OURS..

Say Hi to My Dumb Girl

Jinyoung's POV

 

YES! She was scared, so she’ll get closer to me..

Then I looked at her.

She was sleeping -__-

HOW CAN SHE SLEEP AT THE HORROR MOVIE?

It doesn’t seems like a date that plans on..

My plan is…

Eating with Yoonhee and she was feeding me

Then we are going to the Horor movie and she hugs me, getting scared..

But then I remember..

 

She was different

She doesn’t like another ordinary girls. She was just different.

After look at her sleeping face, I didn’t regret to take her here.

If I didn’t take her here, I may not see her beautifull face. Her puffy cheeks, her closed eyes, her long eyelashes, and her small lips this closed. I her face gently. Touching her smooth skin.

I never knew she really look like a goddess to me. I can’t believe that this goddess even exist.

I leaned closer to her.

And I pressed my lips into hers.. I didn’t do the passionate kiss

Cause first..

It may wake her up

Second.

It’s public

Third.

I want to keep the passionate kiss when we are getting married. Because if I do the passionate kiss I may not refuse to do the other thing. And I promises to take a good care for her. We’ll do it, after we’re getting married.

After kissing her, she didn’t move and wake up at all. I just smile like an idiot. Realizing just know I had kiss her for almost 10 second.

--

Yoonhee’s POV

 

“Yoonhee ya.. Yoonhee ya..” I heard someone calling my name. “wait a minute, mom!” I said, wonders if it was mom. “MOM? Yah.. I’m not your mom! I’m you so called boyfriend,” he said.

I wake up immediately and realize that the movie has end. “He.. he.. he.. h-how w-was the movie?”asked me nervously. He glared at me “I dunno, did you watch it?” asked him. “Sorry,” I said looking down. “how can you sleep at the horror movies?” asked him “I dunno.. this film is such a borring,” I comment.

 

Jaeeun’s POV

 

I have waited for Jinyoung to comeback, so I stay at his house and ruined his Game. HAHAHA I’M SUCH A GOOD GIRL!

 

“I’m home!” he said, “Oh dongsaeng-ah.. how was the date?” asked Jia Unnie. “yeah something like that,” he answered. “Jaeeun have waited you for 1 hour. Go meet her!” told Jia. “where is she?” asked him to Jia, “I’M HERE!” I yelled from her family rooms. “YAH! DON’T TOUCH MY CONSOLE GAME YOU LITTLE BRAT!” he ran to me but.. sorry man, I’ve ruined your game.

He saw his harvest moon game become worst. His farm is such a trash and he had no money. So sad..

“YOU! NAPEUN NEO!” Jinyoung scoffed but I just stuck out my tongue..

“so how was the date boy????” asked me happily. “your plan doesn’t work at all,” he said.

“LIARS!” I yelled.. HOW COME MY PERFECT PLAN DIDN’T WORK AT ALL,

“just asked you pretty bestfriend about just now,” he said.. still pissed at me because I ruined his harvest moon games. “what did you two doing then?” asked me

“we went to eat meat, then she kept blowing her nose and burping,” he said, in a disappointed way.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I laughed at him.. a really hard laughed..

“then then?? What happened next?” asked me exciting. “we went to watch Paranormal Activity 2 and she was sleeping,” he said..

“HAHAHAHA REALLY? SHE WAS REALLY SLEEPING? I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR ALL OF HER STORY! HAAHAHA” I laughed again, don’t care if Jinyoung glared at me..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

-----------------

Sorry for the super late update! Sorry guys..

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT

since this is their FIRST KISS hehehehe

anyway..

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH B1A4 SESAME PLAYER AND B1A4 SELCA DIARY? IT'S GOOD!

AND ALSO THE SHUT UP! FLOWER BOYBAND DRAMA! PLAYED BY KIM MYUNGSOO AKA L FROM INFINTE!!!!

 

And I want to announce something. I’m going to hiatus until april.

 

 

I was in my 3th grade of middle school and I have to prepare for my final exam

And in my school there’ll be an exams everyday.. for practice to my final exam and I have to study aloot…

So I’m so sorry if I won’t update as fast as before.. I may update 2 a week. Please.. I’m sorry :( I hope you guys accept my sorry!!!!!

  PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY TT__TT .

 

And I LOVE YOU EVERYONE!!!! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING ME!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

 

 

And please..

 

KEEP SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

Love , achayoung~