Why is it always you

YAH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU AGAIN!!",they both screamed. Myungsoo is starting to get really angry because he always manages to come face to face with HIM. "AISH YOU LUNATIC WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU I BUMP INTO!!!"screamed myungsoo. Sungyeol stares back at myungsoo with a annoyed expression. "You watch where you're going you bumped into me you jerk". At this moment woohyun hears the arguement outside and rushes to see what's happening. "Myungsoo what's wr- oh hi sungyeolie I see you're talking to myungsoo,what seems to be the problem?"said woohyun.

 

"YAH woohyun why are you asking HIM you should be asking ME!!!"yelled myungsoo. Woohyun flinches at how loud myungsoos voice is and gets mad because he is his hyung. "KIM MYUNGSOO HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNG THIS WAY WAIT UNTIL I TELL SUNGGYU,THEN YOULL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!"screamed woohyun. Myungsoo cowers as his hyung is yelling at him and he is pretty sure everyone can hear it in the school. Sungyeol stands behind woohyun as he scolds myungsoo and he can tell myungsoo wants the ground to swallow him as a way of escaping embarrassment from his hyung.

 

"have I made myself clear myungsoo!!?". Myungsoo nods and looks at sungyeol. "What are you looking at giraffe"said myungsoo. Sungyeol thought this was too easy. "It's pretty obvious I'm looking at a child  being scolded by his parents if that's what your asking"teased sungyeol. Myungsoo was now outraged by this. He couldn't believe he said that to him. He dashed for sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter