I Knew It

Say Hi to My Dumb Girl

 

 

Yoonhee's POV

 

The time has passed. And today is white day. Jinyoung promises me to take me to the amusement park. We promise to meet up at our café. Yes we call it our café since we always meet here for our date. And as always, that clumsy Jinyoung is late -___-

So I’m a good girlfriend wait here. Wait him until he comes… but afer one hour, he haven’t come yet. Where is he? I started to call him but he don’t answer it. So I started to get panic. Where is he?

Then he sent me a message.

 

Hey baby, I’m sorry I could come today! Something made up, my sister want to hangout with her friends and he asked me to drive her. I’m sorry baby! I’m sorry!

 

PSH.. that Jinyoung. HE SENT ME THIS MESSAGE AFTER 1 HOUR WAITING! !

I get pissed so get out from the shop and decided to walk on myeongdeong.

I want to buy some ice cream, so I decided to come to baskin robins’ store. Then from the display window. I saw Jinyoung and other girl.. that none other than Bomi.

 

 

What are they doin here? I’m shock and so I decided to come home..

 

Well maybe he isn’t Jinyoung, maybe he is another guy who look like Jinyoung..

 

Please tell me god is he wasn’t Jinyoung..

 

--

The next morning.

 

I saw a lot of girls whispering at me and also looked at their phone.

What happened. Is there something on my face?

 

I saw Jaeeun passed and I approached her.

 

“Yah, Jaeeun-ah, what happened? Why did everyone look at me that weird? Is there something wrong on my face?” asked me and check on my appearance. Jaeeun didn’t answer me. she looks pale. “what happened?” asked me again. After I asked her, someone come to me. “Unnie, did you and Jinyoung oppa broke up?” asked on of my Junior,

“Eh? Nope, why?” asked me curious. She gave me her phone and I widen my eyes when I looked at it.

 

 

It’s Jinyoung and Bomi..

 

 

 

In baskin robin, yesterday.

 

So that was true.. it was really him huh?

 

He cancel our date just for met that girl. How ..

 

PSH.. I pitied my self..

 

How I can become this stupid. I feel like an idiot. Trusting that kingka like him will like a stupid girl like me. PSH..

Compare with BOMI

 

I have..

 

 

 

Nothing..

 

--

“Hey yeobo! Miss me?” Jinyoung pop up from nowhere. “What happened? Is there something on my face?” asked Jinyoung when he saw a lot of eyes are on him, including Jaeeun which is glaring at him now. but not me.. I’m angry.. I don’t want to see his face anymore.

 

“nope, could you please come with me?” asked me in a polite way.

 

Jinyoung followed me to the roof top.

 

“what happened Yoonhee? Why did you look so serious?” asked him laughing. He thinks it as a joke.

 

 “Yoonhee, did you angry about yesterday? I’m sorry I can’t come.. Jia..” he don’t even finished his word.. but I cut him off..

 “asked you to meet another girl?” I scoffed..

 

“eh?” 

“don’t pretend to be stupid.. do I need to say her name?” asked me angrily.

“I’m so stupid, why would I think Jia will asked you to drive if she know that yesterday you have a date with me,” I pitied my self.

“no.. Yoonhee, it’s not what you think. I’m and Bomi just friend!” he explained.

“Yeah.. a friend that you used to love her. But she dumped you, am I right, Jung Jinyoung?” asked me in a sarcastic way.

“NO.. yoonhee, really.. we are just a friend!” he said.

“Why don’t you trust me?” asked him.

 

“BECAUSE YOU’VE LIED TO ME!”

I screamed.

 

“you always late for date, you always stare at bomi, and the last.. you’ve lied to me! You lied about bomi!” I yelled.

 

This is worst.. I don’t expected that this thing would come out from my mouth.. but..

 

 

 

 

“lets break up,” I need this..

 

 

 

 

“wh.. what?” asked Jinyoung. “Yes lets break up, you’re not the one that I was looking for,” I said.

Please god. Don’t let this tears come out, “you’re kidding right? Well Yoonhee, this is not funny, I have told you this before, right?” he asked me in a joking way, but I know he was nervous.

“I don’t like you anymore,” i whispered.

 

“yes, you don’t like me, YOU LOVE ME!” he raised his voice..

 

“Yes.. you still love me, right?” asked him shaking.

 

“no..”

 

“No.. tell me that you love me, Yoonhee, I love you!”

“I don’t love you, jinyoung,” I’m also shaking now.. I can’t look at his eyes, I’m scared that I would cry infront of him”

 

“tell me the truth… yo.. you.. you’re lying right?” asked him again, I can look that he was about to cry.. but.. I know, deeply in his heart.. there’s only Bomi, and not me. “this the truth, I don’t love you..” I almost cry..

 

“then lied to me! lied to me! tell me that you still love me! just lied to me!” he cried..

 

I can’t hold back my tears again so I went outside the rooftop. I leaned back on the door and cried..

I hear Jinyoung cried and call my name..

 

 

 

 

 

He asked me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To come back...

-----