YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

YAH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol P.O.V

It was lunch time and me and woohyun walked to the cafeteria and everyone was crowding around in the lunch hall as usual. But today seemed different, everyone was quite once I walked in. Something wasn't right, my ninja senses could feel it. Once I got to the double doors of the cafeteria, something was really wrong.

I felt a ton of weight on my entire body. I couldn't move an inch, it felt like i was paralyzed. I could hear a big wave of laughter overcome the cafeteria. Through my eyes, which were hazzy and a bit blurry, I could see everybody was laughing at me. I looked over at Woohyun who had horror written all over his face. I felt pain everywhere, and everyone laughing wasn't helping. As I looked everywhere I spotted Myungsoo laughing with a group of people behind him. Everyone was taking pictures and videos. I felt so ashamed and embarassed because I know see that Myungsoo, (or L), has finally gotten his revenge. I felt everything finally start to get smaller and smaller and laughter getting louder. My lungs are starting to restrict my breathing and everything has gone numb. My hearing has finally subduesd to the laughing and now my ears are ringing. Everything is spinning around me very quickly and the only thing that I can see is Woohyun and Myungsoo, both of them now looking worried and horrified. 

Then everything goes black

 

Woohyun P.O.V

Sungyeol walked in and suddenly out of know where, a big conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter