Minghao 01|Can I kiss you?

100 Ways to Say ‘I Love You’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For my friend, Hilly! I hope you like this hehe! <3 <3

This was the first time you had a blind date.

At first you were very worried and had to refuse a lot. ‘He’s kind! Like, really kind!’ Your friends had said ”You guys would seriously look so cute together!” they had to add, “He’s also really sweet!” They kept saying. “Please? Just at least go?” they pleaded, and you did. You spent two hours, at the least, deciding on the dress you were to wear. It was a formal blind date after all. Then you spent the next hour fixing your make up and hair, first impression is everything, after all. And if everything goes well, it would be nice to have him talk about how well you were presented. A part of you was excited----but a part of you also got anxious, “what if he’s a ert?” You had questioned.

But as the day continued, you had to say, you were very much thankful that you did come. He was honestly a sweetheart. The first time you saw him, your cheeks immediately flushed. He looked great in a suit with his pale blonde hair----and he was honestly really cute. He was very shy and you both had awkward times but as soon as he found out that you also loved dancing, he immediately asked you, ‘let’s go to the park?’ in which your stomach had grumbled. He laughed heartily and adorably, that you felt like your heart was going to burst. “After eating then,”

As soon as you both arrived in the park, he told you stuff about his childhood, on how he learn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter