down onto the bed, and his hand pushing Jihoon off the bed. The other was now lying face down on the ground.

"Oh no....." Soonyoung whispers, frozen in place. He hoped Jihoon liked him enough not to kill him. He is also trying to surpress his laugh, just in case he was awake.

     After about 5 minutes, Jihoon is still lying there. Either the other was still asleep or he was just not getting up yet.

"He probably plotting his revenge." Soonyoung thinks, turning over so that he is now lying on his back. 

"Soonyoung...." Jihoon said, voice muffled because he landed on the blanket. As least he did not land on the floor itself. Soonyoung waited to respond. Maybe he could attempt blame it on another member, until he noticed no one else was around.

"Yeah?"

"You could have at least tried to help me up." he said, standing up and stretching. He yawned as he laid back next to Soonyoung.

"Oh, sorry." He did not think of helping him, that would have possibly lessen his probably future punishment. "Sooo?"

"So what?" Jihoon said closing his eyes.

"So....you're not going to do anything? Like possibly shove me off the bed?"

"No."

"Oh."

"You're lucky I like you." Jihoon mumbled, standing up.

"What?"

"Nothing, come on."

"I heard you anyway, just wanted to see if you would repeat it. So, where are we going? You're not going back to sleep?" Soonyoung says, sitting up and yawning.

"It is almost noon, the others are probably ordering lunch, especially since we have practice for a while later."

"I will go later, order for me if they are ordering lunch. I want-"

"I want you to come with me."

"Really?"

"We did not finish talking."

"You're not going to punish me, admitted you like me, and would rather spend time with me than sleep?" Soonyoung smiled teasingly. "Aww, you really must like me!"

"Shut up and come on before I do shove you off the bed." Jihoon said stretching and yawning again. "Oh, and I heard you laughing."

     Soonyoung and Jihoon walked into the other room, where the members were ordering lunch. They were the last to order. Soonyoung was chosen to pay and pick up the food when it arrived. "I'll help." Jihoon said when he heard the bell ring.

     Everyone grabbed their food and started eating as soon as they came into the room. Jihoon and Soonyoung ate beside each other, talking mostly amongst themsleves, but also to other members. When they finished, Jihoon grabbed Soonyoung's wrist, and lead them to the wall. They sat down and Jihoon rested his head on the other's sholder. Soonyoung grinned and rested his head on Jihoon's before taking out his phone.