Anger issues~

YAH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked away angry by what he just saw between woohyun and sungyeol." AISH, why does he have to be everywhere that punk I'll make him pay for trying to mess with me!",thought myungsoo. Myungsoo thought for awhile and realized that woohyun was also there talking to sungyeol,his enemy.

     Myungsoo screamed in the hallway," UTTER BETRAYAL. DISHONOR ON YOUR COW NAM WOOHYUN!!!!". Everyone looked at myungsoo as though they just witnessed something dramatic happen in a courthouse. "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME FOR KEEP WALKING!!!"screamed myungsoo. Myungsoo walked to the boys bathroom and made everyone get out. "GET OUT NOW YOU CAN HOLD IT HURRY UP!!". Everyone rushed outside the bathroom and to myungsoos amazement he saw woohyun get out of a stall heading to the sinks. "Yah woohyun I saw you earlier with HIM what were you doing talking to that lunatic you're my friend this is betrayal!?"screamed myungsoo.

 

      "Who?sungyeol? He's not a lunatic he's really nice but no you have to be mean to him and that ruins of what could be friendship  or more if you know what I mean"winked woohyun. "That is nasty I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that lunatic and so should you  he's a punk that what he is!" 

 Woohyun stared at myungsoo. "Myungsoo do you have anger issues or something, I can get you help let me call-". Myungsoo cut him off. "NO I DO NOT HAVE-myungsoo lowered his voice-I do not have anger issues you idiot I just don't like sungyeol after wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter