~~ Six

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Six

Jungkook tossed his bagpack to the ground as he follow his hyungs from behind . BTS group skateboarding boys are competing with the other group called Got7 . 

All the girls students starts cheering for their oppas. Some even bring a banner to support their favorite group. The two groups of boys are all good looking and girls will melt instantly with their appearance .

BamBam and Jungkook used to be friends when they were in middle school but things changed when they argued about something.

“Okay let’s start” Rapmon said with a smirk .

“Alright boys , let’s show them what we got” JB said .

Jungkook look at BamBam who is giving him the disgust look . Jungkook rolled his eyes  .

He raised a brow “nice to meet you again , friend” Jungkook said

Bambam smirks then he ignores Jungkook .

Jungkook is the one who starts first . Showing off his skills awesomely , the girls squeal  as they watch Jungkook skateboarding . When Jungkook did the 23 3/4 skidoo , the girls screamed and some of them even jump like a crazy person .

His hyungs expectation are high and Jungkook wouldn’t want to disappoints them. He did as best as he can to impress his hyungs .  He continues to skateboarding and when he was about to do another moves .  He stumble down , his back hit the ground hard.

He whimpered in pain .

His hyungs quickly help him to stand up .

He sighed “I’m really sorry hyung , I did practice so hard for it”.

After the skateboarding competition is finish.

Jungkook sighed “Hyung , I’m really sorry” .

Jin pats Jungkook’s back to comfort him “ya maknae , no need for apologize .It’s okay” 

Jungkook nodded “thanks hyung for being nice to me . Suga seems pissed off though . I know he’s mad at me.” Jungkook said .

Jin giggled “and you’re worried? Yah-chingu , we made mistakes . Nothing’s perfect , of course when it comes to competition or games there is always winning and losing but that doesn’t mean there’s no second chance. Practice more and make sure you won’t fall this time.  We still have one more competition left”  Jin said .

When Jin was about to leave . Jungkook grab his wrist to make him stop.

He smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter