it's always be you

Say Hi to My Dumb Girl

“Ah.. I’m sorry. I was careless, sorry!” I apologize and bowed.

“Yoonhee?” that voice. It’s Jinyoung voice. I bumped Jinyoung. I didn’t dare to look at him so I turn to another way and walk. But he stopped me. he grabbed my hand.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled. He let my hand go and I walked away. Without looking at Jinyoung. Not even once.

 

---

 

The school had finished and I promise Jaeeun to treat her ice cream. But someone waited me outside the class.

 

No. it’s not Jinyoung,

 

it’s CNU.

 

“hmm, Yoonhee, can we talk?” asked him while smiling.

“Oh.. sure, I guess.” I gave Yoonhee a sign to wait me at the school gate.

“so, Yoonhee, I just want to talk about..”

“don’t tell me that you want me back to Jinyoung cause I’ll refuse,”

I cut him before he finished his sentence. He sighed.

“Fine, I just want to say, please give Jinyoung another chance. He’s getting thiner and I can’t see him like this. He rarely smiled. He doesn’t hang out around anymore. He always thinking about you,” explained CNU.

“no.. maybe it’s Bomi, not me. why don’t you asked her to date Jinyoung?” asked me sarcassticly.

“it’s a misunderstanding. Jinyoung rejected Bomi that day. He reject her because he loves you,”

“such a liar” I laughed at my self.

This funny and also painfull. CNU gave me a ticket

“here,”. Seems like he knows that I’ll asked him what is this so he continued and said,

“this is a ticket of our band competition. He really wish you to come, and also us. Atleast do it for me if you don’t want to do it for Jinyoung,” I kept looking at this ticket. I grab it and squeeze it.

“Thankyou, CNU-ssi,” I said and still looking down, “no, that should be me who thank you,” he smiled and walked away. Leaving me behind which feeling guilty.

 

---

So the day has come and  as CNU asked me to do, I came to the competition where they held.

The hall was full with many people. It’s scares me since I dunno no one there. Thankfully I asked Jaeeun to come too! Haha..

Well I did this for CNU not for Jinyoung.

And there was them.

The first one who steped on the stage is Jinyoung. Then he followed by Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan and last is CNU. Jinyoung looks pale as ever. He looks thinner and sick. And the melody begun

 

 

 

 

Sandeul is the first one who sing and Jinyoung’s start singing. His voice heard so fragile. This voice…

This voice is the one whom I missed for.

I miss his voice who call my name, I miss his voice which called me baby.

And this voice which always sing for my sleep. I miss this voice, no.. correction.

I miss him. A tears escape from my eyes. I don’t know why but I really missed him. Jinyoung is so flawless, even when he was sick. I keep staring at him until our eyes met.

His eyes which look really  sad suddenly widen as he looked at me. I cover my mouth and start crying again.

“Yoonhee,” Jaeen who stand beside me whispered. I shook my head and run to the toilet. This is hurt.

Why God, why did I fall for this person? Why did he love Bomi? And not me? why?

 

I kept running to the toilet until someone grabbed me and hug me.

Jinyoung, he hugged me. I tried to move but he was strong.

“no, please just this once. Let me hug you. And let me explained,” he said while hugging me.

“I’m not cheating on you. That day, Bomi told me that she liked me. but I told her that I loved someone, and not her. that’s you. So please I beg on you..”

“stop it Jinyoung, JUST STOP IT!”I pushed him hard.

But he refused and hug me back.

I hit his chest so he would let me go “stop it Jinyoung, just stop it. I want to hate you for making me such as pain. But no matter what I do to hate you. I just … I just can’t,” I cried. I can’t hold it. I cried on his chest. “Yoonhee,” called him.

“I can’t.. I can’t hate you because I love you much,” I said. Finally I said it.

 

 

“same here. I love you, and it’s always be you,” finally a smile curved on his lips and he patted my head.

-------------------------------------------

YEY FINALLY UPDATE!!!! THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO SUBS ME AND COMMENT ON MY STORY ALSO TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AND I’M BACK FROM EXAM YEAAAAAH IT’S HOLIDAY!!!! Sadfully, one more chap to go and it’s end :( I hope you like this chapter guys!!!!! and guys.. you should listen at the song!!! it's a really good song :)

Support for my other Fanfics :) ONE MONTH WITH MR. CHODING!!!!

 

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

 

 KEEP SUBSCRIBE AND 

 COMMENTS :).