2] Find that girl

Is this Sarang?

 

----------HONGKI’S POINT OF VIEW----------

     “Ehh?!” I manage to say, before the air is knocked out of my lungs. I crash into the ground with a heavy ‘thud,’ taking the girl that bumped into me down too. Did I mention that she is really cute and smells sweet— like cinnamon? ~

 

Wait a minute. Cute girl? Smells nice?

cute girl that smells nice is lying on top of me.
A cute girl that smells nice is lying on top of me.
A cute girl that smells nice is lying on top of me.
A cute girl that smells nice is lying on top of me.
A cute girl that smells nice is lying on top of me. Ehh?!

Wait, say whuuut?! Omo, a cute girl is on me. A cute girl that smells really nice is on me. A-and her face is less than one centimetre from mineeee! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!

Aigoo, what the hell?! Gah, what am I thinking?!

I should pinch myself.

WHY AM I DREAMING THESE THINGS?!

I feel my cheeks going red. Omoo.. >///<

 

     Hurriedly, she picked herself up and awkwardly offered me her hand, opened to say what I assume is an apology. Her hair fell over her eyes and she brushed it away quickly. Damn, I never knew someone could be that pretty! I quickly flash her a grimaced smile, trying to reassure her that it’s okay— meanwhile messaging my soon-to-be-bruised elbow. Owwie, it hurts a lot..

     She blinked blankly a few times before regaining herself and went to pick up the scattered books. I kneel down next to her, just as the warning bell rang, deafening my poor ears for a brief moment. My poor eaaaaars! Honestly, I swear they should lower the volume. The only thing it’s good at is waking up sleepy students that take naps in classes.. *CoughmeCough*

     “Aigoo, we have to quickly pack this up before this corridor gets flooded by people!” I hear a soft comment come from the girl— whether she was talking to me or to herself, I don’t know. But her voice is really sweet, almost soothing actually. I nod in agreement, quickening the pace that we pick up the books.

     My hand brushes past hers.

     Um.

 

     One more book to go.

     Both of us quickly reach for it.

     My hand slips over hers.

     Awkward.

 

     I bite my lip nervously and give her the book that we both dived for.

I pinch my right cheek lightly with my right hand. Mmm, not dreaming.
I pinch my left cheek lightly with my left hand. Still not dreaming.
I pinch both cheeks lightly with both of my hands. Definitely not dreaming.

I am not dreaming. I am not dreaming.

 

     I glance at her, her cheeks also turning slightly pink. Kya, she’s so cute. ~

     Suddenly, she stands up and passes me half the pile of books that she has. “Jeongmal mianhae!” she murmurs, giving me a smile, before hastily bowing twice and walking off— just prior to a wave of people stumbling into the corridor.

Mwo? Who is she..? Such a strange girl, but pretty cute..

 

     I look at the books in my hands. *Sigh*, back to class. Ohwhoopdeeflippin’doo.

     Waaaait a minute! Half these books aren’t mine! Did she take some of my books by accident? Aishh, where did she go, we have to quickly swap books before class starts! I’m missing three of my books. Aigoooooo..

I take off after her, pursuing her direction.

Five minutes until class time. Hongki, you can do this! You can find that girl~

 

*     *     *

----------YOUR POINT OF VIEW----------

     Oh , what is wrong with meee? Why did I freeze up when I was talking to that boy? I think, while running my off to class. I don’t wanna be lateee! What is this feeling? Why am I embarrassed? Why is my heart beating faster? Why is his smile so goddamn cute? What the hell am I thinking right now? Shutup Min Ji. Shutup, shutup, shutup.

     I spy the toilets nearby. Good, I can calm down there. Panting, I lean back on the wall as students pass by me and give me strange looks. Slowly, I ask myself the questions that threaten to drive me crazy. My mind and my heart battle it out, my mind trying to reason with my heart.
 

My heart: Why did I freeze up when I was talking to that boy?
My mind: B-because it was so freaking unexpected. I mean, it’s not every day you bump into a boy accidentally. Not to mention; an extremely cute boy! And plus, Min Ji, you’re basically anti-social. You don’t talk to people often.

My heart: What is this feeling? Why am I embarrassed?
My mind: You basically humiliated yourself! Of course you’d be embarrassed you pabo!

My heart: Why is it that I feel my heart beat faster and faster?
My mind: Why? Because you were running away from him— to class. You were chasing Sun Ye, you were getting tired— that’s why your heart was beating faster. You were puffing from running. Your heart was pumping faster to spend more blood around your body. Duh.

My heart: Why is his smile so goddamn cute?
My mind: Min Ji, shutup.

My heart: Why are his eyes so pretty and innocent like?
My mind: Min Ji, shutup.

My heart: Why do I have the urge to playfully pull his adorable cheeks?
My mind: Min Ji, shutup.

My heart: Why do I feel like I want to talk to him again?
My mind: Min Ji, shutup.


My heart: What the hell am I saying?
My mind: Exactly. There’s no such thing as love, or crushes or whatever. He’ll probably just be another friend in your life, or another person you don’t talk to— another stranger. Who gives a damn about love anyway?

My heart: Aigoo, but—
My mind: Let’s go back to class.
My heart: Humph, okay. Good idea.

 

     With a sigh, I drag myself towards my classroom, ignoring the looks that were given my way— and most importantly ignoring those weird thoughts that were swirling around in my head. I take out my planner to check where my new classroom is, somewhere in this corridor.

     Mwo? Since when was my planner filled with cute animal stickers?
Animal stickers?! Ehh? This isn’t my planner!

     I feel like my panic metre is rising. THEN WHERE IS MY PLANNER?!
I open the front page and see a name written in curly writing.

 

Student name: Lee Hongki

 

Why do I have this ‘Lee Hongki’ planner filled with animal stickers?

Better question— who is this ‘Lee Hongki’ person?

When did I get this?

How did I get this planner?

Where is my planner?

 

     Aigoo, I must’ve gotten this by accident when I crashed into that boy. But is his name Hongki? Or did I mysteriously get it from someone else? Aish, I’m going to be in big trouble.

 

     I feel someone tap my shoulder. Sun Ye? Omo, I’m going to rage at that girl for starting this running-to-see-who-can-get-to-class-quicker. That girl is dead. (Joke Sun Ye, I lublub yew, but still. You made me think funny things. o(><)o)

     I spin around.

     I open my mouth to start scolding and spill out my story of what happened to me.

     It's not Sun Ye standing there.

     I see that boy, the same boy that I crashed into earlier.

     That one and only boy with the blonde hair and innocent eyes.

     He flashes me a smile.

 

     Crap..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heey thereee~
Here's another update! Sorry it took a while-- I was procrastinating too much. >:

Hehe, comments are loved! It's okay if you're a silent reader~
Hope you liked this chappieeee! Keke, Hongki is such a cutiepie. ♥

Comment replies:
@Shiningstarss; Hahha, here is the update, lovely~
@typical-fangirl-o-O; Hoho, yes. Fell on top! (;