Chapter 1

But You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fans are shipping him with Jihoon hyung.” Seokmin mutters along with a sigh as he glances at the pair.

“Hey what is up dude? What with that face?” Seokmin once again sigh as he recognizes the voice. The idiot Kim Mingyu. He ignores his best friend and continues looking at the duo.

“Seokmin? Hey, are you okay?” Wonwoo chooses to speak since the younger doesn’t respond his boyfriend. It worries Wonwoo a lot, since Seokmin well-known as the mood maker along with Seungkwan, seeing the Lee Seokmin who is always smiling not smiling makes him concerns.

“I’m okay hyung.” Seokmin smiles slightly at Wonwoo as he gazes at the twosome again.

“Yah! You ignore me but you answer my boyfriend question?” Mingyu nudges Seokmin, settling himself beside his best friend and tagging Wonwoo along with him. “What is wrong with you, Lee Seokmin.”

“He is my hyung you idiot, of course I react to his question and by the way nothing is wrong. I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Seokmin jokes with a snort. Wonwoo laughs and sticks his tongue out at his boyfriend. Mingyu groans but pinches the latter right cheek for being too cute. Seokmin chuckles at the two, seeing that he gags. “Please get a room.”

“We want to but yeah.” Mingyu scoffs.

“Who says?” Wonwoo makes a face.

“Kim Mingyu.”

“You jerk.”

“Your jerk.”

“Yuck.”

“Yuck for you.” Mingyu winks, making Wonwoo to groan while hiding his red face with Mingyu’s left hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter