Bad Stranger,he's trying to knock my door!

The Door To My Heart.

 

 

   I untied my hair and sit on the couch.Right now i have no piece at all.How can i have piece when im not sure what will happen to my life tomorrow? Will the guy come back tomorrow or not?

  What a fool! Why did i make that promise? How can i help him get his girlfriend back? Its almost impossible! Aigoo eottohke? 

  “Annyeong, Yura ssi? "

  I turn my head and i see a guy with blonde hair smiling at me.His eyes almost cant be seen when his cheek rose up.

  I jump of shock.Omo! Did i get into the wrong house?I run quickly out of the house and look at the house from the outside of the gate.It is my house! I came into the correct place.

  Then who is he? “Eomma! Eomma! Eomma! " i yell as loud as i could to get eomma out of the house. There's a stranger inside of our house and eomma doesn't know about it.

  How can i save eomma? My phone is in my bag.I can't call her. I cant even call the police.Nae! I have to save my eomma no matter what! 

  That stranger must be dangerous. He could have killed wanna.Omo! Eomma! How long has he been inside? What had happen to eomma this whole time? 

  I reach for the big rock near me and some pebbles. I could throw this to him and act like im holding a gun.This rock could kill a man! I know cause I've watch many dramas with this kinda plot.

  The victim or killers will grab a big rock and hit them with it until they died.Well there's always something i could learn from drama by the way.

  I will try to save eomma even if i had to die.I don't wanna marry Sehun without eomma besides me.Never! 

  I run back into the house.The guy looks taken aback. “Emm Yura ssi.. " he knows my name! 

  I show him the big rock. “Stay back! " the guy puts his glass of water down and raise up both of his hand. “Calm down.."

  “Wheres my eomma? Tell me? "

  Just then i see eomma walking down the stairs. “Eomma! Eomma stay back! Run into your room! Lock the door and call the police! I can handle this! "

   “Omo, Kim Yura! What are you doing? Put the rock down.Right now! "

  “But eomma.. "

  “Now! " so i put it down. “Whats with the noise? "Suddenly Jongdae oppa appears in beside eomma. 

  “Oppa? " 

  Jongdae oppa smiles broadly at me. “Annyeong Yura dongsaeng! Im back."

 

***

 

  Its embarrassing knowing  that I've made a big chaos as soon as i came home.It turns out to be the guy is a friend of Kim Jongdae oppa. He will be sleeping here just for one night.

  His name is Byun Baekhyun.I couldn't even look at him.It feels as if im sitting ly in front of him.Thank God he's so friendly.

  “You acted so fool Kim Yura! "Eomma hits my head for the third time. “Mianhe Baekhyun oops.Jinjja mianhe! "

  “He's lucky you dont even throw him the rock.It could have kill him  you know? Its dangerous.You should have ask him first! Back then,you ask me to call the police.."

  “Eomma jinjja hajima.Poor Yura. She was just surprised by our presence." Jongdae come to me and rub my head.Then he pulls me into his arm.

  “Gwaenchana Miss Jung ssi.Jinjja gwaenchana! Its my fault to as i suddenly appeared next to her.She dont even know me"

  Eomma slightly give me a sharp gaze.Thank God there's oppa and his friend helps me out.Im so sure if they weren't here i could have died because eomma keeps hitting me at my head.

  “Why dont you call me first oppa? Its really surprising to see you here after so long.And hey there..you're getting taller.Chugahae! "

  Jongdae oppa and Baekhyun oppa laugh. “I thought im the only who call you that.Well your dongsaeng are so much like me.Give me your high five! " i did.I give him my high five.

  “Yura yaaa you never change did you? Always the same.Naughty! By the way hows our cafe? Having fun?"

  “No im not.Its really hard! Controlling your stuffs and customers and money and coffee and others.Its such a burden.If its not for appa,i wouldn't do it."

  Jongdae oppa holds my shoulder tight. “I know it is hard for you.So because im here right now,i promise to help you until i go back to US."

  This is the reason why i love Jongdae oppa so much.He's more like appa. Soft.Nice and gentleman. He is such a caring oppa. He never hits me or play jokes with me.

  But after finishing his study he need to work at US to achieve his dream.Thats his dream.Becoming an engineer. Im so proud of him.

  As for me,im more like my eomma. Im loud,talk so much and annoying. I wonder what kinda children i will get in the future.

  “Gomawo oppa. Saranghae! " i hug him tightly.I take a glance at eomma. She doesn't say a word. “Aigoo Yura yaa why are you being so loving tonight? Is there something you want from oppa? There must be something right? "

  I scratch my head.Wondering if i should talk about it here.I look at eomma, oppa and Baekhyun oppa respectively. Nah.. i dont think eomma would be suitable for being here.

  She might scold me for being such a foolish.  “Eomma.. im hungry.Are there anything i can eat? Or why don't you serves us dinner? Its kinda like a family reunion! Right oppa? "

  Jongdae oppa shrugged. Then he smiles.He know my attention.  “Its been years since oppa ate with us together eomma. Pity oppa. He really miss your cook."

  Eomma look at oppa. Her face change.This is weird.Ive always being thinking the same thing all this time.Why did eomma treat me roughly but not oppa? Her heart will always sweet for oppa. 

  But as for me,she will scream,scold and laugh sarcastically.Am i not her biological daughter or what? “Ahh geurae.. wait a sec ok? I will prepare your favourite meal."

  OK.My plan work out.But I'm still thinking about that.Wae?Wae?Wae?!anyway now i can talk peacefully with oppa now.

  “Oppa,this is a major problem.Im dying thinkinh of this.Its really a burden you know?I dont know what to do.I really need your help."

  “What?What have you done?"

  “Aigoo oppa..its not really my fault.There was this heartbroken guy.He refused to go home.I even had to extend our bussiness about 2 hours just for him.I only managed to sent him home when i accidentally made a deal with him."

  “Mwo? A deal? What kinda deal? "

  Baekhyun laugh. I dont know whats so funny about this. Its a serious matter.I might die from that! 

  “I promised him to help him get his girlfriend back.I really thought he wasn't going to take it seriously. I thought he might just forget about it in one night.But then he just get so excited and he promised me he will come back tomorrow. "

  I exhaled. This is really tiring.Just like Kyungsoo said,i shouldn't have involved with this or else I'll get caught up with another bigger problem.Now there it is.Another bigger problem.

  “Aigoo Yura ya..There's nothing i can do.A promise is a promise. You have to deal with it.Appa teached us that remember? We must keep our promise."

  I hold oppa's hand tightly.I look into oppa's eyes.  “I know that but its dangerous. He's a maniac.He likes to hit the table and scream.Oppa please im scared! Can't you at least please take my place tomorrow? I I wanna stay home. "

  “Okay. But you will still come to work as usual. I will go with you. If anything bad happens to you, i will protect you. Thats a promise. "

  “Yes. I will also look out for you tomorrow. You just have to deal with it." Baekhyun smiles at me encouragingly. But that doesn't work.

  Just as i started to talk again eomma yells. “Dinner is ready! "

 

***

 

  I look at Baekhyun.Baekhyun looks at me. He smiles.I smile.I don't know why but Baekhyun oppa is acting weirdly. “Kim Yura."

  “Nae? "

  Eomma smiles at me.OK.I know that smile.I know that! She must had planned something without my knowing.  “Eomma wae? Whats with the smile? "

  “Tomorrow you have a date with Sehun by  noon.He asked to meet you again.So i said yes! Yura yaa you like him dont you? I told you, you thanked me after this. You should be thankful i help you with this."

  “Eomma.. yes i really do like him but i got a major problem to be deal with.Im busy! "

  “Aigoo.. i don't care!You promised him. You must go."

  “But eomma! You the one that promised him not me! "

  “Yah.. aishh jinjja. Is this about the blind date game again? Eomma you did this again? I thought you told me you have stopped? " ahh thank you oppa for backing me up.I live you so much.

  “This is different Jongdae ya.. She loves this one.He's so perfect..."

  Baekhyun oppa suddenly tap my shoulder so i couldn't focus on what they talk. “Waeyo?" Ahh Baekhyun oppa interested in this.Should i tell him? Ahh its embarrassing.Ahhh just tell him Yura. 

  “Eomma set me up with this dating game. She wants me to marry as soon as i can." I talk as slow aa i could. 

  “What? I thought you just finished your study?"

   “Yes i did.But eomma refused..."

  “You will going tomorrow Yura! " i look at Jongdae oppa. What?Oppa raised his shoulder.Ahh jinjja..

 

***

 

  Because i couldn't sleep yet,i sit alone on the bench at our lawn with a cup of hot coffee while watching the empty road and vibrating my leg.There's so many things playing in my mind right now that i cant sleep.

  I sent Kyungsoo a message and he didn't reply.I guess he's already sleep.I think i need to confront that guy tomorrow whatever it is and get this settle down.I need Kyungsoo by my side.

  As for Sehun, i will meet him.Anyway he's not that bad! He's gorgeously hot. He can be my husband.The thing is i need to know him well first. 

  I also will ask Jongdae oppa to take care of the cafe while im at the outside.

  Ahh this is so hard.I thought finishing my study would be the best time because there'll be no test and teachers but then this is way too hard.

  Back then i thought finding your true man and get married was really easy.Turns out im wrong. “Yura ssi? "

  I look up.Baekhyun is also holding a cup of coffee.He smiles at me. “Ahhh oppa! Waeyo? Why are you here? Its already 2 am."

  Without asking he sit next to me. “I cant sleep.Wasn't im the one who should ask you that? "

  “Anni.. Im the one who should ask you that." Baekhyun oppa laugh hardly.I dont think its funny.Because ik serious.I think its right that im the one who should ask him that.

  “You know what? "

  “What? "

  “You are the most fun girl I've ever met.You're the most spontaneous person I've ever known. Did anyone ever said that to you? "

  “NO.And im not.Stop lying.I hate liars." I take a sip of the coffee.I dont believe it. “Mwo? Im not lying.Im telling you the truth."

  “Baekhyun oppa.. why dont you get a sleep? You must be tired from the long journey. "

  “Told you i cant sleep.Jinjja! I really like you" I don't give him any glance. Is he really the second version of Suho or he meant something else? 

  Maybe he like me as in, he like to be friend with me.Not having crush on me.Emm okay maybe ive been thinking too much.

  “Thank you.I bet everyone love to be my friend. Im a good friend though."

  I look at him.That guy smirks.  “Pfft.. you think it that way? "

  “Honestly no.But i want to think it that way."

  “Why? You have a boyfriend? Or you don't wanna break Sehun's heart? Is he really your fiance? Do you really like him? "

  Aigoo.. is he being jealous? Ahh jinjja! He really is the second version of Suho.  “Yes. Im having crush on Sehun but he's not my fiance. Not yet."

  “So you wanna know him first?Great.Its my chance."

  “What chance? "

  “Nothing. But i can be your friend right? "

  “Yeahh.."

 

ANNYEONG ! THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPT.I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT. SORRY FOR THE ERRORS I'VE MADE. 

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OK?