Chapter 4

But You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Meanie couple hurries to Soonyoung when they spot him, closing the door. What they don’t expect is to see a deep frown on the performance leader face. Mingyu nudges his boyfriend to utter at least a word since the silent slowly starts to creep, Kim Mingyu doesn’t like this kind of air.

“Hey Soonyoung? What happen?” The performance leader looks at the couple. He smiles sadly at Mingyu before pushing him to the door, where Seokmin is.

“Mingyu. Help him okay? I’m sorry, I need time.” The younger between them nods consciously. Wonwoo smiles faintly at the younger before pecks the other lip, motioning him to go in the room.

The door is closed after that. The two of them walks toward the couch. Silent is still lingering in the air. Wonwoo glances at his best friend, wanting to start a conversation but stops when he sees the performance leader depressed face.

“You know he has a feeling for me Won?”

“Yes.”

“Am I the only one who doesn’t know about this?”

“I think so; I mean I don’t know about Jihoon. He always with you so…” Soonyoung nods and sighs. His mind right now is full of Seokmin’s face. How the tears fall from the beautiful eyes. How the smiles that always shine his day disappear in a second. How he feels so terrible for the younger.

“When—”

“Since trainees Soonyoung. He has been in love with you since trainees. Is not it obvious how he looks at you as if you are the only one in the practice room? How he tries to grab your attention from Jihoon? Do you see him frowning today? It is because of you and Jihoon. He seems to take that Jihoon is flirting you, but still he doesn’t speak about it. Isn’t that so obvious he has a feeling for you? I’m sorry but how can you blind to see those beautiful wide smiles when he sees you. The eyes light up when you talk to him, making some stupid jokes with him. Seokmin is so obvious with his feeling yet you don’t notice.” Wonwoo heaves a sigh. He wants his best friend to become aware of what he does to the poor main vocal. Seokmin and Soonyoung are both s, his best friends and his second family. It is like, when one of them hurts, the other would feel the pain too.

“Ugh, why am I so stupid?” The performance leader finally back to his sense. He awakes of those actions now. All those action are mostly because of him.

“Wait, you are more stupid if you don’t have feelings for him, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter