Dealing with them.

The Door To My Heart.

3:

 

  Something about Kyungsoo is when he's mad at me he'll keep it.He'll keep it inside and stop talking to me until the anger's gone. When i told him this morning about the guy and told him not to come because my oppa's here, he growl and hang up.

  I tried to call him back but he didn't pick up.Ahh and i also told him about Baekhyun oppa and he goes “Why does everyone like you? You're not that special anyway."

  Thats why i think he's a gay and i never stop thinking like that. Oppa's sit next to me while waiting for the guy if he ever come.

  I really hope he wont but then i saw him walking towards us.This time he looks better. He looks fresh and healthy.He even smiles a bit when he sees me.

  I smiled back akwardly at him.Last night, i never saw his smile.Its kinda weird. “Oppa, he's coming."

  Oppa take a look at him and then oppa raised his eyebrows. “Doesnt seem like a weirdo.He looks exactly normal.Doesn't seem like he's having a heartbreak. "

  “I know right? Thats what ive been thinking. "

  He's already standing right next to me so we keep quiet.  “Ahh who's this hyung? A love psychiatry or what? Counselor? "

  Jongdae oppa laugh eventhough i think its quite rude. Well lucky for him because my oppa's nice. Or else he will get a free kick. “Miseuteu.. his my oppa. Please watch your language. "

  “Ahh mianhe hyung.Its just a joke of mine but it seems like your dobgsaeng was taking it too seriously. By the way, Chanyeol imnida."

  Ahhh finally i know his name! Chanyeol lower down his head at oppa. “Gwaenchana. Kim Jongdae imnida. "

  He looks at me as if waiting for something. Coffee?  “Do you wanna take any orders? Suho ssi.. "

  “Yah ahjumma.. whats your name? What should i call you? Do you want me to keep calling you ahjumma? "

  Ahh jinjja this bastard! How can he treats me that way in front of my oppa? Ahh so rude!

  I take a glance on oppa. He just smile at me and act like nothing happen. Ahh come on! Being too nice isn't great oppa. You need to defense your dongsaeng! 

  Then i smile fakely at him.  “Annyeong! Kim Yura imnida. Nice to meet you." To be honest its really not nice. Not a single bit. 

   I give out my hand as in to shake with him.But he just give it a look and ignores it,asking me “So whats your plan?"

  Aish!This is why he's being dumped by the girl.There's no such girl could handle this.

  “I didnt think of anything yet."

  “Yura ya..oppa think theres no need to worry about.I'll just get to work ok? If anything just call me."

  Aigoo oppa.. Please dont leave me alone! How can you said this is okay? Its not at all.None of it is okay! 

  Ahh i should have ask for Kyungsoo.Oppa kiss my forehead and leave although I've tried to pull his hand.  “Its going to be okay. "

  Once he's dissapeard,i look at Chanyeol who's smile evil-ly. I hate that kinda smile. Looks like a byuntae! 

  “Were you asking for your oppa companion?"

  “Anni.. "

  “Hahahah.. bad liar. Chill okay? I never killed anyone. Im a nice person. Especially when i need that person in a way.Well automatically now you're needed by me.So I'll treat you well. Trust me."

  Trust him? Trust him to treat me well? What about just now? Did he really know what does ‘treat me well' means? 

  “So whats your plan? "

  “Dont you wanna take any order first? Cappucino? Latte maybe? Or anything else? "

  He glare at me.The corner of his lip move a bit. “Tcct...i come here for the deal we've made. Not for your coffee! Honestly its not that delicious. Not my kinda favourite.I think this coffee shop  should be closed."

  Ahhhhhhhh! This bastard are the most bastard- I've ever met. Can't believe i ever met him. 

  He can talk on every way he likes to me but not about this coffee shop! When he talked badly about this coffee shop its mean he talks badly about my appa! That's so unrespectful. 

  I REALLY HATE HIM!

  Without realising, unable to control my anger,i hit the table hard. I glared at him. “Yahh! Can you not treat me this way? You can talk anything about me, with me but you can never talk badly about this shop! Its my honour. My late appa worked hard for this shop. So please respect him! "

  Chanyeol looks at me unblinking. 

  “Chanyeol ya..with that our deal is over! Seriously how would you feel if you're going to help someone that's so unrespectful?.Someone that talk to you,treat you badly? Isnt great is it?Yahh im not going to waste my time for you. "

  I grab my bag and move out of the shop.

 

***

 

  “Its a bad day."

  Kyungsoo shrugged. “The day isn't over yet.Soon you will have to meet your crush.Sehun ssi.. you should be happy.Cheer up Yura ya.."

  Seriously im really excited to see Sehun but that bastard ruined my mood! If i could,i just wanna go home and take a sleep as long as i could. And even until I've lost my memory. 

  “My mood's ruined."

  “Aigoo Yura.. Jongdae hyung? Isnt he supposed to defense and protect you? "

  “Nah..he's too nice. He takes everything that came out of that guy as a joke. And he laughed at it! Its not even funny! Later he leave me alone saying that everything's gonna be okay."

  “Ahhh jinjja? That hyung ahh he's being to nice to everybody. "

  “Too nice not good.He might get step by someone. Lucky he got me as his dongsaeng or else.."

  As usual i told Kyungsoo everything. Telling him my story are a-must-do thing.He keep it as secret, he listen well and he advice well.

  I put my head on the table.Growling so loud that Kyungsoo laugh. “You must be so stress thinking about it right? Nevermind Yura yaa meeting your crush will help you."

  I sigh deeply.I lift my head back and stare Kyungsoo. “I suppose so.I hope Sehun will be the kinda that heartwarming. If he's great,i will marry him."

  Kyungsoo smiles.But his smile are just a smile without a meaning.He don't even look at me.His hand busy playing with the spoon.

  “Emm Yura yaa.. may i ask you something?.Erkk something ridiculous i guess? "

  Tcct.. Kyungsoo ya.. as if we've been friend for only 2 hours. 

  “Go on.Waeyo? Ast as if we've just be friend.Whats ridiculous? "

  “If your eomma insisted on you marrying someone, why don't you marry me?"

  “Mwo? "

  “Anni.. just asking. I mean I've been your friend for years but you never asked me if i want to marry you."

 Ouh.. well i never thought i could ask him that. But he's right. It's as simple as that. I could have ask him to get marry so i wont have to get deal with this dating game.Nonsense! 

  “Omo! You're right. I could have ask you that.But i seriously never think it that way.Well you never date someone. And i kinda think you were a gay.Mianhe chingu ya.."

  “Ya!You really thought im a gay? Jinjja? "

  I grin.

  “Jinjja mianhe. But come to think of it? Why dont you tell me the reasin you dont date anyone? To clear up my dirty thought of you?"

  “Andwae.No need to.If you're my chingu. You will try yourself. And you should trust me in the way a bestfriend should."

  I look down at my bare feet.Undare to look at Kyungsoo. He's right.He's always right.I should never think of him that way.

  “Dont get mad Kyungsoo ya..Im so sorry. Promise i wont think negative about you again.I'll find you your true love alright? "

  Kyungsoo smiles. “Its okay.No need to help me with anything. As long as you wont think of me that way again.One day im sure I'll find her myself."

 

ANYYEONG! MY THIRD CHAP'S HERE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND ALSO MY WHOLE STORY. SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE ERROR! 

AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS. AND ACTUALLY WHO DO YOU SHIP YURA WITH? 

SEHUN? KYUNGSOO? CHANYEOL?BAEKHYUN? OR SUHO? 

Answer me please.Thank you for your support!