First day

YAH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ALARM CLOCK* more coffee please thank you, sungyeol moaned still asleep.

"SUNGYEOL-AH WAKE UP ITS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!. Frightened awake by screaming, sungyeol got up thinking something bad was happening and ran downstairs carrying a lamp, "WHATS GOING ON, WHO ARE YOU, I'LL DECK YO-" sungyeol stared back at his mom and brother all eating breakfast at the dinner table. Daeyeol stared back at his hyung who was just in his Girls Generation boxers holding a bat in the middle in the kitchen looking like he just rolled out of bed. "Hyung, what's wrong and why are you wearing THOSE boxers, you look like you just came back from freaking out at a SNSD concert in your underwear?" Sungyeol looked down very slowly to realize he was indeed wearing just his underwear. "YAH, STOP LOOKING AT ME". His mom was staring back at her older son thinking dear god she wished she had a girl.

"Sungyeol there is no intruder  I said to get up because today is your first day at your new school, but the intruder idea is one I should use often because you seemed to get up pretty fast with that one". "EOMMA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!! "Come on eat and get dressed for school!!!".

Sungyeol got dressed in his new uniform, very pleased with it as it looked very modern and suited his features. After looking at his appearance once more and fixing his hair up, he took off for school walking. Sungyeol thought pensively of how today might go on. Would he fit in? Would he have to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter